Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Art & Growths
=>[SUBMIT/$] New Troll Art/Alt Art Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:54 pm
I want to buy a Troll with EP! User Image
Order: Semi-custom on kid base 4, please! ;w;
Troll: Rastin Morden // Purpleblood
Extra:
- I would love WIPs if you wouldn't mind! Feel free to send them through PM or if you want to stream him I am totally up for it! 8D
- I'd prefer an expression that can't really be placed. (Is he judging you? Is he thinking? What the heck are you feeling child? D<) If you can't get something the looks right to you, furrowed eyebrows or one arched eyebrow would be fine with a neutral-ish mouth. ouo If you get stuck, just ask me!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:06 pm
Order: template 1! i totally forgot to post here earlier >.>
Troll: Aerona Scrall
Extra: Sassy/mischievous! If there's any aspect of her design that's unclear or you wanna fudge or expand on, go for it.

Sypon
Vice Captain

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:32 pm
I want to buy an Art Edit with a Makeover Coupon! User Image
Event: heeere!
Troll: Vremea Everai
Original art: It's not finished yet! But when it is, Adult!
Edit Information: I'd love it if she could wear a cloak! something that she can use to swish around and cover her clothes, also hide her face. :>!! similar to akkos!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:09 am
Order: semicustom + child base #1
Troll: Skeltr Ossyin
Extra: skeletons. take creative license where needed, refs in quest, wouldn't mind a wip maybe if thats okay biggrin

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:18 am
Order: Template 3
Troll: Lutrin Weesil
Extra: Perky!! References in journal. I'm not picky about her clothes as long as its sporty with some splashes of colour. )

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:52 am
I want to buy a Troll with EP! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order: semicustom, template one!
Troll: Chiara Moteku
Extra: Refrence, expression: A mean smile, she loves making life hard for those around her, so i presume she would smile while doing it.

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Ancient_Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:11 am
I want to buy a Troll with EP! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order: semicustom + Template 1
Troll: Hazmas Pochim
Extra: UUUUUm Hazmas may or maynot have accidentally stolen that FLARP duster jacket he wore at Bloodfest. XP He also likes boots, work gloves, anything with pockets(pants, shorts, shirts, whatever), and his beloved satchel. XD All of them are optional though! So have fun! ;D THANKS AGAIN! biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:07 pm
I won troll art in an event! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order: Sewing Dummy/Alternate Art
Event: Bloodfest!
Troll: Odette Cygnet
Extra: I'd like art of Odette in her fashion show outfit, please! Her outfit was Faded Ruffled Shirt, Faded Suspenders, Sleek Hoop Skirt, and Garish Moon Boots. You have free reign to make this however you want, I don't really have a set expectation in my head look-wise. As long as it's cute, I'm happy!

Some ideas if they help: I usually like to keep Odette's outfits sleek and fitted, kind of in contrast to Vremea. I pictured her hair as similar to the messy bun she had in her kid design. It could be cute to have the hoop skirt just be the frame because it kind of looks like a bird cage and Odette is all bird themes all the time. Also for bird reasons, fluffy chest ruffles for the shirt, maybe? I wrote the moon boots as red, but if you have better ideas, go for it! Oh, and maybe a sash and/or tiara? That could be super cute.

Not sure if I should request a base, but I'd like to use the second one if I do. And a WIP would be great! Thanks!

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:21 am
I won troll art in an event! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order: Sewing Dummy!
Event: Bloodfest
Troll: Etsali Azeban
Extra: I'd like it to be Etsali in her swimsuit, please! That'd be something like this one, but with the orange being in her shade. She'd still want to wear gloves of some kind, so maybe an old pair of her fingerless ones? I also think it'd be fun if she had swimming goggles shaped sort of similar to one of her masks, so she can look thiefy while diving! Kinda the same idea as this, but don't let her convince you she's batman, I guess! And a WIP would be shiny, thank you!

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:30 pm
Order: Semicustom - Template 1
Troll: Adamaz Karoth
Extra: Finally free of skewl

Wizardy Herbert

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:51 pm
Order: Powered custom, template #4
Event: Bloodfest!
Troll: Hemera Moachm
Extra: I want her fluffy coat to be something like this. The palette would be her blood color instead of black, and the beige bits would be gray instead like her overalls. :0 White hood fluff, please. :B Her in-journal ref is kosher otherwise.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:00 pm
Order: Seadweller custom, template #1
Event: bloodfestin
Troll: Natash Boelli
Extra: I'd really like a wip, and if you stream, hmu on skype so I can watch! <3 otherwise, the ref in her application is pretty much exactly what I want!

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:48 pm
Code:
Order: semicustom, template 2!
Troll: Aconan Eyulft
Extra: ILU AMI. WIP's, please?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:21 am
Order: semicustom, template 1
Troll: Guouli Pyrero
Extra: I would like a WIP, please! And I would love for him to have a cocky grin <3

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:41 pm
Order: I... Do not know if Maneki is a Semi-custom or a custom-custom e Ae; If he's a custom can I have him doing the 'cat hands' pose
if not template 2~
Event: Great Eggspectations :3c
Troll: Maneki Belbog
Extra: ami u are amazing pewpew.

Art & Growths

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items