Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Eclectic Wicca Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:21 am
Neko_Bast
TeaDidikai
Have we shown that even if you think you're wiccan, you'd best shut your trap? Or what?

Why? Are you saying that you'll shut me up? That sounds like a threat
No. Let me be perfectly clear. I'm saying you're an ignorant liar who completely ignores everything the real wiccans say in favor of your personal mental masturbation and that by all rights the goddess you claim to worship is either not your goddess (which is most likely because you lie, a lot.) or that she has damned you to Christian hell for running your mouth.

Either way, being quiet would be a good idea- for if the Curse of the Goddess isn't a concern, your ignorance and desire to be a fluffy discredits you as an individual, And in the words of Aesop- best to remain silent and be throught an a** than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Bit late for that now- but hey- at least you'd avoid making it worse.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:35 am
wow. Your logick astounds me. rolleyes Countinuing to argue with you is pointless. We will never come to a common ground. I genuinly fell sorry for people that are so close minded that they can't even think that there are other posibilities. We have funumental differnces in belife. I'm done with this. I have made my point. Trying to get you to see it is pointless. I'm not quiting because of you, or because I'm wrong. I am because its time.

Just so you know, I have NEVER met a Wiccan/Witch/Pagan that believes in Hell.  

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:46 am
Neko_Bast
wow. Your logick astounds me. rolleyes Countinuing to argue with you is pointless. We will never come to a common ground. I genuinly fell sorry for people that are so close minded that they can't even think that there are other posibilities. We have funumental differnces in belife. I'm done with this. I have made my point. Trying to get you to see it is pointless. I'm not quiting because of you, or because I'm wrong. I am because its time.

Of note- I believe in Hel. So does Deo. In fact, I don't know any Asatru that doesn't. Christian Witches believe in hell as well.

Ya wanna know what's really ******** funny about this- I'm actually on your side. I just dislike fluffs who lie and can't back up their sense of entitlement with anything other than fallicious garbage pulled from their rectum.

You failed. As a human, as "wiccan" as a fluffy. Oh well.

By the way- it's spelled logic, and magic. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:45 pm
Hell and Hel are two different things. Or at lest I see them as such. That we acutally agree on somethings, disliking fluffys (although we seem to have different definitions....I think), is funny. xd  

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:04 pm
Neko_Bast
Hell and Hel are two different things. Or at lest I see them as such. That we acutally agree on somethings, disliking fluffys (although we seem to have different definitions....I think), is funny. xd
You, a willfully ignorant LIAR are at the very heart of what it is to be a fluffy.

Ps. You completely ignored the fact that Wiccans believe that the Christian Hell exists- hence why the Curse of the Goddess is a threat- or are you calling the Wiccan Lord and Lady liars? After all, the Law was made by them for real Wiccans.

I have no patience for the ignorant mental mastubators who rape other people's traditions. Be thankful that you did not attempt to do this with my path, because a verbal thrashing would have been the least of your worries.

Now- do us a favor, and hold your tongue if you cannot speak without lies.

If the demons of Christian hell have a lick of sense, the first thing they'll do will be to silence your split tongue.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:38 pm
TeaDidikai

If the demons of Christian hell have a lick of sense, the first thing they'll do will be to silence your split tongue.

You know at this point i'm going to have to object to the Dante's non-biblical hell. confused  

Operation Shoestring

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:01 pm
And you still haven't addressed my points raised earlier. That while you may be worshipping the same Gods, it may be entirely different religions.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:10 pm
AyanamiRei
TeaDidikai

You know at this point i'm going to have to object to the Dante's non-biblical hell. confused
It's the Law of Wicca that says they'll burn. Take it up with Gardner. twisted  

TeaDidikai

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:20 am
Neko_Bast

The dictionary, on hell

n hell, often Hell, The abode of condemned souls and devils in some religions

The Celts believe in several Hells. Particularly for dishonourable behaviour *cough*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:43 pm
reagun ban
Neko_Bast

The dictionary, on hell

The Celts believe in several Hells. Particularly for dishonourable behaviour *cough*
oooh, where do i get such info? please tell me, domokun  

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:58 pm
phoenix_shadowwolf
reagun ban
Neko_Bast

The dictionary, on hell

oooh, where do i get such info? please tell me, domokun
Try going through the different Celtic Legends.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff