Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] A Doctor's Pledge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:00 pm
Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

"It is true." He said, his expression not wavering once as he stared down at the other, hoping he could feel and see the honesty in his voice. Raising a hand he brushed the guys fringe again, for some reason finding comfort in the action. "There is little point in lying to you now."

When Cody reacted to his offer it didn't surprise Maion, he knew that as a doctor it was his job to preserve life, to hold it precious.... while Maion sought to destroy it in order to keep his own. The giver and the taker. Two greater opposites he could not think of. Still, he would respect Cody's wishes and allow his old flame to continue to breath.

With a sigh he looked at the stew, it was probably cold by now but given Cody's state it would be better than nothing. "Come, you should eat."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:06 pm
Syaoran-Puu

The touch had him leaning towards it, wishing to feel more than just the light brush that tickled his forehead. Their quiet time together was something that cody was coming to enjoy, and so too he hoped that Maion was as well. For him, it was hard to remember when to eat if he didnt remind himself constantly, the past week had been so hectic that it was probably an all time high of missed meals. He felt rather embarrassed by the thought, easily reaching out for the bowl and taking a bite. It was still just as good, though the chill took a bit of the rich flavor away.

"I am sorry, this is not normally something that happens." He said after a moment, keeping his eyes on the bowl.  

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:11 pm
Quirking a brow he asked; "What doesn't normally happen?" He had been so consumed in watching Cody that he suddenly felt as if he had missed half the conversation.

What Cody was thinking was true, Maion was enjoying his time with Cody... he wouldn't have remained had he not. Though part of him feared taking a step beyond this, worried that he would somehow come to damage Cody's already fragile heart.... and, what would happen if the assasin really did manage to take his life? Could he really risk leaving this man alone again?

He knew the answer, and the feeling that flooded with it took him by surprise. In that moment he knew what he had to do when got home... he would create a back up plan to ensure Cody's continued wellbeing and healthy even without him.

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:30 am
Syaoran-Puu

Gesturing down at the bowl in mild frustration he replied. "This. This sudden weakness. I'm not normally so absentminded that I forget two meals in one day." Though it was often that he skipped at least one. Usually due to the rush of work. "It is beyond embarrassing but I-" He paused, fiddling with the spoon. "I have been too distracted by you, I could not take you from my mind the entire morning.:" He admitted softly, the pale rose tint once more suffusing his cheeks with color. "No matter how hard I tried."  

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:28 am
Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Maion was taken aback by the sudden confession. Though the shock on his features soon melted to one of adoration, "I knew you were all bark and no bite." He teased, thinking back to how Cody had treated him with obviously a fake indifference, even annoyance.

"Eat now." He said softly, "Though I really must insist that you make time to eat at least three meals a day. Or you will be all skin and bone before too long." His smile was soft as he looked down at the guy, and for a moment he simply enjoyed this slight bridge that had been formed between them.

After a while though Maion found himself saying; "What now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:51 am
Syaoran-Puu
in glasgow

"I most certainly am not." He gruffed. "I just prefer not to cater to snobs and the like, which most of the nobles in our kingdom are. Don't try and pretend they aren't. I just, didn't really give you a chance is all." His voice vanished into a mutter, somewhat embarrassed by the misinterperetation. "I really am sorry about that." As to his other question, Cody was at a lloss. What to say?"wrent you supposed to plan something?"  

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:10 am
Ma Sai The Caged Tiger
Coolios smile enjoy. I rather like Glasgow.... and give me a guy with a thick Scotish accent... *swoons* hehehe.

Maion couldn't help but chuckle. "Why, aren't you a spirited little thing." He teased, "Though I would have thought you wouldn't have judged a book by it's cover so easily. Knowing how most have two sides...." He paused, his mind drifting back to the palace. Maion was well known as the 'Cold Prince' afterall. It was only to expected that most would see him as only that, reputations were there for a reason after all.

He kissed the top of Cody's head, his fingers lightly caressing his arm. "...sometimes you have to read the story until the end to learn the truth."

"Weren't you supposed to plan something?" He looked down at the good doctor. "Indeed. But you and your stubbornness have foiled me time and time again." He grinned then, a wickedness he had not shown to this man before clear upon his features. "I had planned to woo you into my arms and into bed.... but it seems I already have you there. Hmmmm..." He pretended to think for a moment, the teasing glint not leaving his features, "I wonder if there is any way..." He leaned in, nipping Cody's ear playfully, "...to bind you to me forever."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:21 pm
Syaoran-Puu

"It's fairly hard not to when the stereotype fits virtually everyone of that category." He retorted, though the bite had left his voice. Instead he merely nodded. Reading was a passion of his, and while many did not have the patience to see a book through its' boring begging, he read it cover to cover.

"Stubbirn." Hmph." He wasnt that hard headed! Not nearly as bad as oother blue bloods...was he? It was with greatinner ability that he could keep himself from stuttering at the hints of his plan, though the pink that had surfaced previously was now no longer able to leave. Such a blunt and honest man Maion was! He opened his mouth to replywith a sharp, witty retort, but it snapped shut with an audible click as a ripple rolled through him. His ears were fairly sensitive, so much in fact, that he reared back with wide and flustered eyes. "F-forever? I barely know you!" He worried.  

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:32 pm
Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Maion nodded, "Yes. Stubborn to your core." He couldn't help but grin down at this man... even as his thoughts warped to more hidden pleasures. Doing his best not to linger on such thoughts he noted the reaction Cody had to his n**. The grin widening with evil intent.

"Oh, so you like that." He said, before doing it again, this time lingering a hair longer to give it a gentle lick followed by a blow of warm air. "You are the one that asked me to always return here to you... did you not?" He said in answer to the worried look. Yet his features softened, "Though we shall take things as slowly as you want...." He understood the pain Cody was in, the trust issues that remained... and they would face problems, and not simply because he was a Prince.

A little defeated he sat back up and leaned on the headboard. "Unless you wish me to indulge in you until night sets and morning breaks, I would advice you to distract me." He said honestly, looking over at the far wall in an effort to pause his overactive imagination. "Tell me of yourself... so that I can get to know you." His words echoed Cody's earlier objection, hoping that the guy would slowly allow him into his world.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:39 pm
Syaoran-Puu

'To the core' had been his father's version of the saying, something he had prided in himself when it came to mulling over a case at work. He always followed through until he figured out the problem. However. his thoughts were distracted by the damned torturous feeling that reappeared. His neck and ears were the most erogenous areas of his entire body, and this man had plucked at one so easily without even a hint. He fought to keep his voice normal as he spoke, nodding to the promise to go at his pace. "I did ask that, I just have not been very close to anytone in a long time. It is like I am starting over again."

Now here he was, trying to think of what to distract him with. Leaning back side by side on the headboard, he spoke of his likes and dislikes, growing up as a doctor's child, and then ending with a few stories of life at school.  

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:16 am
Maion didn't say anything else as Cody spoke, simply shifted his head in a way that said 'I know' before listening to the guys stories. Their lives were different, had been from the start... but that was to be expected he supposed. Maion had never been allowed to 'mingle' with other children until he was considered 'ready' to uphold the traits required of the prince. He rarely even saw his brother as a child. A lonely exsistance.

He tried to commit Cody's likes and dislikes to memory, but knew already that he would likely do lots of things that the guy hated. Once it seemed Cody was finished he smiled over at him before sitting up, leaning his head on his knee. "You are indeed an interesting man." He said, pausing for a moment, "Excuse me for a moment. I require a drink." He turned and stood up with a practised grace, flipping the long pony tail over his shoulder so it was out of his way before turning to look at Cody. "Can I get you anything?" Something few would likely ever hear from a Prince... let alone the 'Cold Prince', yet the offer was genuine.

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger
Busy this weekend. Sorry.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:05 pm
Syaoran-Puu
Me too. Went to Edinburgh

He'd been far too engrossed in his own speaking, now realizing that his throat was impossibly dry. Had the prince truly offered? "Water, please." He uttered after a moment, glancing out the window at the late afternoon sky. What time was it? They'd been talking for so long, the time had just flown. His eyes had strayed to the tail of hair as it moved, caught by the flow of the silky looking strands. He had been sorely tempted to reach out and feel if they truly were as soft as they looked, but he had already stood. Perhaps later.  

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:41 pm
Leaving Maion quickly went to the kitchen, pouring two glasses of water before returning to Cody's room. Handing the man his glass, Maion slowly started to sip from his own before sitting on the edge of the bed while looking out of the window.

Unsure what to say he simply remained silent, his presence far more relaxed than it had been the day before. A dangerous situation.... he knew all too well what could happen if he lowered his guard too much.

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger
My muse has died... sorry.... sad
Also, don't worry about the timezone difference smile we shall make do! I bet you are glad to be home though?

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:07 pm
Syaoran-Puu
Muse death? Honey you should have told me! I was worried something had happened to you serious! Im in the mili, so im up extra early, it'll be fine ^_^.

Taking the glass from him with a quiet thank you, he sipped at it, reveling in the cool liquid that refreshed his dry throat. "I really think the view is good here." He mentiuoned softly, looking out at the swiftly approaching sunset. It turned the sky over the simple rooftops different rainbows of color, something rather quaint and breathtaking at the same time. The silence had was starting to get to him, so he had babbled the words, not really thinking of how his own opinion fairly ran all over the sentence. "I mean, it grows on you."  

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:33 am
Ma Sai The Caged Tiger
*bows at your feet to beg forgiveness* Sorry sorry sorry.....

Maion smiled softly, "You do indeed think very highly of these people, do you not?" He mused, the statement almost more to himself than to Cody. Turning he looked at the guy, "Show me." He said, only delving deeper into his meaning when he realised his request was likely unclear. For most Maion would simply expect the other to figure it out... but for some reason he didn't wish to treat Cody like that. "I would like to see this world you have thrust yourself into." He stood up then, downing the rest of his drink and placing the glass down. He suspected that his request would require them to leave the house, and while a lot of the locals had come to know him by a different name he didn't wish to be spotted by the guards or wandering nobles who may recognise him. Maion wasn't ready to return to the castle yet. Nor did he want the assassination attempt to happen earlier, he would deal with that issue later as planned.

"I fear I will need a disguise." He pondered, his clothes were already different to his normal attire, still high quality but simpler than what he normally wore. Though, truth be told, he rather liked the outfit. His hair was the biggest issue, it was recognisable.... yet he couldn't cut it simply because of that, his father would know something was wrong if he did such a thing without consulting him first. Plus as long as his brother had long hair so would Maion, after all you couldn't be a body double for someone unless you looked near enough the same from a distance. Even if his brother was set against him, Maion would not plan to betray him... not yet at least.

That left him with only one real option, he would have to tie his hair up differently. He walked towards the door, not thinking about anything other than his 'disguise' before he realisation swept over him, Cody was still sat upon the bed. He paused at the door way and turned back towards the guy. "Please give me a moment. I shall join you downstairs momentarily." And with that he waved and returned to the guest room. Taking a moment he looked in the mirror. Removing the tie he had used that morning, before running his fingers through the silky midnight black locks. It didn't take too long but he managed to arrange his hair in a different, though perhaps messy, style. To his eyes it didn't seem to bad.... but he could be wrong, he wasn't exactly used to attempting such things. Had never had a need to do more than braid his hair in the past. Deciding it was as best as he could muster without assistance, he grabbed his cloak, slipping it into place before venturing down the stairs to meet Cody.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff