View Results

Zolcrailtis

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:49 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Lucritiamise
AliceLoathesWonderland
Lucritiamise
I love to eat! Anything that catches my little eyes, which is almost everything. Today I have eaten a full breakfast of McDonalds, chocolate, watermelon candy, chinese food, tacos and will eat nutella with toast. Yummy!

That is such a unhealthy diet babe xD
i am jelly of your skinnness

Yes, I know. I been eating a lot of chocolate bars, cakes, pound cakes, candies, drinks, burgers, well you get it. Junk food! But will stop soon. Don't want myself to get diabetes for eating too much sugar.

I wish I was skinny, still have a little belly, but it shall be gone soon. Buahahaha.
You are skinny you nob xD
Stop eating so much crap and you wont have to work out so hard <3
-pinches your belly-

But is fun to workout. xD

I just love to eat a lot. Pasta is a weakness to me. Spaghetti or lasagna. Yummmmmmm.

When people touche my little belly, it tickles.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:02 pm
Lucritiamise
AliceLoathesWonderland
Lucritiamise
AliceLoathesWonderland
Lucritiamise
I love to eat! Anything that catches my little eyes, which is almost everything. Today I have eaten a full breakfast of McDonalds, chocolate, watermelon candy, chinese food, tacos and will eat nutella with toast. Yummy!

That is such a unhealthy diet babe xD
i am jelly of your skinnness

Yes, I know. I been eating a lot of chocolate bars, cakes, pound cakes, candies, drinks, burgers, well you get it. Junk food! But will stop soon. Don't want myself to get diabetes for eating too much sugar.

I wish I was skinny, still have a little belly, but it shall be gone soon. Buahahaha.
You are skinny you nob xD
Stop eating so much crap and you wont have to work out so hard <3
-pinches your belly-

But is fun to workout. xD

I just love to eat a lot. Pasta is a weakness to me. Spaghetti or lasagna. Yummmmmmm.

When people touche my little belly, it tickles.

I had ham and salad for dinner biggrin  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

meep12345

Sexy Bear

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:32 pm
Anti-Corn, GMO-Free Veg*an here cat_redface

I live in a flat, so not only can I not grow food, but I also have very little time to grow food (but I do buy food from people who grow food in gardens). I do, however, cook/bake/etc before buying packaged or processed foods (especially since I do not eat Corn and do not consume GMOs) and Fair-Trade goods takes precedence over any and all conveniences cat_neutral

I also keep a Fast Food Jar, which I put money in equal to the amount spent every time one of my friends' buy fast food (they use to tease me and tell me all the time what they spent, but, since this is my third year doing this, they don't like to tell me now, because they started noticing just how much money I have saved..) cat_redface

Oh! I've been enjoying way too much Vegan Cheer lately~!
(1 pint of Soynog, teaspoon and a half of Clipper Fair Trade Instant Coffee, 3 jigs of plain Almond Breeze, and as much Utkins' Fair Trade Rum as you can possibly handle~!)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:16 am
AliceLoathesWonderland
Sachie Whitby
AliceLoathesWonderland
Sachie Whitby
I love baking of the cake and pastry kind. Since I have a Christmas party to go to this weekend, I'm making what I call "truffle cakes." They look like candy truffles from the outside but are made out of cake. I even put them in mini wrapers.

That sounds so fancy, Sachie.
-drools-

The ones I have made so far are chocolate. The next batch that I will start making tomorrow will be white cake and chocolate chip. I'm going to bring them to a Christmas party that I am going to on Sunday.

Save me one? redface

Sure. Teleport yourself to my house.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:07 pm
meep12345
Anti-Corn, GMO-Free Veg*an here cat_redface

I live in a flat, so not only can I not grow food, but I also have very little time to grow food (but I do buy food from people who grow food in gardens). I do, however, cook/bake/etc before buying packaged or processed foods (especially since I do not eat Corn and do not consume GMOs) and Fair-Trade goods takes precedence over any and all conveniences cat_neutral

I also keep a Fast Food Jar, which I put money in equal to the amount spent every time one of my friends' buy fast food (they use to tease me and tell me all the time what they spent, but, since this is my third year doing this, they don't like to tell me now, because they started noticing just how much money I have saved..) cat_redface

Oh! I've been enjoying way too much Vegan Cheer lately~!
(1 pint of Soynog, teaspoon and a half of Clipper Fair Trade Instant Coffee, 3 jigs of plain Almond Breeze, and as much Utkins' Fair Trade Rum as you can possibly handle~!)

That's a good way of saving money or showing others how much they waste

Sachie Whitby

-tries to build a teleportation device-  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:49 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I LOVE cooking, but since I live alone there is no reason for me to cook grand meals. So my meals are vary simple.

About one a week I make my favorite meal.
Grilled onions, cooked celery and place that on a tortilla wrap with Hummus.

So good! I love Humus~ . Since I don't eat much meat its a way to help get some extra protein out side my nut munchies.

I've tried to grow tomatoes with the Upsy Downsy 5 dollar gimmick planter. ... it did not work.  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:55 pm
We tried growing vegetables this past summer. We ended up with like, 3 million baby tomatoes, a bajillion cucumbers, some peppers, and like...7 zucchinis LOL.

We're going to try again this spring, with everything spaced out better.

I ate a turkey sandwich earlier. Multigrain bread, cold cuts, provolone cheese, tomato, romaine, and this taco bell ranchero sauce. (it's wayyyy lower in calories and fat than mayo, for a larger portion, and it tastes really good with turkey), and some pomegranate applesauce. * u*

I cook just about every night for Suits and his parents, since his mom gets home at like...sometimes 7pm.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:58 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Sachie Whitby

If that doesn't work, apparate here.
First you need to invent magic.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:11 pm
I had a bowl of Toasty Oats (aka: Cheerios). It made me sad. I want to eat my Lucky Charms.

Uh. I had a venti, skinny peppermint hot chocolate. Extra hot, no whip.

And...that's all I ate today.

gonk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:23 pm
DC-Chan
I had a bowl of Toasty Oats (aka: Cheerios). It made me sad. I want to eat my Lucky Charms.

gonk

I have not had cereal..or for that matter milk in months!
Oooh that sounds so good. Lucky Charms are so delicious! Why can't you have the Charms of Luckiness?!

All you have to do is pick out the non-marshmallow pieces and its the best cereal ever! ... well that and Cookie Crips. wink  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:28 pm
Shiver`
DC-Chan

gonk

I have not had cereal..or for that matter milk in months!
Oooh that sounds so good. Lucky Charms are so delicious! Why can't you have the Charms of Luckiness?!

All you have to do is pick out the non-marshmallow pieces and its the best cereal ever! ... well that and Cookie Crips. wink

I'm trying to be mature. I get made fun of my friends/family/strangers when I eat my lucky charms. BUT THEY'RE SO FRICKIN' GOD.

Plus, I have three other boxes of adult cereal...So I'm trying to eat them so I feel like I'm not wasting anything.

I actually like the cereal + marshmallow combo. Enough crunchy, but enough marshmallow to make the milk blue!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:36 pm
Sachie Whitby
AliceLoathesWonderland
Sachie Whitby

If that doesn't work, apparate here.
First you need to invent magic.

I'll try both.

I want little cakes o.o  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:39 pm
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I LOVE cooking, but since I live alone there is no reason for me to cook grand meals. So my meals are vary simple.

About one a week I make my favorite meal.
Grilled onions, cooked celery and place that on a tortilla wrap with Hummus.

So good! I love Humus~ . Since I don't eat much meat its a way to help get some extra protein out side my nut munchies.

I've tried to grow tomatoes with the Upsy Downsy 5 dollar gimmick planter. ... it did not work.

i've seen the adverts for that s**t.
I didn't think it would work. If you have a nice sunny door step where you are, you can always stick it outside in a pot with a stake in it and it will grow fine.
But don't let smokers smoke around it >.>
It will give th plant a disease  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:43 pm
DC-Chan

gonk

I wish they had lucky charms in the stores here.. I want to try them

You should eat moar btw <3  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Gamori Grigori

Demonic Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 pm
User Image

I used to grow strawberries in my back garden. Much cheaper than going out and buying them at a supermarket. And tasted better as well.
But now the plants are dead and they aren't coming back. So no more delicious strawberries for me. emotion_8c

I do cook, sometimes. Mostly pastries and deserts since its what I'm best at. I suck at presentation, but I've been told that the taste makes up for it.

I'm a chocolate snob, to be honest. While I'm usually not fussy with food, I'm dead fussy with chocolate. There is a total of three brands of chocolate I actually like. Which is funny because when people find out I hate Cadbury chocolate they will literally scream at me. rofl

User Image

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces