Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
ATTN: Needing ppl to start planning This Year's Halloween!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixelated-Kawaii

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:31 pm
Vishkah
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Mika_Len
Peachy_Girl_Momo

A mod just chats to people, makes sure everyone is following the rules and has fun while taking care of their end of it. Your end would be the freebs. Are you down? smile
I'm down. :] <3

Okay. I am going to make a list of our moderators and anyone who wants to be a moderator can apply smile

We're going to have one post on the front page for Giveaways. You can be the host in charge of free Art, Mika!

I personally think that the most important thing a thread mod can do is just be really active and engaged in the thread during the event. So the thread doesn't die and picks up conversation.

Once Gaia is clear about the Halloween events, I think we should send out invitations for people to join us in our thread - people we know are very active in Booty Grab and Gaia, and so forth. We could use the main header of our thread when its made or something and all send out a planned one so it looks nice. whee

Yeah, I will post an announcement in the aquarium forum, and in the charity section... Hey, could we also get an announcement banner made, so we can use that when we post our announcements?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:34 pm
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Vishkah
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Mika_Len
Peachy_Girl_Momo

A mod just chats to people, makes sure everyone is following the rules and has fun while taking care of their end of it. Your end would be the freebs. Are you down? smile

Okay. I am going to make a list of our moderators and anyone who wants to be a moderator can apply smile

We're going to have one post on the front page for Giveaways. You can be the host in charge of free Art, Mika!

I personally think that the most important thing a thread mod can do is just be really active and engaged in the thread during the event. So the thread doesn't die and picks up conversation.

Once Gaia is clear about the Halloween events, I think we should send out invitations for people to join us in our thread - people we know are very active in Booty Grab and Gaia, and so forth. We could use the main header of our thread when its made or something and all send out a planned one so it looks nice. whee

Yeah, I will post an announcement in the aquarium forum, and in the charity section... Hey, could we also get an announcement banner made, so we can use that when we post our announcements?

I am getting a Thread Title that says "Announcements" for the thread itself.

What do you mean by an Announcement Banner?  

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Pixelated-Kawaii

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:36 pm
Vishkah
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Vishkah
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Mika_Len
Peachy_Girl_Momo

Ahh okay. I mean, when I advertise the thread event in aquarium forums, what header image I should use when advertising?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Vishkah
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Vishkah
Peachy_Girl_Momo

Ahh okay. I mean, when I advertise the thread event in aquarium forums, what header image I should use when advertising?

How about our main page title? SPARKLING WATERS CREEPY ANON EVENT THREAD.

Then underneath we can write something like

Sparkling Waters would like to invite you to our Creeeepy Event thread. There will be anonymous gifting, contests, games, chatting... etc, etc!  

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

fireko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:04 am
I love this idea . . especially since my family's continental move.
Apparently Halloween is known as an "American thing" in Australia so booo~
I get to scare no kiddies, get free candy, carve a pumpkin, or decorate my house in creepy things.
Gaia / this guild's event will be my new replacement. Aha.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:58 am
fireko
I get to scare no kiddies, get free candy, carve a pumpkin, or decorate my house in creepy things.

^_^ I really hope you do come along, Fireko...

I didn't know you were an Aussie! XD I live in Australia too!  

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Pixelated-Kawaii

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:12 pm
fireko

Oh, my. Is that a fellow Aussie I see? :3 Halloween is my fave day of the year, much better than birthdays and xmas. xD And even though Halloween is sometimes to referred to 'that american thing' I'm like 'Boooo shaddup it's for EVERYONE so meh'. What's stopping ya from decorating ur house? Last year, my mum and I placed those fake cobwebs all around the house, and placed big fake tarantuals on them, it was awesome, plus we had flashing skulls and hanging witches, plus a gravestone which we placed in the front lawn, with stick-in-the-ground bony skeleton hands, and it looked like some dead being trying to crawl up from our front lawn. This year I most definitely will be scaring the kiddies....because I will be dressing as michael myers from the movie, halloween emotion_zombie  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:14 pm
Vishkah
fireko

^_^ I really hope you do come along, Fireko...

I didn't know you were an Aussie! XD I live in Australia too!
Me, too. This is totally awesome! Yeah, we be representin' xD Where abouts in Australia do you live? I live in Brisbane, Queensland  

Pixelated-Kawaii

Apples_x3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:20 pm
Vishkah

Hmmmmm.... If you're busy, maybe I should ask for a header that just says "Story telling" instead of putting your name in it, just in case.

As for everything else I'm sure we'll figure out something!

Yup, that'll be great. I'll occasionally try my best to help with things, especially with the story (:  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:24 pm
Apples_x3
Vishkah

Hmmmmm.... If you're busy, maybe I should ask for a header that just says "Story telling" instead of putting your name in it, just in case.

Yup, that'll be great. I'll occasionally try my best to help with things, especially with the story (:

That would be AWESOME. Personally I'm really stumped when it comes to story ideas, so I'm pretty sure mine would be really lame - unless inspiration suddenly struck me. DX  

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Apples_x3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:33 pm
Vishkah
Apples_x3
Vishkah

That would be AWESOME. Personally I'm really stumped when it comes to story ideas, so I'm pretty sure mine would be really lame - unless inspiration suddenly struck me. DX

Haha, I'm not the best though and yeah will definitely need to find some inspiration. How long should the story go for?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:06 am
I shall tell ya'll the scariest story ever....

BOO!

lol were you scared? whaah xDD
soo who're the mods?XD  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

fireko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:06 am
Vishkah

Hopefully. Depends on how well I hold up in uni, which right now, is not well. xd

Peachy_Girl_Momo

Well technically, I'll probably be at uni so . .
I'm sure there will be some sort of Halloween event going on since everyone's always trying to find an excuse to party hard. xd

But at home, people don't really celebrate the occasion in my neighbourhood. First year we came to Aussie, we had everything going on, and not a single trick-or-treater came by. emotion_facepalm

Oh gee. I usually avoid the houses with spider-like decorations. I'm absolutely terrified of them. XDDD You and your mom really seem to get into the spirit though. <3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:30 pm
chiisai-akanbo
I shall tell ya'll the scariest story ever....

BOO!

lol were you scared? whaah xDD
soo who're the mods?XD

So far there is Vishkah, myself, perhaps apples, um maybe you too, if u want to?  

Pixelated-Kawaii

Pixelated-Kawaii

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:35 pm
fireko
Vishkah

Hopefully. Depends on how well I hold up in uni, which right now, is not well. xd

Peachy_Girl_Momo

Well technically, I'll probably be at uni so . .
I'm sure there will be some sort of Halloween event going on since everyone's always trying to find an excuse to party hard. xd

But at home, people don't really celebrate the occasion in my neighbourhood. First year we came to Aussie, we had everything going on, and not a single trick-or-treater came by. emotion_facepalm

Oh gee. I usually avoid the houses with spider-like decorations. I'm absolutely terrified of them. XDDD You and your mom really seem to get into the spirit though. <3

Yup. :3 Me more so than mum, she's just dragged into it and then she gets into the decorating something fierce, she's really good at doing decorations and renovating, so she's happy and I'm happy mrgreen  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff