Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Here's mine, show me yours (a mule talk thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:51 pm
Existential Existence
MrsrachaelSnape
Existential Existence
We should have a GCD mule day where all we post with are our mules.

Have the answer key (who is who list) in a forum page somewhere in this guild so people can refer to it if they want to see who they're talking to...

or maybe make it a "figure it out yerself biotccchh" thing xd

Ok lets do it plan the day.

You razz i'm too lazy

ok fine

April 1 razz  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:53 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Existential Existence
MrsrachaelSnape
Existential Existence

Have the answer key (who is who list) in a forum page somewhere in this guild so people can refer to it if they want to see who they're talking to...

You razz i'm too lazy

ok fine

April 1 razz

you're just pulling my leg

*throws pie in your face*

PIE

ttyl gonna do stuff  

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:55 pm
Existential Existence
MrsrachaelSnape
Existential Existence
MrsrachaelSnape
Existential Existence

You razz i'm too lazy

ok fine

April 1 razz

you're just pulling my leg

*throws pie in your face*

PIE

ttyl gonna do stuff

for you User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:24 am
Shedeem
Ping of Death

Both of you have really kick a** avis
Thanks! smile  

Ping of Death

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:09 am
Shedeem
Halfling Heroine
I used to have one or two mules lying around but I've long since forgotten their usernames. The one mule I regret not having access to is High Priestess Aimi. Well, she was more like an alternate character account. When I first started posting in the GCD that was my perma avatar. After I changed avatar base to my current character, Rika, who I've had for the past 2 1/2 years or so, I made a side account with my first character. However I lost the password and email so I've no way of getting on that account anymore. She's all dressed up if anyone wants to pay her a visit~

OMG I LOVE HER!!!!

Thank you, I love her too! I just wish I could remember the password. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:46 am
Ping of Death
Shedeem
Ping of Death

Both of you have really kick a** avis
Thanks! smile

Sure thing biggrin  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:47 am
Halfling Heroine
Shedeem
Halfling Heroine
I used to have one or two mules lying around but I've long since forgotten their usernames. The one mule I regret not having access to is High Priestess Aimi. Well, she was more like an alternate character account. When I first started posting in the GCD that was my perma avatar. After I changed avatar base to my current character, Rika, who I've had for the past 2 1/2 years or so, I made a side account with my first character. However I lost the password and email so I've no way of getting on that account anymore. She's all dressed up if anyone wants to pay her a visit~

OMG I LOVE HER!!!!

Do you know her e mail maybe? or maybe you can contact gaia, maybe... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Null force since 08,no joke I kept anima on it xd  

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:09 am

orsumo

yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry
Well, above is my main one, Angsty Worhol, and the other is my barely used tiny telephone.
My main boy mule is Clevinger, I dunno how well he's dress atm though...

User ImageFollow my Tumblr
(I follow back)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:01 am
Shedeem
Halfling Heroine
Shedeem
Halfling Heroine

OMG I LOVE HER!!!!

I managed to figure out the password! I could remember what the number in it was, but I couldn't remember the phrase that went with it. I had another brainstorm of what it might be, and I eventually recalled it. It's nice to have access to this account again. heart  

High Priestess Aimi

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:25 am
Shedeem
I Found A Sexy 1
I have a bunch of mules. I can't remember the password for most of them. rofl

VHS tapes (I think I may remember the pword for this one. not sure. I haven't tried in a while..XD)

Tactical RPG (Can't for the life of me remember this password. IT SUCKS TOO CUZ I LOVED THAT USERNAME.)

Sorchii (I probably remember that password but I don't care about him. XD)

and my main mule is Pimptimus Prime. I use her for ZOMG but I don't play that much anymore so I don't really use her. XD

VHS tapes has a great name, she looks happy ><
I love rats, Tactical RPG has a great avi and name. Do you know the e mail for her?
Sorchii is cool though
Pimptimus Prime is great, I LOVE her avi

If I ever have to move accounts I would probably go to VHS tapes or Pimptimus Prime. XD

I'm glad you like Tactical. <3 Out of all my mules she was my favorite. I really like rats too. I like lots of rodents. I'm so sad I can't remember her pword. crying

I don't remember her e-mail either. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:25 am
Shedeem
Alecto
Mine is named "Sassy Spider 8itch".

Her purpose in life is to be a Vriska Serket (from Homestuck) cosplay/roleplay mule for when I decide I'm tired of being Vriska on my main account.

I used to have a bunch of other mules but I lost the passwords and forgot the email addresses for them so they are probably kinda dead now.

So you and Sassy Spider 8itch kind of cosplay the same person or you just put that on today?

We've been cosplaying the same character, though I'm trying to come up with a new look for my main and keeping Sassy Spider 8itch as a cosplay mule.  

Alecto

Apocalyptic Raider

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:30 pm
High Priestess Aimi
Shedeem
Halfling Heroine
Shedeem
Halfling Heroine

OMG I LOVE HER!!!!

I managed to figure out the password! I could remember what the number in it was, but I couldn't remember the phrase that went with it. I had another brainstorm of what it might be, and I eventually recalled it. It's nice to have access to this account again. heart

That's really fantastic news!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:31 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Shedeem
I Found A Sexy 1
I have a bunch of mules. I can't remember the password for most of them. rofl

VHS tapes (I think I may remember the pword for this one. not sure. I haven't tried in a while..XD)

Tactical RPG (Can't for the life of me remember this password. IT SUCKS TOO CUZ I LOVED THAT USERNAME.)

Sorchii (I probably remember that password but I don't care about him. XD)

and my main mule is Pimptimus Prime. I use her for ZOMG but I don't play that much anymore so I don't really use her. XD

VHS tapes has a great name, she looks happy ><
I love rats, Tactical RPG has a great avi and name. Do you know the e mail for her?
Sorchii is cool though
Pimptimus Prime is great, I LOVE her avi

If I ever have to move accounts I would probably go to VHS tapes or Pimptimus Prime. XD

I'm glad you like Tactical. <3 Out of all my mules she was my favorite. I really like rats too. I like lots of rodents. I'm so sad I can't remember her pword. crying

I don't remember her e-mail either. sweatdrop

That's a shame, is there anyway to get gaia involved?  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:32 pm
Alecto
Shedeem
Alecto
Mine is named "Sassy Spider 8itch".

Her purpose in life is to be a Vriska Serket (from Homestuck) cosplay/roleplay mule for when I decide I'm tired of being Vriska on my main account.

I used to have a bunch of other mules but I lost the passwords and forgot the email addresses for them so they are probably kinda dead now.

So you and Sassy Spider 8itch kind of cosplay the same person or you just put that on today?

We've been cosplaying the same character, though I'm trying to come up with a new look for my main and keeping Sassy Spider 8itch as a cosplay mule.

Why I love mules heart  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces