Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Library
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asdis_Svana

4,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:32 am
Hello. :3 I'm Asdis, 22 years old. I've been writing for about ten years? Maybe more. I took some time off to graduate but now in the search of a new job I have a lot more time than before and really have a yearning to get back into writing. I mostly write fantasy and historical fiction (centering around WWII). Most of what I write are one shots or short stories but I would love to have the vigor to finish a full story one day.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:35 pm
Hello, my name is Ioan Andrei, but you can call me Kraska because this is the name I always use on Internet. I'm from Romania and 18 years old.
I'm not a big writer to be honest my favourite activity being reading anything that get in my hands. I hope I can start writing too and make a lot of friends with the same interests to share ideas.
This is the first time I'm in a writing guild so please forgive me if I do dumb things at first.  

Lord Kraska

6,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:15 am
Name: Call me Myde easy to remember cuhz it's in my user name :~)
Age 15
I love writing and I hope everybody here can help me with my writing!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:59 pm
Username: Shadowstream-chan
Specific Genres I write: Horror, Adventure, Action, Historical-Fiction, Comedy, Mythology, Fanfiction, Animal.
Inspiration: I mostly use History as a source on how the story will go. Also I use shows like CSI and Hawaii Five-0 as good resources for criminal scenes for my story. I also use experience from my life ((C'mon, we all do something out of anger. For me: I use it as an inspiration to write... but it's mostly...killing someone <<'....)).
Other: I came to this guild so I can get constructive criticism. I never got it from anywhere and it's starting to get irritating. So I hope everyone can provide that for me. 'Cause I really wanna improve. Also...due to my summer schedule...I might not be able to write much.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

dancingdemise

Neophyte Firestarter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:24 pm
ok so
DancingDemise
eleventh grade
I love writing like I went back in time and invented it and then went forward in time and I made religions about it that haven't been created yet. lolz jk. but yeah I love writing.
genres: sci fi I minor in. fantasy fused with minor romance I somewhat major in though there's nothing I really do specifically I jumpity jump jump jump.
I get inspired by s**t like cool pictures I find online. cool shits I learn. random things I hear by listening in on people (not by choice if i could shut it up then I would) um... random explosions in my head. the voices in my head, though the meds killed them.
um... ok so IDK anything else to say really. like I have a profile for most things but... oh well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:45 am
Name: Chance
Where I live: Shreveport, La.
About me:
I am an only child that was home schooled on an 18 wheeler, as such I soon found writing to be a great for stress relief and expanding ones creativity. I have been writing for well over a decade, including RPing, 2 written books, and four published articles about the fourth Eragon book, prior to its release. I am best described as the embodiment of Clark Kent....minus the super powers. I am loyal to my friends and never lie. I don't mean to be rude, I'm just honest. There is to much about me to place here, but if you want to get to know me, send me a PM.  

Horseman Of Deaths

Miyako Tsukerukibi

O.G. Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:15 pm
Hi peeps!
Just a warning I am kinda bad at introducing myself...
Name: I go by many....Lenial....XSarahxMoritsX......Bubbles(this one is the PG version of my um in-person name), and finally, Amber.
Homestead: Weirton, WV
Personality:
Well....um......to sum it up in one word? Weird.
About me:
Shrugs....I am a avid reader...If I am not on Gaia Rping....then I am drawing...if I am not drawing then I am reading.....and if I am not doing any of those then life sucks and I am at work. I am very protective about my friends......you hurt them then I am going to open my can of Whoop 'Yo' a**. Um, I am not the best of writers.....I have never finished a story that I've started so far.......If you want to know more just Pm me or ask my friends.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:07 pm
Hey guys, you can call me Liz (or Lizzie if you want). I am 14 (15 in August). I like role play, reading, and, the thing I'd like to make a career out of one day, writing. I have a few stories posted on gaia, on of them being a collab with Irene1792, two of them being Kekkaishi fanfiction, and the last one being a story that I've been putting in my journal.
I am usually considered as...different, and am usually pretty independent. I don't really like asking for help unless i think I really need it. I do, however, like getting comments on my stories, as long as you aren't just saying they're bad without telling me why (I'd rather know what i did wrong so I can fix it).
I have only really finished 1 of the stories that I have posted, but I'm going through a bit of writer's block on one of them at the moment. If you want to know more, then just ask me.  

liz 163

Divine Bibliophile

11,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Daeuil

5,100 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:47 am
Hi, I'm Glen, I'm 17 years old and I'm from Australia.
I'm in my final year of high school. I've actually only started writing recently. I have a few friends who are trying to become writers and they convinced me to start writing. I'm enjoying it so far except no one really reads it so I can't really get any criticism or anything. Though, I am new, I'm hoping to learn from other experiences writers and improve myself. I was never a huge reader but this year I have been trying to read more. Read the books required for school, which I usually don't do, and I'm currently reading; The Wind-up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami. I'm not sure what else to say but don't be afraid to talk to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:53 am
Name: Ana
Writing: Most of high and the last few years of college so far
Why?: I like writing and I like writing in roleplays. I like being able to bring a character to life from just a few words and be able to make that person mean something.

So....yeah, that's just about all you need.

Anastaisa_57

-bikenotes

Chatty Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:33 pm
Hello. I'm Samantha. I'm nineteen, married, and I've been writing pretty much my whole life. Recently, since being married and moving across the country twice, I've taken a break from it, but consider this and the opening of my writing shop, me getting back into the swing of things. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:58 pm
Hi I am Skyler, I am 18, and I am her today is because I want to expand my skills in writhing. I have some good ideas and I don’t really know how to expand on them, and I can see i'll find a lot of help her.  

Holy skyler

The Laziest Czar

6,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:59 pm
I'm Tyler D. Modestovsky.
I'm fifteen.
I write horribly gruesome murder poems, skits, stories.
I'm into horror.
If it's not that I'm doing, it's usually music work; producing, or writing lyrics.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:28 pm
I've decided that I want to be the welcoming committee, so...

Welcome to every awesome person who has joined the guild~  

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Neroron_Prime

Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:03 am
Hey My names Neron Prime, So people either call me N or Prime. I am 16 joined recently (around 2 or 3 days ago), I have started up a story, I write every week!  
Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff