Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Am I the only one who still has a celebrity crush at 22? XD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reoca

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:22 pm
I don't generally have celebrity crushes (it's more like admiration for them?), but oh man, Jared Leto and Garret Dillahunt... <3
I think they're twice as old as me, though. XD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:10 pm
Oh and while not a celebrity crush [as I am in no way in love with him], I do enjoy looking at David Tennant. He's an actor. It's his job to appear in things so that myself and other people will by DVDs of things featuring him so that we can continue to harmlessly look at him.

I have all the seasons of Doctor Who where he was the Doctor on DVD, including the box set of all the specials, plus the version of Hamlet he did. I also started watching the PBS Masterpiece series mostly because he was the host for Masterpiece Contemporary, but he was absent the last two times I watched it which makes me wonder if he's still doing it.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:18 pm
Yeata Zi
[color=emo]
Yeata Zi
really just hugh jackman...and only if he's playing manly, burly lumberjack types.

I.E. wolverine or and australian cowboy.....

I'm uhhhh.... into burly lumberjacks.

also bruce campbell... not so much these days... and only really when he's drenched in blood.
YES. HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3 <3

and to a much lesser degree, michael fassbender, christian bale, rober downey jr, heath ledger, gerard butler, jude law etc.

but hugh jackman. ohhh baby <3
LUMBERJACK JUDE LAW
oh.
OH MY.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:42 pm
David Tennant and Jude Law are so cute!

I'm really into Benadict Cumberbatch right now, probably because his name makes me giggle.

As for old people crushes: I have a thing for David Bowie and Brian Ferry.  

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

kimono girl snotty

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:49 am
I'm nineteen, so I'm allowed to have celebrity crushes. Oh, Patrick Wolf redface  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:59 am
Kiaori Moon Warrior
JENSEN AKLES emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant (he was the voice of Jason Todd, it's like...GOD)

My other celebrity crush is Ryan Gosling u.u

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

;_; it hurts!
I had a crush on Ryan Gosling when he did Young Hercules. emotion_facepalm And I liked the other two guys with him who played Iolaus and Jason.

As for my crushes, I liked Denzel Washington when he was a bit younger. And I'd gladly leave my bf for Johnny Depp.  

Ping of Death

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:05 am
Dickie Twinkles
David Tennant

He is pure love ;_; heart heart heart

And I forgot Joseph Gordon-Levitt whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:29 am
[color=emo]
Yeata Zi
[color=emo]
Yeata Zi
really just hugh jackman...and only if he's playing manly, burly lumberjack types.

I.E. wolverine or and australian cowboy.....

I'm uhhhh.... into burly lumberjacks.

also bruce campbell... not so much these days... and only really when he's drenched in blood.
YES. HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3 <3

and to a much lesser degree, michael fassbender, christian bale, rober downey jr, heath ledger, gerard butler, jude law etc.

but hugh jackman. ohhh baby <3
LUMBERJACK JUDE LAW
oh.
OH MY.

Ew, that doesn't suit him at all :c

Ven Loraine

Explorer

acn period

Beloved Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:13 am
___● ALAN RICKMAN.
That is all.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:31 pm
I have pretend crushes sometimes.

....I would totally jump the bones of Tara Strong.  

Sabin le Rose

Shameless Enabler

KaylaGalela

Professional Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:58 pm
User Image
Oh, I've had a lot of them, especially from when I was a kid, which means most of them are really old now. lol

I have always been shy about admitting my crushes, so I'm not going to list any. XD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:46 pm
I have been utterly and properly cumberbatched. While I "love" (although I do admit it is more really like since "love" gives off an air of obsessiveness and detached reality... XD) So it is in no means actual love because believe it or not I am fairly grounded when it comes to that even if I am a screw up everywhere else.

For me celebrity crushes are not really that big of a deal. For me it simply means that on some level I find some sort of desirable quality in the other person. In Benedict's case it is the fact that professionally he is reported of being a good guy (no dickery, humble etc), an excellent actor, an elocutionist (really his interviews I find are amazing), intelligent, educated, well-mannered with a bit of gruff (loves motorcycles), clumsiness (apparently tripped a lot in the bed sheet scene in ASIB), funny...

I find it much easier to reveal celebrity crushes than with personal crushes. While both have always ended in rejection (one being default because well I am not crazy, and I am firmly planted in reality so no Mrs. XX etc bull from me) and the other with a bit humiliation to boot. Plus by revealing a celebrity crush there is nothing more than "he's hot/i like his work/etc" whereas with personal crushes there is the thing of having to reveal an intimacy and reveal vulnerabilities that I simply do not trust anyone here. I mean no offense by that.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tumblr is not helping my infatuation at all. Well ASIB (first episode of season 2) did not help at all either.

User Image

*bites her shock blanket*  

Sheshira

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100

The Prince Soubi

Fashionable Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

Ville Valo.
I'd bone his brains out.

I mean wut.

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:18 pm
Sabin le Rose
I have pretend crushes sometimes.

....I would totally jump the bones of Tara Strong.

Oh man, I have to find this clip of Chowder for you.

The plot was that the cartoon ran out of money, so the voice actors had a car wash to get more money for the cartoon.

LOL @ Tara Strong seductively washing the car.
Seriously, her voices are amazing.  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Nikunya

Trash Witch

43,740 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:49 pm
I suppose yer never toooo old to have a celebrity crush. ....I think my mom likes Johnny Depp a 'lil.

I don't have a "crush" but I do find Adrien Brody very handsome. I think it's the nose. I find big pointy noses attractive. whee  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff