Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin looked up in time to see a Hufflepuff and a Ravenclaw collide, the sound of the impact made her cringe. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Remy wave. She waved back at the older Gryffindor, recognizing her from Tryouts. She glanced up at the game, hoping the to who had ran into each other were okay. Caitlin started reading her book again. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her iPod, hoping that since she was out of Hogwarts, it might work. She plugged the headphones in that were wrapped around her neck. She had it loud enough so she could hear it without them on her ears. She slowly focused on her schoolwork again.
Listening to: I won't give up
OOC: Outfit in the picture.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:01 pm
User Image
User Image

The young Gryffindor climbed the steps to the stands, excited for this Quidditch match. Well, really she was always excited for Quidditch, but had missed a few due to being busy with school. Caitlin settled into a seat that was closer to the pitch. She realized she had come just at the right time, the game just started. She was ready as ever to cheer on her house. Caitlin watched as the players made their way into the air, the match had truly begun.
Listening to:

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin watch as the second year chaser, Remy, she believed fly across the field several times either going to the goals or going in for a steal. She then noticed Sam flying around and flashing her a smile. Well, she thought it was for her. And she couldn't help but smile back. It truly seemed fun to be out in the air, playing Slytherin. And we were tied, so far, and they could only go up from there, right? And Sam was sure to catch the snitch, he hadn't lost yet! Caitlin looked the Slytherins over, they had a fair team, from what she saw at least. She bit her lip, thinking it would be a close match. She looked at Sam, he seemed a bit distraught. Then she heard Remy try to encourage him, and she decided to do the same. "C'mon Sam! You can do it!" Caitlin shouted, hoping he'd find the Snitch soon.
Listening to:

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather rushed into the stands as the game was going on. She had a lot of studying to do that day, and fell asleep in the library. When she woke up, she ran as fast as she could to the pitch. She climbed the stairs and sat at the top. "Go! Go! Gryffindor! Go! Go! Gryffindor!" she chanted, screaming at the top of her lungs in hopes to be heard over the crowd of students. Heather watched as Remy was hit with a bludger in the ribs, and she instinctively took her own side in her hand, having felt the exact same pain before. "Come on, Rem! You can do it! Bring home the gold!" she shouted to her sister, hoping she would hear her.

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:50 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather sighed in defeat. Gryffindor had lost the match, but won the cup at least. She was going to head down to help her sister to the hospital wing, but Sam instantly replaced her. Still, this made her smile. ... I see it. It's there. In both of them. Though small at the moment, it's still there... she thought as she left the stands to continue her studying.
[Exit to elsewhere]

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:11 am
User Image
User Image

Caitlin frowned, Gryffindor lost, sadly. She saw Remy and Sam hug, then Remy clutch her side. She decided she would help Sam take her to the hospital wing. She stood up and started walking toward the Hospital, ready to help out.
Listening to:

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:26 pm
User Image

Relationship Status: Single // Age:13 // Injuries/Illnesses: None // Orphan

The first Quidditch match of the year, and Mandy would be playing in it. Things had not changed much from last year. Leo still disliked Quidditch, and hated crowds, but he was still as devoted to Amanda as ever. So game after game, he would bravely face down his worst nightmares to cheer on the beautiful blonde. That's why he always made sure to get here early; to beat the crowd. There were very few students here already, and none that he recognized. Trodding slowly on the icy stands, he plodded towards the top, so he could have the best view with the least people. Reaching his seat, he peered down at the teams, but couldn't spot Amanda. Oh well, he'd see her soon. Besides, he wished her good luck this morning at breakfast. He was confident she would do well.

((OOC: ))

Fire Wearing

Fear has its use but cowardice has none.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:12 pm
Eliora Blake
First Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora was excited. She had never seen a live Quidditch match before, and she was glad that Slytherin would be playing first. And against Hufflepuff, no less! Wasn't the howler girl in Hufflepuff? Eliora smirked. She hoped she played Quidditch. Eliora wasn't stupid, and Ronyo, who Eli had found out was Dom's Quidditch captain, was had been nervous about Dominic's temper. She had listened around and heard whispers of how cruel Dom could be when he played, how intense. He had a streak last year and it seemed like it worked out because Slytherin seemed to win. A lot. She couldn't wait to see him play.

Eliora wished that she wasn't so bad at flying. She might have had fun playing this game... but not everyone is good at everything, and flying just was not in the stars, it seemed, for little Eliora Blake. This suited her just fine... Perhaps she would become an animagus. Gods knew she wasn't a Seer... That skipped a couple generations, and her Grandma had been one. So while Greatness seemed the destiny for whatever children she may have, Eliora would have to fight for it.

Eli's heart fluttered as several players walked out onto the field. Would the game start soon?.. she wondered, as she watched, keeping an eye out for Dominic.

Translations:
Currently: Excited about Quidditch.Outfit:Super cute. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: This should be fun!

little_kitten52

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:54 pm
She’s the sunflower of nature’s seeds
A girls that some men only find in their dreams
When she smiles it seems the stars all know
Cause one by one they start to light up the sky

User ImageUser Image
User ImagePureblood User ImageSingle

@>>Nell climbed into the stands finding a seat near the middle and got her flags ready for waving. First match of the school year and they were up against Slytherin again! She was sure they could pull a victory with their line-up, especially with Heather as a beater. For such a nice girl she sure was strong! The wind caught some of her hair billowing it for a second and skewing her bright yellow bow much to the Scot's annoyance. She fixed it back in place while swinging her feet and smiling excitedly as she saw the two teams start to enter onto the field. It was about to start!<<@

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: 'Puff Pride| Where: Quidditch Pitch| With: No one yet| Feeling: Excited| Thinking: Go Hufflepuff!| OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:00 pm
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Bored
Thoughts: Good old Middle Earth...
With: No one

Marina settled into a seat near the top of the stands. It was a nice day and fairly warm out, so she was wearing a dress for once and flats. She'd managed to wrestle her curls into submission, and had clipped her red locks back so they wouldn't blow around in the breeze. Last year she had only come to one game; she hated flying so what was the point in enviously watching other people who excelled at something she did not? Unfortunately, she'd made the mistake of mentioning this to her parents. Her father had been outraged, he'd been a Hufflepuff beater and was still in denial about Marina's poor flying skills, despite watching her fall off of brooms repeatedly when he attempted to teach her. Marina had thought he would get the message the last time he'd tried to teach her, and she'd fallen 60 feet: crashing through the branches of the tree she'd been above, and broken an arm, a leg, several ribs, and her collarbone. Yes, good times. She still had a scar from that, a thin jagged white line that went from the left side of her neck all the way to her shoulder. Marina usually covered it with makeup; she felt like she was falling again every time she looked at it. Her mother had encouraged her to go be 'social' and go. Everyone else did, anyway. So here she was, bored out of her mind. Good thing she'd brought a book. An old, tattered copy of J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit was in presently in her lap, and she let herself get lost in the world of Middle Earth. Wizards rode sensible things there, like eagles. Not brooms.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:14 pm
Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon

Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, Hufflepuff First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Excited
Thoughts: Those snakes are going down!
With: No one

Newlyn watched the pitch excitedly from her spot in the stands. Her very first Quidditch game! She had never seen one before, and was ready to cheer herself hoarse for Hufflepuff. Slytherin had nothing on them. She was holding a Hufflepuff pennant, and the breeze stirred it. Newlyn continued to wait, eager for the game to start. She hadn't been this excited for something so trivial in a long time, maybe she secretly had her mother's passion for Quidditch, even if her flying skills were coming along slowly.

"Responsibility is the price of freedom."

Where everyone you know never leaves too soon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:24 pm
User Image
No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Single | Pureblood | Ravenclaw | First Year | Beater |

Whispers in the Dark

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

A red-haired boy climbed the stairs of the stands, his hands in his jacket pockets. The wind blew his bangs across his forehead as he searched for a spot to sit. Why was he here? He didn't really know. He just felt like it was a good place to be. Spotting Eliora, he sat down next to her. "Hello, Eliora. Come to cheer for your house?" he said, watching the players walk onto the field. Hufflepuff vs Slytherin. Chance wasn't sure who to cheer for. Yes, he wasn't fond of the Slytherin house because of his father, but that was the only house where he had friends like Eliora and Jaslyn. Speaking of which, where is she? She wouldn't want to miss this. he thought as the players of black and yellow and green and silver collected themselves on the field far below them.

Wearing
Translations:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes you know I'm never far!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:52 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch stands A

Chloe ran done to the Quidditch pitch to get a seat for the game. It was Slytherin verse Hufflepuff and it was the first match of the year. Contrary to popular believe Chloe loved watching the game of Quidditch however she just never wanted to play it. Getting to the stands she came across Newlyn. 'I should join her.' she thought as she got over to her.

"Hey Newlyn," Chloe called to her taking a seat next to her with excitement. She was dressed in the colors of the Hufflepuff house, her house spirit shining. "You excited for the game to start?" she asked as she waited for the game to begin.

With: Newlyn

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:24 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn walked quietly into the stands. Her dear twin brother was a reserve for the team so she was hoping someone would get hurt so he could play. The mongrel Darius was also a reserve but she doubted Ronyo would be going down anytime soon. She slipped into a spot next to Chance. "Hello." She said happily. "Are you excited for the game? I heard you made the Ravenclaw team."
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

little_kitten52

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:46 pm
Eliora Blake
First Year
Slytherin
User Image

When Chance came over, Eliora smiled. "Of course I am!" she laughed, her onyx eyes sparkling. Then Jaslyn came over. She wasn't sure what to make of that girl. Eli felt that the girl was nervous and hiding something. Who knew what... But it was almost like she was trying too hard to be a snake. Oh well. Eliora would play nice.

"You made Ravenclaw team? Good job, Chance!" She smiled at the boy. It felt odd, talking to him in English. Almost like it was wrong.

Translations:
Currently: Talking to Chance.Outfit:Slytherin Uniform. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: That Jazz girl is weird...

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff