Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Age of Sigmar Discussion
The Orcs and Goblins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MonkeyBlood

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:39 pm
iam trying to make an ard boys list but i cant find it i tried on gw but it wont load. iam am however making a cool efigee, its going to be on 2 chariots fused to geather with 4 orcs pushing it and snotlings living on top : )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:15 pm
So no one has tried a snottling horde? Wow, guess I might be the first person on this board to do so. wheeee!

Basically, I'm gonna be building up a collection of snottling bases. I need around 100 or so for a decent army. To save some money, my pump wagons are gonna be scratch built.  

Angelic_Executioner

Drachyench

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:39 am
Angelic_Executioner
So no one has tried a snottling horde? Wow, guess I might be the first person on this board to do so. wheeee!

Basically, I'm gonna be building up a collection of snottling bases. I need around 100 or so for a decent army. To save some money, my pump wagons are gonna be scratch built.

Actually, one of the previous staff at my GW actually has a 2000pt Snotling Hoarde.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:12 pm
ok people I'm starting an orc goblin army and I want to hear what you guys think of

Trolls River and stone your likes about them your dislikes expirince funny storys, amazing results anything

and the same for Goblins I want to know what you guys like about them tactics good ways to use them the do's and don't's of them and the trolls if you guys don't mind, a great meating of the empty "eads blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh  

Drakeoss Dragoon

Drachyench

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:39 am
Drakeoss Dragoon
ok people I'm starting an orc goblin army and I want to hear what you guys think of

Trolls River and stone your likes about them your dislikes expirince funny storys, amazing results anything

and the same for Goblins I want to know what you guys like about them tactics good ways to use them the do's and don't's of them and the trolls if you guys don't mind, a great meating of the empty "eads blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh

Funny Experience with trolls: Played a 500pt warband game against a slayer army. On turn one the river troll charged and killed the Slayer General and then proceded to fail every Stupidity Test afterwards.

Troll Tactics: Always have them either within 6" Of your General or place a hero in the unit with them. This allows them to hit harder and fail less stupidity tests.

Funny Goblin Experiences: 12 Goblins beating and Routing a unit of 14 Marauders. 3 Goblin Wolf Riders killing two Vampire Count Black Knights and beating their unit in combat.

Goblin Tactics: Goblins are cheap for the most part and they have smaller base sizes than than orcs, plus they're as good shot as them. Goblins make better archers against slower enemy armies as, although they only have a 16" range(20" if they move) they are as good a shot as Orcs, plus they are cheaper usually by a factor of Seven Gobbo Archers Per every 3 Orc Arrers. Goblins also can easily outnumber enemies in Close combat, plus, a unit of 40 Night Goblins, 3 Fanatics, Spears, and Command is only 215pts. For 215pts you have a unit that will almost always outnumber, have 3 ranks, has a standard, and is likely to cause at least one wound. Just remember though, Goblins are only Leadership 6(Night Goblins are only 5), they have only T3, and they're WS2. Normal Goblins are also slow. Night Goblins are a bit faster(I3). So, in other words, Goblins are cheap, they can outnumber easily, but they are more fragile and they flee more easily.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:28 pm
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Angelic_Executioner

Actually, one of the previous staff at my GW actually has a 2000pt Snotling Hoarde.

Was it any good/fun?  

Angelic_Executioner

Drachyench

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:28 am
Angelic_Executioner
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Angelic_Executioner

Was it any good/fun?

He says it's a fun army, but he rarely plays with it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:24 pm
Cool. Its official, I'm going to make a Snottling Horde! xd ... once I get the money. neutral  

Angelic_Executioner

Drakeoss Dragoon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:03 pm
Angelic_Executioner
Cool. Its official, I''m going to make a Snottling Horde! xd ... once I get the money. neutral

well good luck buddy and lets hope me and my trolls and giants don''t find you blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:40 pm
Drakeoss Dragoon
Angelic_Executioner
Cool. Its official, I''m going to make a Snottling Horde! xd ... once I get the money. neutral

well good luck buddy and lets hope me and my trolls and giants don''t find you blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh

Snottling Hordes can take Giants as rare choices. I'm making it as a side project with my Orcs though, so if you pick on the little guys, you're gonna have to mess with the bigger ones too.  

Angelic_Executioner

Drakeoss Dragoon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:45 pm
Angelic_Executioner
Drakeoss Dragoon
Angelic_Executioner

Snottling Hordes can take Giants as rare choices. I'm making it as a side project with my Orcs though, so if you pick on the little guys, you're gonna have to mess with the bigger ones too.

well a slightly more orcy attitued would be "you wanta mess with the little guys fine den I'll mess wit you little guy" twisted twisted twisted blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh but really good luck with the snot biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:06 am
Drakeoss Dragoon
Angelic_Executioner
Drakeoss Dragoon
Angelic_Executioner

well a slightly more orcy attitued would be "you wanta mess with the little guys fine den I'll mess wit you little guy" twisted twisted twisted blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh but really good luck with the snot biggrin biggrin biggrin

Yeah, the orcs wouldn't care if every snottling in the world was squished. But if you come tearing through my camp, then you'll have problems. Besides, snots are not bad eating.  

Angelic_Executioner

Drakeoss Dragoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:42 pm
Angelic_Executioner
Drakeoss Dragoon
Angelic_Executioner
Drakeoss Dragoon
Angelic_Executioner

Yeah, the orcs wouldn't care if every snottling in the world was squished. But if you come tearing through my camp, then you'll have problems. Besides, snots are not bad eating.

True there great with just a hint of salt rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:13 pm
Drakeoss Dragoon
Angelic_Executioner
Drakeoss Dragoon
Angelic_Executioner
Drakeoss Dragoon
Angelic_Executioner

True there great with just a hint of salt rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Don't forget the keg of fungus brew either!

(snottling horde list in progress. ETP (Estimated time to posting): Tomorrow.)  

Angelic_Executioner

Drakeoss Dragoon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:06 am
cool I've started my mountain orcs&goblins army got me some wolf riders, going to give the boss a rolled up newspaper let them wolfs Know Who thinks hes incharge blaugh blaugh blaugh  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff