Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reddemon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:16 pm
The Wood Elves are fickle on it, They will either kill him, or welcome him  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:57 pm
Mainly beastmen, and the chaosy-ness that leaks out of Mousillion. The Wood Elves tolerate Bretonnians, consider them a buffer against the nasty things, and yes Orion has a very nasty tendancy with that Wild hunt of his.

Well, we have standards. And it's the Emipre's own fault. We told Sigmar to screw it and rode over the mountains. xd  

BlueLucied

Everlasting Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:48 pm
Well I suppose they must have been onto SOMETHING. I mean, hey, they aren't exactly stuck between Orcs, Vampires, Ogres and Chaos now are they? xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:18 pm
Everlasting Chaos
Well I suppose they must have been onto SOMETHING. I mean, hey, they aren't exactly stuck between Orcs, Vampires, Ogres and Chaos now are they? xd
That's exactly it. We only got prancy hippies and Beastmen to worry about, along with the occasional foul Necromancer and Skaven to worry about.  

BlueLucied

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:41 pm
Wood Elves have done away with the hippy thing. When you you stop for directions they pierce your body with barbed arrows and let the Dryads rip it apart in a blooded frenzy, unlike the older version where you were sent on your way with a cake and a friendly pat on the rear end.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:26 am
Lt. Brookman
Wood Elves have done away with the hippy thing. When you you stop for directions they pierce your body with barbed arrows and let the Dryads rip it apart in a blooded frenzy, unlike the older version where you were sent on your way with a cake and a friendly pat on the rear end.
Kekeke. I have read Guardians of the Forest, and I know what you mean. Silly wood elves.  

BlueLucied

Everlasting Chaos

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:17 pm
Yes, because WarDANCERS aren't hippies. Thank goodness they dropped that one dance that ended combat in a draw. My friends and I agree that it was only because the enemy's too busy laughing at their little dance to fight. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:31 pm
Wardancers are very interesting so to say, I think that they can be compared to the Malkavians from the White Wolf vampires franchise, they seem to be as random as them.

Some Wood Elves can be nice, but don't expect them to be tolerant. They are like the grumpy elderly who don't want anybody on their lawn, only instead of shouting they grab for the warbow straight away.

My advice to alll dumbass knights who want to earn their spurrs, go ride up against windmills or go far north where Chaos dwells, because the forest is filled with can openers.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Everlasting Chaos

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:42 pm
Lt. Brookman
Wardancers are very interesting so to say, I think that they can be compared to the Malkavians from the White Wolf vampires franchise, they seem to be as random as them.

Some Wood Elves can be nice, but don't expect them to be tolerant. They are like the grumpy elderly who don't want anybody on their lawn, only instead of shouting they grab for the warbow straight away.

My advice to alll dumbass knights who want to earn their spurrs, go ride up against windmills or go far north where Chaos dwells, because the forest is filled with can openers.

Odd, I always saw them more as that Redneck with his shotgun who sits on the porch waiting for ANYTHING to even glance at the lawn. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:47 am
This should be in the Wood Elves topic to some point, as it's no longer about those knights and their virtues of whatever.

Those gits need to chase a dragon and get eaten by it, that should put them back into place! Men of the Empire no honour this! Men of the Empire shouldn't use ranged combat because it's evil that! But when I shot that sissy through the helmet with a solid bullet fired from a Nuln pistol, did he bemoan it then?  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Everlasting Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:43 am
Lt. Brookman
This should be in the Wood Elves topic to some point, as it's no longer about those knights and their virtues of whatever.

Those gits need to chase a dragon and get eaten by it, that should put them back into place! Men of the Empire no honour this! Men of the Empire shouldn't use ranged combat because it's evil that! But when I shot that sissy through the helmet with a solid bullet fired from a Nuln pistol, did he bemoan it then?

A pistol? Screw that man! The ultimate dishonour to a Knight is to snipe him off with the Long Rifle. It's ranged, it's specifically designed to kill off champions, and they die without knowing who killed them! It's perfect! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:00 am
Though don't those tin men benefit from some sort of vow that makes them shake off most missile fire shot at them?

Still, I have a deep respect for whichever lord looked upon the trebuchet and said to himself "******** chivalry, this thing might actually work!" pirate  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

BlueLucied

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:59 am
Everlasting Chaos
Yes, because WarDANCERS aren't hippies. Thank goodness they dropped that one dance that ended combat in a draw. My friends and I agree that it was only because the enemy's too busy laughing at their little dance to fight. xd
That's for damn sure.

War dancers: "We're gonna dance and make combat a draw!"

Knights "........ Bwhahahahaha!"

And yeah, Louren has the right idea in his head. The knights can't use them persay, but the peasants can.

And you're thinking the Blessing of the Lady. Ward save of 6 and of 5+ on a S5 or higher attack. Also don't foregt the mad 2+ armor saves in the first place.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:09 pm
BlueLucied
Everlasting Chaos
That's for damn sure.

War dancers: "We're gonna dance and make combat a draw!"

Knights "........ Bwhahahahaha!"

And yeah, Louren has the right idea in his head. The knights can't use them persay, but the peasants can.

And you're thinking the Blessing of the Lady. Ward save of 6 and of 5+ on a S5 or higher attack. Also don't foregt the mad 2+ armor saves in the first place.

Yeah, but fortunately the Long Rifle grants a mighty -2 to armour. xd And here's a good question for you. Why is it Brettonians, who adore knights, have a 2+ save on their knights while the Empire, who adores artillary, has a 1+ save? That REALLY makes little to no sense. xd

And I think the guy who decided Trebuchet were good should be a special character. He's probably some lesser/disgraced lord who has nothing but peasants to work with. But still, a special character designed to lead a non-knightly Bret army would be REALLY cool! xd  

Everlasting Chaos

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:58 pm
The man who invented the trebuchet was richly rewarded; "the young man was gifted with a fatted pig and two copper crowns – more wealth than he could have hoped to see in a lifetime."  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff