Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Age of Sigmar Discussion
The Empire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:06 am
Daemon_King
Everlasting Chaos
Lethkhar
dthed
yeah , he's gonna get smited pretty good.

He'll be lucky if he's smitten. Nope, I see a very large and disgusting chaos spawn in the near future...He'll probably end up like Belakor.

What happened to Belakor? Or are we talking about the whole imprisonment thing?

Belakor and his army vanished, not one daemon remained.

I was referring to the thousands of years of imprisonment and torture.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:32 am
Lethkhar
Daemon_King
Everlasting Chaos
Lethkhar
dthed

He'll be lucky if he's smitten. Nope, I see a very large and disgusting chaos spawn in the near future...He'll probably end up like Belakor.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Though I still don't think Archaon will get THAT lucky. I mean, hey, the Chaos Gods don't look upon their chosen very kindly when they fail. And Archaon was basically supposed to be a physical representation of ALL the Chaos Gods. He failed, making all that is Chaos look weak. He's SO screwed. xd I was thinking a punishment along the lines of being returned to the citizen of the Empire he was before he was corrupted, and returned to the Empire to let Karl do what he will with him. Though the Gods may make him immortal. Y'know, just so the humiliation can last a little longer.  

Everlasting Chaos

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:44 pm
Everlasting Chaos
Lethkhar
Daemon_King
Everlasting Chaos
Lethkhar
dthed

Yeah, that's what I thought. Though I still don't think Archaon will get THAT lucky. I mean, hey, the Chaos Gods don't look upon their chosen very kindly when they fail. And Archaon was basically supposed to be a physical representation of ALL the Chaos Gods. He failed, making all that is Chaos look weak. He's SO screwed. xd I was thinking a punishment along the lines of being returned to the citizen of the Empire he was before he was corrupted, and returned to the Empire to let Karl do what he will with him. Though the Gods may make him immortal. Y'know, just so the humiliation can last a little longer.

Well, I don't know, no one can predict the Gods of Chaos. For all we know, those four could have something else in mind. I mean, Archaon is the only Everchosen that didn't get killed by the savoir of man. They wouldn't send him back to the Empire and have Karl decide what to do with him. That is Tzeentch's privillage and Tzeentch's alone.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:35 pm
Daemon_King
Everlasting Chaos
Lethkhar
Daemon_King
Everlasting Chaos

Well, I don't know, no one can predict the Gods of Chaos. For all we know, those four could have something else in mind. I mean, Archaon is the only Everchosen that didn't get killed by the savoir of man. They wouldn't send him back to the Empire and have Karl decide what to do with him. That is Tzeentch's privillage and Tzeentch's alone.

Well, to be fair, he got beaten by a big smelly Orc. So I think his punishment will most likely be something along the lines of multiple "blessings" of Nurgle, maybe a world of pain from Slaneesh, and a**-kicking from Khorne, and like rainbow eyes, and an extra arm from Tzeentch.  

EliotJamesRookwood

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:43 pm
EliotJamesRookwood
Daemon_King
Everlasting Chaos
Lethkhar
Daemon_King
Everlasting Chaos

Well, to be fair, he got beaten by a big smelly Orc. So I think his punishment will most likely be something along the lines of multiple "blessings" of Nurgle, maybe a world of pain from Slaneesh, and a**-kicking from Khorne, and like rainbow eyes, and an extra arm from Tzeentch.

Or he'd be offered a chance at redemption.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:56 pm
Daemon_King
EliotJamesRookwood
Daemon_King
Everlasting Chaos
Lethkhar

Nah, only Nurgle believes in redemption. If you fail any of the others, it's over for you.

None of the other Everchosen ran away from combat, though. They all died with honor. Archaon *cough cough* didn't exactly do that.  

Lethkhar

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:23 pm
Lethkhar
Daemon_King
EliotJamesRookwood
Daemon_King
Everlasting Chaos
Lethkhar

Nah, only Nurgle believes in redemption. If you fail any of the others, it's over for you.

None of the other Everchosen ran away from combat, though. They all died with honor. Archaon *cough cough* didn't exactly do that.

But he was the only one to ever beat that of the Chosen of Sigmar, and this was supposely Sigmar's reincarnation. I don't count Archaon out yet, and GW might have something cooked up for Archaon in the next Campaign.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:49 pm
Daemon_King
Lethkhar
Daemon_King
EliotJamesRookwood
Daemon_King

But he was the only one to ever beat that of the Chosen of Sigmar, and this was supposely Sigmar's reincarnation. I don't count Archaon out yet, and GW might have something cooked up for Archaon in the next Campaign.

Good point...He DID defeat him. Maybe he'll be back, but I can assure you he will be different...very different.  

Lethkhar

Everlasting Chaos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:31 pm
Lethkhar
Daemon_King
Lethkhar
Daemon_King
EliotJamesRookwood
Daemon_King

Good point...He DID defeat him. Maybe he'll be back, but I can assure you he will be different...very different.

Defeat and kill are two very different things. Don't forget, not only was he beaten by an Orc, but a rat ended up finishing his job. As for punishments, I know what will happen! He'll have an extra arm (courtesy of Tzeentch) sticking out of his a** (position chosen by Slaneesh) that will only be capable of slapping him in the back of the head every few seconds (Khorne's a**-kicking!). And other then that he'll... umm... become the most handsome man to ever live. Anything Nurgle gives is considered a good thing, so instead Nurgle will take away everything hideous about Archaon. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:41 pm
Lethkhar
Daemon_King
Lethkhar
Daemon_King
EliotJamesRookwood
Daemon_King

Maybe, the may reright his rules, or just say the Gods don't care or something that means dittly crap, keeping Archaon the same.  

Daemon_King

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:47 pm
Everlasting Chaos
Lethkhar
Daemon_King
Lethkhar
Daemon_King

Defeat and kill are two very different things. Don't forget, not only was he beaten by an Orc, but a rat ended up finishing his job. As for punishments, I know what will happen! He'll have an extra arm (courtesy of Tzeentch) sticking out of his a** (position chosen by Slaneesh) that will only be capable of slapping him in the back of the head every few seconds (Khorne's a**-kicking!). And other then that he'll... umm... become the most handsome man to ever live. Anything Nurgle gives is considered a good thing, so instead Nurgle will take away everything hideous about Archaon. xd

One, defeating the Empire chosen is a gigantic accomplishment. Also, they didn't find a lifeless body. Which means he survived the assassin attack, and left........Can't say he's still alive, and I strangily don't really care if he is. And for the rest of the of the stuff you said, would never ever happen. I mean, it's comical, but there is no way the gods would agree on that let alone creating a punishment together. Some lords have failed in the past and never paid the price, so, Archaon may get lucky. He is the Lord of the End Times after all.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:36 am
Daemon_King
Everlasting Chaos
Lethkhar
Daemon_King
Lethkhar
Daemon_King

One, defeating the Empire chosen is a gigantic accomplishment. Also, they didn't find a lifeless body. Which means he survived the assassin attack, and left........Can't say he's still alive, and I strangily don't really care if he is. And for the rest of the of the stuff you said, would never ever happen. I mean, it's comical, but there is no way the gods would agree on that let alone creating a punishment together. Some lords have failed in the past and never paid the price, so, Archaon may get lucky. He is the Lord of the End Times after all.

The first chaos champion failed and got his soul trapped in a helmet for the rest of eternity...But Archaon was more successful than him. But quite frankly, I say let him lie. If he's alive, he's lost a lot of favor.  

Lethkhar

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:51 am
Lethkhar
Daemon_King
Everlasting Chaos
Lethkhar
Daemon_King

The first chaos champion failed and got his soul trapped in a helmet for the rest of eternity...But Archaon was more successful than him. But quite frankly, I say let him lie. If he's alive, he's lost a lot of favor.

Though, he still would have more favor than any other mortal of Chaos.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:23 pm
Daemon_King
Lethkhar
Daemon_King
Everlasting Chaos
Lethkhar
Daemon_King

Any other mortal of Chaos that has failed, you mean.  

Lethkhar

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:54 pm
Lethkhar
Daemon_King
Lethkhar
Daemon_King
Everlasting Chaos

Any other mortal of Chaos that has failed, you mean.

Every Mortal has failed at least once in their history. stare  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces