Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Random fact about yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:18 pm
Slick Southpaw
Shiver`
Equinoxious
I sneeze when I eat dark chocolate
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I get sick when I eat dark chocolate. Its so gross!

emotion_dowant MORE FOR ME THEN
<3 dark chocolate.

Dark chocolate and the love of coconut in this guild makes me sick to my stomach. You all should be ashamed of yourselves! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:19 pm
Shiver`
Slick Southpaw
Shiver`
Equinoxious

<3 dark chocolate.

Dark chocolate and the love of coconut in this guild makes me sick to my stomach. You all should be ashamed of yourselves! scream

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
emotion_dowant

C< I got a pound of dark chocolate it was the most delicious thing ever. Took me forevahhh to eat even when sharing...BUT SO DAMN DELICIOUS

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:21 pm
Slick Southpaw
Shiver`
Slick Southpaw
Shiver`
Equinoxious

<3 dark chocolate.

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
emotion_dowant

C< I got a pound of dark chocolate it was the most delicious thing ever. Took me forevahhh to eat even when sharing...BUT SO DAMN DELICIOUS

Ugh, its like so bitter, its like bakers chocolate. Not enough sugar!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:24 pm
Shiver`
Ugh, its like so bitter, its like bakers chocolate. Not enough sugar!

emotion_bigheart it's a type of bitter I like. Same with some beers.

But I will give you that coconuts are really gross.

Also, random fact: I used to wear pink girly girl dresses and had matching shoes once upon a time.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Day7

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:33 pm
Slick Southpaw
But I will give you that coconuts are really gross.

Coconuts are, but I love coconut flavor surprised

Also, dark chocolate = win  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:17 pm
dark chocolate is delicious. i've had 99% dark and its really bitter and acidic and great.  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

AngeIsThanatos

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:14 am
I have never seen the original Star Wars trilogy, and in fact, I don't like Star Wars at all. To some people, this is apparently totally unfathomable.

I also can't stand the following things that everyone says are amazing; risotto, tiramisu, wine (red and white, any kind, BLARGH), roast duck (Peking duck is great though.) I sound like a right hipster now, don't I? gonk

RE: dark chocolate, I do like it but I don't like that 70% or higher stuff; to me that just tastes like the burnt bits when you try to melt chocolate and heat it up too quickly. It's revolting. XP Bournville chocolate is lovely though.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:22 am
AngeIsThanatos
I have never seen the original Star Wars trilogy, and in fact, I don't like Star Wars at all. To some people, this is apparently totally unfathomable.

I also can't stand the following things that everyone says are amazing; risotto, tiramisu, wine (red and white, any kind, BLARGH), roast duck (Peking duck is great though.) I sound like a right hipster now, don't I? gonk

RE: dark chocolate, I do like it but I don't like that 70% or higher stuff; to me that just tastes like the burnt bits when you try to melt chocolate and heat it up too quickly. It's revolting. XP Bournville chocolate is lovely though.

OMFG HOW CAN ANYONE NOT LIKE STAR WARS

rofl

Random fact about me: I am a huuuuge Star Wars fan xd

Ven Loraine

Explorer

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:27 am
I don't like chocolate. At all.

Which supposedly makes me a bad female.

emotion_8c

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:50 am
AngeIsThanatos

You aren't alone, even if it may seem like it.
I've never seen Star Wars either and I get why everyone is so crazy about it.  

Karrna

Raider

7,550 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:30 am
meekstape
dark chocolate is delicious. i've had 99% dark and its really bitter and acidic and great.
omg the stuff that like

makes your mouth all dry and raw after you eat it? I had like, 95% before I think I got it from World market.

That said

I really like bitter and acidic foods. But I don't like stuff that's too salty. Growing up we'd have sunday dinner of ham, cabbage, and potatoes, and we'd put like, apple cider vinegar on the ham and cabbage. My friend's mom got me to like bittermelon when I'd eat at their house.

That with fried eggs and spam and a bowl of rice and srirachi is like

heaven  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:44 am
AngeIsThanatos

Blasphemer!!!!

"There is nothing to fear when you have nothing to lose."

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Charlie Graves

Magnetic Guildsman

10,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:59 am
People don't like dark chocolate and coconut?
Butbut... those are like the best things. emo (Mounds is my favorite candy, hnngh coconut...)
I can understand Star Wars though. I like those, but I still haven't seen all of Lord of the Rings; people think I'm weird for it but it's really not my cup of tea. xD

Random facts, eh?
I really like a bunch of outdoorsy kind've activities, like camping and backpacking, and especially scuba diving. emotion_kirakira Granted, I live in the Midwest so the last bit doesn't happen too often, but it's crazy neat. The coolest thing I've ever done with this would probably have to be a thing through Boy Scouts of America called Florida Sea Base - a crew including my best friend and I canoed out five miles to an island in the Florida Keys and lived there for a week, survivor style. We never used tents, just hammocks, and it was possibly one of the most intense experiences of my life.

However, other than the outdoorsy things I'm a pretty girlygirl irl. I love clothes and baking and disney movies a little too much. People joke that I go out and frolic in the woods with animated birds, sometimes. x)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:08 am
omg SCUBA buddy emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

My dad's a master diver. He got me my license when I was like, 14, but I haven't had the chance to use his equipment since then. (lol not worth the effort to talk about)

I miss living next to the ocean. I've been landlocked for almost 2 years now, I dunno how anyone does it. emo My grandpa jokes that I'm a misplaced mermaid.

Tho for now I really enjoy hiking, and I'm about to go out again today after I get dressed.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:10 am
Prince Ichi

I miss living next to the ocean. I've been landlocked for almost 2 years now, I dunno how anyone does it. emo

I totally love living less then two hours from the beach
ninja

"There is nothing to fear when you have nothing to lose."

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out