Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Tektek Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:56 pm
FairyOfGrace
Read All Over
little devil dude would be my kid - it's a fairly accurate representation =_=

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/4873/tek4f2415ab1bb659963651.png

rofl How old might I ask?

he's seven, and he's adorable but he never shuts up :C  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:58 pm
Read All Over
FairyOfGrace
Read All Over

Aw, oh well they say chewy quaker granola bars works.... according to the ad anyway ><  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:00 pm
FairyOfGrace
Read All Over
FairyOfGrace
Read All Over

Aw, oh well they say chewy quaker granola bars works.... according to the ad anyway ><

lol that's brilliant XD
when I was young and went camping with my dad at those rv park kinda camping grounds, my dad would always walk around with hot dogs covered in peanut butter and hand them out to the yappy dogs that wouldn't shut up, those dogs would spend most of the night licking the insides of their mouths becuz of the peanut butter rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:02 pm
Read All Over
FairyOfGrace
Read All Over
FairyOfGrace
Read All Over

lol that's brilliant XD
when I was young and went camping with my dad at those rv park kinda camping grounds, my dad would always walk around with hot dogs covered in peanut butter and hand them out to the yappy dogs that wouldn't shut up, those dogs would spend most of the night licking the insides of their mouths becuz of the peanut butter rofl

rofl so funny, too bad kent just cleans the inside of his mouth very well. He's a great eater hehe  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:32 pm
FairyOfGrace

rofl so funny, too bad kent just cleans the inside of his mouth very well. He's a great eater hehe

lol
does he yap a lot?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:08 pm
It was cold today, and I had to go out to lunch with relatives that were going to embarrass me. Yay for portable game system.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Miss Mary Muffet

Anxious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:34 pm
I'm a Pokemon trainer.

But I'm usually lounging around the house like this:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:50 pm
This is generally me whilst on Gaia, they don't seem to have any of my outdoor clothes.

Treacherous Hat

Deadly Dark Elf

11,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150

Pengaana

Slumbering Tengu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:03 pm
Whoo-hoo

My hair is darker though and have slight bleaching from left over hairstyle
and those pants are the closest I could get to my adorbs penguin jammies
also glasses are round but Gaia's stupid and refuses to have round glasses that look normal
socks are pretty dead on if they had snowflakes on them
shirt needs to be longer and have a banana on it (banana 101.5 shirt)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:10 pm

When I am pretending (badly) to be a human being I dress up like this. Not pictured is my usual trilby or fedora or newsie hat because Gaia doesn't have any. >:C And that's my opera scarf doubling up for wind protection duty? My current favorite scarf is paisley, which... again, Gaia, jesus.

This is me right now, except almost entirely different. My bottle is one of Guinness, not rum, my shirt is my Coroner shirt, my socks have fish on them, and my pj bottoms are gray with a black stripe.  

Catena Carswell

Magic Hobo

orsumo

Tipsy Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:23 am
Other than the shoes (which are still similar to a pair I own) and the shirt not saying 'arctic monkeys' this is pretty close to what I wear out:
Aaaand this is what I wear around the house:
Because if I'm not going anywhere I have not a ******** to give about what I look like.

Fun fact: I cannot smile nicely like, at all.
What. so. ever.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:14 am
Read All Over
FairyOfGrace

lol
does he yap a lot?

No, he's a toy but his breed barks like a medium dog.  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:56 am
Sachie Whitby
It was cold today, and I had to go out to lunch with relatives that were going to embarrass me. Yay for portable game system.

>_> how do you get embarrassed by your relatives?

My family is like a slightly less crazy but still strange version of the family from "my big fat greek wedding" My emotions regarding family embarrassment has since dried up as a result rofl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:08 am
Me at work: Gaia has no really good ginger hair.

Me at home: My couch does not look like that though.

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:40 am
Slick Southpaw
Sachie Whitby

>_> how do you get embarrassed by your relatives?

My family is like a slightly less crazy but still strange version of the family from "my big fat greek wedding" My emotions regarding family embarrassment has since dried up as a result rofl

My grandfather has developed this habit of attention whoring in restaurants, making scenes, carrying on like a little kid, and being an all around embarrassment to the anyone with the misfortune of being at the same table as him. It's gotten to the point that there are restaurants we will no longer take him to...

There's this Japanese restaurant "Mikuni" with a sports bar motif to it that we sometimes go to. The very last time we took him there [which was the first incident] he started carrying on very loudly for all to hear about how there were no forks on the table and that this is America, where people eat with forks. He cannot just ask for a fork, no he has to make a scene that won't stop until either my mom or someone else [I'm playing my video game] asks for a fork for him. When he gets his fork, he's going on about how he doesn't have a knife. Seriously? Who the ******** needs a knife at a Japanese restaurant? Why couldn't he just mention wanting a knife too when the waiter went to get the fork.

There was also the time we went to Elephant Bar, and he starts carrying on about how there wasn't anything on the menu he liked. We've been to that place how many times now? He's been there more than enough times now [and suffers from no memory impairment] thus knows full well what's on the menu. It was his idea to go there in the first place when he pulled that on.

Both of those were surpassed by the scene he made at a diner restaurant around here [again another place we won't take him to] that was about condiments. It was maybe all of two minutes after we ordered, and he's carrying on about how there's no condiments on our table. What is he planning on doing? Pouring ketchup in his mouth? Dumping mustard on the table like it's finger paint? Seriously, you don't need the condiments until you have the food. He's been there more than enough times to know that the waiter is going to automatically bring the condiments when the food is brought. My mom got out her DS and started playing Scrabble. You know it's pretty bad when even my mom decides to join me in playing video games at the table.

Yesterday, the restaurant was a seafood bar and grill but they had their ceiling fans turned on. He cannot just ask them to turn the ceiling fans off like any normal human might, just like he couldn't just ask for a fork at that Japanese restaurant or condiments at the other restaurant. Instead he starts to make a scene about how the ceiling fans were turned on when it was a cold day and all it was going to do is make all our food cold. This started all of one minute [maybe less] after we sat down, so it's not like we had ordered anything yet.

Seriously I can only survive eating out with my family if my grandfather is present [which fortunately is very rarely] because of Nintendo DS and Sony PSP.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff