Submit

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:10 am
As Mai stared back at Kayoka, she stared back dead in the eyes. Her pale face, blood shot eyes, wide open. Her long black hair draping down, soon to begin wrapping around the feet of Mai. It weren't long till the glaring face shot towards Mai but dissapearing upon reaching her. Then the feeling of a deep scratch on Mai's neck began, meanwhile a pale hand began to rub her right cheek with its fingers. The hand reached further and further untill almost covering one eye and...

... Kayoka pulled Mai's head to the ground, whilst Kayoka fell through the floor, Mai did not. Al this time that eery throat sound was being made by Kayoka's dead broken voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:40 pm
Mai knew that if she moved she would get hurt. When she hit the floor she was barly able to keep the scream in her throught from geting out. Mai felt a worm wet liquid go down her throught. It was bleeding bad but nothing that wont stop in a bit. "Come on i think we should leave. If alucard is in here he can shurly watch our asses leave." Mai started back tword the attic stairs.  

Jakeline Frost

5,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:40 pm
Behind the exit of the Attic the dead body of Kayoko sat, leaning against the old wooden wall. She were wrapped in some plastic and blood stains covered the majority of her. It was shadowy and only added to the eeryness of it all.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:27 am
"Gahh!!!! What the HELL is that... its a dead body. Do you think we should bring that back to school? Or tell someone about it so they can get it?" Mai continues to walk to the stairs. If that didn't work they would go out through the window.  

Jakeline Frost

5,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:07 pm
As Mai neared the dead body it began to roll and twist, like a watching everything in reverse. As Kayoka thrusted herself off the wall and began to crawl her mouth opened releasing the sound of her death. Her arms pulled before her as she began to drag herself, legs trying as hard as they can to push her forwards around the exit, followed by black hair. As she continued to move and crawl towards Mai the way that she moved her limbs was almost un-natural, like something you'd see in a Excorcism gone wrong.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:07 pm
Mai cast fire. She took ahold of motoko and threw her down to the second floor. Mai then jumped down too. "We cant stay here. We have got to leave. NOW!!!!!!!! Follow me." Then mai took off running with motoko's hand in hers.  

Jakeline Frost

5,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:11 am
Kayoka wasn't seen.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:08 pm
Mai made it to the stairs. She let got of motokos hand. "Come on we have to leave. Hurry!!" Mai didn't like this feeling in the air, it was unsetteling.  

Jakeline Frost

5,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Suki Yumura

Profitable Genius

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:25 pm
( Sorry I was gone so long)
Motoko followed her.She knew that what was happening was bad but was unable to fell scared.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:12 pm
~~Xavier Storm~~
Xavier was walking down the street muttering how stupid people were. She was made fun of more that day at school and she just hated it. Xavier stopped in front of a haunted house to fix her shirt that was going wrong. She heard a faint whistle. She felt the wind automatic just change direction. She saw her hair blow from one direction to another. She looked at the new direction and saw the house. She heard a faint voice, "Come, Xavier." Xavier let out a shaky breath and then slowly went to the house. She knocked on it and yelled, "Hello?" She saw the door open by itself. She turned around to see if anyone saw and then went in. She closed the door and then saw all the broken glasses on the floor and the blood stains. Don't let it get to you, Xavier. She took another breath and then walked a little more in. She heard voices. Normal voices. She peaked a corner and saw a few peoples. She gasp a little and then stood back, to hide.
User Image

Monsterrz

Jakeline Frost

5,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:34 am
"We have to get out motoko. This is no place to be. i don't want to die by the hands of that witch." Mai saw a person trying to hide. "You don't want to be in here. We have been throughn around and hit and scrathched by who ever haunts this place. We all should leave." Mai had dried blood coming from her eye and neck. Both her and motoko looked like s**t. There clothes look dirty and old.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:42 am
User Image

KAYOKA

As another soul intered the building, Kayoka stayed hidden, convinced that they were about to leave. Though she doesn't think much anymore.. and only exists for one pure reason of fear and hatred, a true Ju-on. She didn't wonder at all, but she did know one thing for sure. She had a new, cursed victim.

~ It's only a japanese rumour, but when someone dies during a time ofcomplete sorrow or unfaithfulness, or even hatred. Then the spirit of the victim comes back to haunt the place of death, and all that enter. Die.~

Thats what Kayoka was once told before entering herself to cleanse the house. But the other Ju-On got her...

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Jakeline Frost

5,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:26 pm
Zylvanness

Mai felt a chill go down her back. It was as if a dark shroud was being cast over her. "That's it i really hate being messed with. And if everybody doesn't leave the house by the time I'm out their getting burned down with the house." Mai grabs motoko's hand and leaves the house. As soon as she was out side she decided not to burn the house down. Mai make's sure she's far enough away before falling to the ground. "Man I'm completely worn out."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:58 pm
rayrayfrenze
Zylvanness

Mai felt a chill go down her back. It was as if a dark shroud was being cast over her. "That's it i really hate being messed with. And if everybody doesn't leave the house by the time I'm out their getting burned down with the house." Mai grabs motoko's hand and leaves the house. As soon as she was out side she decided not to burn the house down. Mai make's sure she's far enough away before falling to the ground. "Man I'm completely worn out."

§ Pandora Payne §

Pandora and Hannibal landed outside The Haunted House. She patted Hannibals scaley ears and whispered to the dragon, "Stay here boy. Imma go read. I'm new here and i don't know where to go so i figure the creepier the place, the more at home I'll feel. Now, stay here, Hannibal." Pandora hopped off Hannibal's back and walked into the haunted house, walked through totally trashed rooms and found a long table in a hallway and hopped up on to it and sat. She pulled out her book and started to read.  

arubyspade

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:29 am
User Image

KAYOKA

As quickly as one group of souls leave... another enters. As the girl entered the cursed house that had once given home to a family and more specifically a young girl, the dull, aged and breaking foundations greet their next victim.

"They say who ever enters the house dies"

The girl sat quite comfortably on a long table in the hallway reading her book. She strangely fitted in with the dark surroundings of dread and sorrow. Her dragon patiently waited outside, yet nothing seemed to happen just yet. The breeze brushed through the rooms, through open, shattered windows and through the rooftop holes. Some dead leaves tumbled through the hall way with the breeze.

It was some time before anything happened, everything seemed fine, calm and just like a normal abandoned home. But then a loud knock singularly sounded THUD from upstairs. Just one, no more. But it was loud. Out of no where. Definitely from the floor above. The room exactly from which it came from was unknown.

After the first girl that lived here tragically died, a strong headed woman entered to attempt to exorcise the building. She was found some days later inside by a passer by who alerted emergency services. They called his bluff and he died several weeks later. The woman was called Kayoka, long purple hair, eyes covered, a cross like dagger in her hand and a large slice through her throat.

Ashenvail

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff