Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] The Sins of the Falen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:07 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I promise I’ll make sure they don’t skimp on anything but the onions.” Haruto said giving a soft laugh trying to make a joke to remove the seriousness of the other. He followed the other inside the building and greeted those whom he was introduced to politely. “I have already got the snacks sent up to the room. I’ll have it prepared in a few minutes.” Haruto said smiling glad he was getting ahead of the game.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:26 am
User Image

Asher Jude
____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____

Hearing this, he was a little impressed at this point. “I must say that you are good…others were never this good on their first day,” he said with a soft smile to him. “If you keep up the good work I will give you a reward alright.” He seemed a little happy that the other was doing good; he should have given him more credit. “Also later today we are going to look at homes for your mother and sister alright. So in about a week be prepared to meet them alright.”

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:36 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

“I didn’t want to disappoint you any longer.” Haruto said giving a soft blush when the man said that he was good. He was glad to see the man’s first smile and gave a soft one himself. “Yes sir.” He answered a bit surprised that he would be given a reward if he continued doing well. “You really are moving them close, I will prepare myself but I do not think it will be a good meeting.” Haruto said with a sigh as they reached the conference room. “Given me a few minutes and I will have this room all prepared for the meeting.” Haruto said moving to enter the room.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:43 am
User Image

Asher Jude

He gave the other a small nod, glad to see him. Smiling lightly he went into his office and began to work. Though he couldn’t help but look in the direction of the others. His mate was so close and he couldn’t help but let his mind wander just a bit. “I hope you won’t be frightened by the truth when I tell you,” he whispered softly, fearing the other would run away. He heard stories of other angels losing their mates; he didn’t want this to happen to him.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:58 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto quickly began his work on the conference room. He had so much to do during the day he was unsure if he would get it done. After a little while he had finished and stood back admiring his handy-work. It was not nearly as pretty as anything that a professional would have done but the layout to the snacks had a sort of upbeat flair. Haruto was sure any who were in the room would find the meeting more enjoyable. With that thought he exited the conference room to go to Asher’s office.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:15 am
User Image

Asher Jude

He had just finished getting off a call that seemed to piss him off a bit. It was not enough for them to bother him last night; but they had to call at work. He had just rested his head back in the chair when the other came in. “Oh you’re here, is the room set up,” he asked before he closed his eyes. Listening to him, he was glad before smiling lightly. “Good job! You should know that I am having a back account opened in your name where your pay and bonuses will be put in,” he explained to him. “That way you wont have to worry about buying yourself anything you should want or need.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:08 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto sensed a bit of a disturbance as he walked back to Asher's office. He knocked lightly before opening the door unsure on how the other would be. He found the other with his head rested on the back of the chair. "Yes I just finished with the room, I think you'll be happy with it." Haruto said smiling. "Your opening a bank account?" he questioned. "For me? Thank you I appreciate that."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:13 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

He gave a small wave of his hand before seeming to laugh a little. “Its nothing really, after all I am sure you won’t be happy if you have to ask me for money all the time,” he said looking to him. “And thank you for the preparing it. You can order the meal for us half way through the meeting. I assume it should be there probably twenty minutes after its done.” Looking to his watch, he stood up and fixed his jacket. “Come, lets go greet our guests at the elevator. Also just bow and say hello alright…only speak if they should speak to you.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:55 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

"Yes that would be nice." Haruto said thankfully when the man said he wouldn't have to ask for money from him. "Order the food half way through the meal? I already ordered it and told them to have it delivered by 12:30." Haruto said unsure on how the other would feel about that. "Right bow and say hello, only speak if spoke to." he nodded.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

“That is fine, then so do not worry about it,” he said with a nod before going to stand by the elevators. When it opened, he greeted the guests, introducing them to Haruto before walking with them over to the conference room. He then took a seat at the head of the table; nodding to Haruto to take notes before they began to speak. He spoke about the investments he was making for them, how their accounts were doing; among many other things.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:20 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto was relieved that his pre-ordering was fine. Haruto bowed and greeted everyone that came through the door like he was supposed to. Standing near the head of the table he took notes as he was supposed to making them as detailed as he could of the meeting until it was near the time for lunch. He quietly slipped from the room to go find the delivery person whom should have been sent up.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:35 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

The demon seemed to smirk as he took the guise of the delivery boy. They were going to make this angel into a demon; one way or another. When he was let up, he went up through the elevators. When on the eighth floor, he called out a name. “I have an order here for Haruto,” he said, looking around. When a man approached him, he couldn’t help but smirk. “You are the one that ordered the two subs, one with extra meat and no onions,” he asked, wanting to make sure this was the one he was told about.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:48 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

"That would be me, i'm so glad your on time. Theres no onions in the food right? My boss despises onions and I don't need him irritated with me." Haruto said smiling gently as he approached the man. "Yes thats exactly what was ordered, thank goodness. How much was it again?" he questioned reaching into his pocket for the money.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:11 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

When he said it was him, he seemed to smirk as he dropped the food and everything around them seemed to freeze. “Now human…you are going to come with me,” he said quickly covering his mouth so he can smirk. “Asher is going to join us in the upcoming war…if he doesn’t…well his mate is going to have to pay the price,” he said as his wings came out before he dragged him out, through the window. Holding on tight to him, he seemed to laugh as the human was scared of how high they were.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:31 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto was surprised as the food was suddenly dropped. "What?" he questioned when everything seemed to freeze. "Human? I'm not going anywhere with you..." he exclaimed before his mouth was covered. He wanted to scream as he was pulled back. He didn't understand what the man was saying. What war was going on. As he was dragged through the window the human freaked he had to get out of this. Biting down on the hand that covered his mouth he pulled his head away so he could yell. "ASHER!!!" he yelled remembering the other had said he could yell for him.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces