Welcome to Gaia! ::

~~Geek Haven~~

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, conversations, a comic book and anime geek paradise! 

Tags: Roleplay, Anime, Random, Comics, Geek 

Reply Group rps~! ^0^
Ceil's Academy For Young Feline Boys {{O/A}} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Forget-Me-Never-Ever-
Crew

Indulgent Cranberry

10,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:19 pm
Ⱥtsuo.........................................Ϻao....................................Ϩetsuna
Һυɣυ
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Looking up from one little neko that he was teasing, Atsuo noticed the the headmaster had finally decided to show up, and he rolled his eyes, groaning a little bit. "Finally." He muttered under his breath and sat down on an end chair that was, coincidentally, next to another cute neko, and he slung his arm around the back of the other's chair, smiling charmingly and starting up a small quiet conversation and completely ignored his surroundings.

Nodding slowly, Mao looked toward the stage and pretended to act like he was trying to pay attention, when he was really just trying to not look at Ko. "That's nice." He said in an uninterested tone, frowning slightly. He didn't really like people like Ko, the kind that were obviously people pleasers and a bit clingy, but he wasn't about to tell that to the little neko and hurt his feelings. Instead, Mao just decided he'd at least be nice to him until this announcement was over, then he wouldn't have to see him very often anymore and wouldn't have to worry about pretending to be nice to him, which he wasn't very good at to begin with.

For a split second, Setsuna's eyes narrowed at Daisuke's comment, but then he looked away and acted as if he didn't hear what he'd said and glanced up to the headmaster on the stage. 'Lucky.' He thought miserably, but he didn't let his feelings be displayed and he plastered on a fake look of excitement and attention while he stared up at the stage.

[[{{ OOC: Yay, Atsuo's back. :D}}]]  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:28 pm
User Image User Image User Image

Chisisi

Nicholas
Nick smirks softly, putting out his cigarette on the nightstand. He slips onto the bed, sighing as he settles down and throwing an arm over his eyes. "Who were you dreaming about?" He asks softly. More likely than not James wouldn't be willing to share that bit of information, but he still had to ask.

Alexander

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:07 am
James watched him quietly. He didn't want to answer the question, but it was rude to be in his bed and ignore him... "An old friend..." He lied, and giggled a little. "I didn't you'd actually join me." He smiled and stuffed his face into the pillow.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:22 am

Chisisi

Nicholas
"I never refuse an invitation to get into bed."

Alexander

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:33 am
(( XD wasn't expecting that lol))

James laughed. "Well, then. I'm starting to like you more and more." He grinned. "But..." His smile disappeared. "You better not smoke in bed." He giggled again, covering the side of his face with his jacket.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:36 am

Chisisi

Nicholas
"Well I don't want to set the sheets on fire, do I? Somehow I think that would cause more damage than anything else..." Nick grins, his arm still over his eyes.

Alexander

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:50 am
James smiled. He sat up, and leaned over Nick. "Move your arm..." He said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:59 am

Chisisi

Nicholas
Nicholas obeys, quirking an eyebrow in his curiosity.

Alexander

((Me: okay, Im going to write something really awesome! ...
never mind...))  

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:14 am
(( XD HAHAHAHA you call that a post?? Lawwlll))

James lowered his head. He was about and inch away from Nick's lips... He stopped. A huge grin slowly spread across his face, and he plopped his head onto Nick's chest. "You have beautiful eyes." He dragged his finger across Nick's chin.

((that's right, James. Seduce him. Seduce him good. Make an honest man out of him. emotion_dowant ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:38 am

Nicholas
"I think you're teasing me," He murmurs, voice husky. Nick lowers his eyes to watch James, half wondering what he was gonna pull next. Part of him wanted to take control, but he was curious.

((Shuddup. My inner writer took a leave of absence!
Poor Nick....))  

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:57 am
"You thought correct!" James said playfully. His voice changed... He lightly dragged his finger down Nick's chest. "Why? Do you not like it?" He asked, faking a hurt voice. "I'll stop..." He lifted his head off of Nick. "I'm sorry..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:08 pm

Nicholas
Nick pushed James down, climbing on top of him so he was straddling his hips. He laughs softly, "Of course I liked it... but I think you already knew that."

((I beleive the tables have turned a lil bit))  

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:21 pm
((oh, good (; just what I wanted))

James blushed. He wasn't faking it. For the first time, his mind drew a blank. He didn't know what to say or do. Is this what it feels like...?

((I'm gonna write something ******** (: ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:34 pm

Nicholas
Nicholas lowers his head slowly, so his mouth is just above James's. "Do you really want to kiss me James? Or do you just like to play?"

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:42 pm
"A little of both, actually..." He said quietly. His face felt hot. He laughed nervously.  
Group rps~! ^0^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff