Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] .:Unexpected Love:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:43 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He seemed to give a soft squeal at this point, seeming to give a gentle smile. “Thank you…these are my favorite things,” he said taking a bite as he leaned into him. When he finished his snack, his hand resting on the others chest, a soft smile on his face. “Tell me Darren…what do these time with you allow,” he asked, his finger tracing along his jaw line. Fuji watched this, and part of him didn’t feel jealous, just completely weirded out. Clearing his throat, he stood up and looked around for a bit. “I am going to go to the bathroom…enjoy your time together,” he said looking to him before walking off.

✄------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:50 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren was a bit surprised at the touch, but knew that he had to play along. Of course, he was thankfully distracted before he could give a gentle and charming rejection. "Oh dear, and he didn't even have any of the treats yet..." He reluctantly returned his attention to Jerry. "As for out time together, I may give you and your friend the attentions befitting lovely princes such as yourselves without bruising your precious innocence. Not a kiss shall be laid upon your face, nor any spot excepting your hands." He smiled sweetly and picked up a bit of coffee cake, delicately holding it to his lips. "Would you sample this as well?"  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:56 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He was a little disappointed at this point, but nodded as he took a bite of the cake. “Oh this is good,” he said, happily taking a few more bites. He wondered how much trouble he would be for stealing a kiss. Jerry had just decided to do it and was going to; but stopped when Fuji came back. “Hey come on, eat up! These snacks are the best,” he said with a grin, eating more cake. Watching him, he nodded as he looked at the snacks. He didn’t see any apples and seemed to pout before picking up a few strawberries. “Enjoy your time with him Jerry, he is yours for two hours,” he said with a teasing smile to his cousin though his smile seemed a bit force.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:01 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren noticed the pout before Fuji picked up the strawberry and turned his attention to him. "Is nothing on the tray to your liking?" He asked, doting on him now. Of course, at the teasing, he lifted his hand. "Dear prince, I am just as much yours as I am his for the time we are together. Both of you are lovely princes, and I am merely a servant in the shining light of your innocent auras."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:07 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

When he felt the others hand on his own, his face seemed to turn a bright red. “I…just like apples better,” he said softly to him. “And its not my birthday…its his and I just brought him out as a treat.” He couldn’t help but look into his eyes before shaking his head a bit. He wasn’t about to fall for his charm; knowing better and not wanting to be hurt. “But these snacks are fine…besides I think he wants your attention back,” he whispered, laughing lightly as Jerry began to pout.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:33 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren sighed a little, looking very regretful. "Alas, the apple blossoms are only just blooming. It will be a while before we can bring in fresh apples." He said apologetically. When he said that it was Jerry's birthday, he reluctantly returned his attention back to him. "Ah, a very special day indeed. I am honored that you choose to spend your time here on your birthday." He told him.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:42 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

“Well I was just going to go eat but I figured its time to see what I like better…women or men,” he whispered softly. “And I think so far men seem so much better…much more pleasing to look at.” He nuzzled him, giggling a bit. “Now…how about we have some more strawberries,” he asked with a small cute pout. Fuji watched them, seeming to laugh a little as he watched them. Part of him had to admit that the other was extremely good looking; wondering if it was alright to indulge in his liking.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:53 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren smiled and fed Jerry a strawberry before looking at Fuji. "Though we don't have anything with apple, is there anything on the tray that's to your liking? I would hate for such a blooming beauty to wilt from hunger." He stated, using a free hand to stroke his cheek. It was still his duty to look after Fuji as well, and he also wanted to plant the seeds of love in Fuji. He had to make the best of a situation, and this way he could show Fuji how romantic he could be. How he could treat him and make him feel absolutely regal. Fuji would still be his. He would make sure of it.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:07 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He was nibbling on a strawberry when he felt his hand on his cheek, his eyes a bit wide. “M-Maybe a little cake,” he said with a soft blush as he looked to him. He seemed to smile weakly, thanking him as he munched on the cake. “This food is really good…but I have tasted bettered,” he said with a small laugh, remembering the simple sandwich from earlier. Shaking his head, he finished off the cake before resting against him. ‘Might as well as enjoy myself, since I am paying for these two hours.’

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:17 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren blinked. Their food was always top of the line, so hearing that he'd had better was surprising. The look of shock was swept away, however, when Fuji rested against him. "I see. I apologize if the food is unsatisfactory." He looked between the two. "Are your parents aware that you're here, or should I keep it a secret?" He teased lightly. He needed to keep the charming personality and conversation going.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:23 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

“My parents know I am here,” he said, Jerry smiling lightly. “But Fuji’s parents aren’t so open minded so if anyone should ask…he was never here.” He then giggled a bit before running his fingers along his chest. “What ever Jerry! Lets just enjoy our time with our host alright.” He then flashed a smiled to Darren; though part of him wondered how things would be tomorrow. Part of him wanted to come back every night but knew he didn’t have the money for this. Maybe once a month at most; other wise he would settle for seeing him at school. “I am still a little hungry…card to feed us more.”

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded. "I shall take the secret to my grave." He was glad that Fuji was being more receptive to the treatment. Oh, if only it was just Fuji. He would have the boy blushing and flustered from all the attention he would be showered with. "Of course, anything for two such enchanting young men." He picked up a tart and smiled at Fuji. "Would you like to try this one?"  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:45 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He gave a small nod at this, smiling as he took a bite. “It is good,” he said, taking a few bites before resting his head on his shoulder. For now he was content with sharing, sill unsure on how he felt about Darren. He knew he found the other very attractive and would like a chance with him; but he wasn’t sure how good things would be relationship wise. For the next two hours, he enjoyed the time talking and playing with Darren. So when they were told the time was up, he sighed but smiled as he got up with Jerry. “Well thank you very much for these two hours Darren…they have been something I won’t surely forget,” he said, watching Jerry cling to the other. “Come on…he has other people to get back to.”

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:55 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren gently pried Jerry off of him. "Sadly, we must say our goodbyes. It was a pleasure spending this time with you..." He kissed Jerry's hand. "And you." He kissed Fuji's hand as well.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Jerry seemed to pout when the other pulled away but smiled at the kiss. "I will try to come back to see you again," he said with a gentle smile. Fuji chuckled at his cousin, before seeming to give off a soft sigh. "It was a pleasure to meet you as well, good luck with your work here," he said with a wave to him. When his cousin wasn't looking; he had left his number behind for the other. He was now glad that he had manged to send his cousin on ahead with out him. He had lied about needing to go get something he forgot at a friends house. Fuji was just waiting for Darren to come out, wanting to talk to him before he really did go home.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces