MrsrachaelSnape
Meromictic
Hi-Potion
Meromictic
Hi-Potion
Meromictic

Yeah. I don't understand it at all. ;.;

Its just so frustrating. DX

Like, at my old store, a woman quit because she found out that one of the guys didn't start out as that gender. u.u;; That's just insane. But I guess I would rather have her gone instead of being an idiot employed at the same store as me.

We have guys ask for women's shoes all the time at my store. c: I've gotten pretty good at doing the conversions. whee
Luckily, I was born pretty short and with small feet xD
Ffff One of my friends, shes genetically female, she has size 12 feet @A@

Yeah, a lot of women come into my store looking for 10-12. x.x; We just don't carry much in those sizes. I wish we did though considering how many people ask for them.

If they're willing to wait, I can special order the s**t out of anything. cool It usually takes about 2 weeks for things to get to us. I'm hoping that if I can get it to be more popular that a) they will send us the bigger sizes in our normal shipments or b) they route becomes more routine and shoes show up faster.
Ffff alot of shoes in size 10-12 arent usually that cute ;A;
Sadly.

FFFFffffffffff plz.

Its all about working it And that's totally the movie that got me interested in shoes/fashion lmao before this it was t-shirts and jeans all the time

dsw is a good shoe store . .Avenue is a plus size store so they have larger shoe size there as well.

I rarely go to DSW. I dunno. Something about the store is off putting. u.u;

I don't know if there is an avenue here but I'll suggest it to someone if they're looking for the bigger shoe sizes if I find one. :B  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:31 pm
Torrid goes up to size 13, and a lot of their shoes are super cute.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Phoenix Goliathane

Vicious Brawler

19,975 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:34 pm
da ********, I know it's the internet trololololo, but seriously who over the age of 14 thinks, "HEY REMEMBER WHEN X HAD A d**k HURF DURF TROLOLOLOLOLO~" is funny anymore?

(Apparently...a lot of people. They just don't say it in polite company. Much like how - 40 or 50 years ago - "******" jokes were only unfunny if you said them in public.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:55 am
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape
Meromictic
Hi-Potion
Meromictic

Yeah, a lot of women come into my store looking for 10-12. x.x; We just don't carry much in those sizes. I wish we did though considering how many people ask for them.

If they're willing to wait, I can special order the s**t out of anything. cool It usually takes about 2 weeks for things to get to us. I'm hoping that if I can get it to be more popular that a) they will send us the bigger sizes in our normal shipments or b) they route becomes more routine and shoes show up faster.
Ffff alot of shoes in size 10-12 arent usually that cute ;A;
Sadly.

FFFFffffffffff plz.

Its all about working it And that's totally the movie that got me interested in shoes/fashion lmao before this it was t-shirts and jeans all the time

dsw is a good shoe store . .Avenue is a plus size store so they have larger shoe size there as well.

I rarely go to DSW. I dunno. Something about the store is off putting. u.u;

I don't know if there is an avenue here but I'll suggest it to someone if they're looking for the bigger shoe sizes if I find one. :B

I shop at Avenue at times. It's a nice store. Great bras rofl . I'm a size 8 in shoes my size seen to be gone fast. Where do you live btw?  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:30 am
MrsrachaelSnape
I shop at Avenue at times. It's a nice store. Great bras rofl . I'm a size 8 in shoes my size seen to be gone fast. Where do you live btw?

I usually shop at JC Pennys or some online for bras. XD They have some cute ones at times. X3

Size 8 is the average size. >o> At my store, that's the size we get most of our shoes in and they tend to go the fastest. By the end of the week, we'll have this huge empty section.

I live in the central US. :B  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:44 am
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape

I usually shop at JC Pennys or some online for bras. XD They have some cute ones at times. X3

Size 8 is the average size. >o> At my store, that's the size we get most of our shoes in and they tend to go the fastest. By the end of the week, we'll have this huge empty section.

Yeah that's the thing the time I get to any store size 8 is gone. What's the name of the store?  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:48 am
MrsrachaelSnape
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape

Yeah that's the thing the time I get to any store size 8 is gone. What's the name of the store?

I work at payless. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:50 am
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape

I work at payless. XD

Payless is a nice store. Just wish they had nicer shoes in my size, maybe it's just the one by where I live.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:53 am
MrsrachaelSnape
Payless is a nice store. Just wish they had nicer shoes in my size, maybe it's just the one by where I live.

I find it to be okay. >> I actually don't wear shoes from that store. XD

Like, once in rare while, I'll find something I really like but most of the time it just seems so plain. XP I bought some black flats because its encouraged to wear things from the store.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:56 am
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape

I find it to be okay. >> I actually don't wear shoes from that store. XD

Like, once in rare while, I'll find something I really like but most of the time it just seems so plain. XP I bought some black flats because its encouraged to wear things from the store.

Yeah why I don't shop there often , but I like the prices. Burlington coat factory is another nice store.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:31 am
MrsrachaelSnape
Yeah why I don't shop there often , but I like the prices. Burlington coat factory is another nice store.

I was kind of surprised when I went to Burlington the first time. They had some really cute things. X3 I figured it would be worse than walmart. lmao  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:35 am
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape

I was kind of surprised when I went to Burlington the first time. They had some really cute things. X3 I figured it would be worse than walmart. lmao

They have a lot of cute stuff for less. But their online store sucks. You can only order clothing but not anything for the home. Which is too bad I wanted this mirror but without a car I had no way bring it home.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas