Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] Without A Pack Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:42 pm
Bray's eyes closed a bit as Rayn stroked his cheek, Even though he wasn't a wolf at the moment it still felt pleasant to him. Then the fingers through his hair had his head bowing until his forehead nearly rested on Rayn's chest. "Okay...." Bray agreed, but he probably would have agreed to anything Rayn had said at that moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:43 pm
The human reached over his friend and turned the faucet in the bath tub till a steady stream of warm water was flowing, filling the tub about half way before he turned it back off. Carefully, he pulled away form Bray and stripped his remaining clothes off before stepping into the bath tub. He made sure the water wasn't too hot before he sat down and smiled at the wolf. "Care to join me?" he asked softly, motioning to his lap for Bray to sit "I'll wash your back for you"  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:56 am
Bray startled a bit hearing the water suddenly begin to run but he calmed seeing it. He watched as Rayn stripped himself of clothing without shame. It was normal for pack to disrobe before each other. When asked if he cared to join Rayn Bray nodded crawling into the tub and onto Rayn's lap. The waster irritated some of his wounds a bit but he did not complain.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:58 am
Rayn noticed Bray flinch as he lowered himself into the tub, but didn't know quite why. That is, until he looked him over and say a few of his bigger wounds submerged in the hot water. he mentally kicked himself for not realizing that the water would irritate the wolf's wounds and gently wrapped his arms around the wolf's waist. "Are you okay?" he whispered, slowly rubbing up and down Bray's sides to soothe him. "Do your wounds hurt too much?"  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:41 pm
Bray looked up as Rayn wrapped his arms around his waist. "I'm alright." Bray answered eyes closing a bit as Rayn soothed him by rubbing his sides. "The water stung for a moment but its okay now." Bray answered. "Should we get to washing the sun is on the way up to the sky."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:12 am
"I'm glad you're not hurting" he said with a soft smile, letting his fingers trail their way up and down Bray's side. "Yes, I suppose we should wash up. Hand me the soap and I'll wash you're back, okay?"

In all honesty, Rayn didnt' want to bathe at all. Having Brey in his arms like that felt more amazing than he'd ever imagined it would be, and he didn't want to let go for anything. Even more than that, he wanted to kiss the wolf boy. And not just a soft peck, a real, deep kiss on the wolf's soft lips. But he wouldn't, not now. Not unless Bray made it clear he wanted to as well.

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:57 pm
He shivered as he felt fingers trail down his sides causing his skin to tingle. Bray nodded grabbing the soap and handing it to Rayn. He was very cautious with the soap because of what had happened when he squeezed it before. "Are you going to try and become a werewolf to get more members for your pack?" Bray questioned. "I mean...eventually your going to have to find a mate right? Humans take mates, I know that for sure." Bray said nervously.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:13 pm
Rayn noticed how skeptical Bray was as he handled the soap. It was adorable the way he seemed to fear it because of the earlier incident. Taking the bottle away from the wolf, he squeezed a dollop into his hands and rubbed them together until a soft foam coated his fingers and palm. "Just relax, this won't hurt at all" he promised as he slowly massaged Bray's shoulders.

"Yes" he said after Brey finished "Humans take mates" The human massaged the soap gently into the wolf's back and smiled. He hoped Bray wanted to be his mate as much as he wanted to be Bray's, but it wasn't an easy subject to bring up. Subtlety would probably be the best approach. "But how do you find a mate? I mean...what if you like someone and they dont' like you back?"

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:09 am
Bray nodded when Rayn told him to relax. His head bowed forward a bit as Rayn massaged his shoulders. "I don't get to find a mate... but others wait till the submissive come into season and then they court the submissive. Sometimes fights break out over a certain submissive. If a submissive doesn't like a potential mate they growl when directly faced with the potential mate. Although sometimes the dominant can force a mating but that doesn't always end well. I've heard that some packs don't allow that but my father did and when the submissive fought back he lashed out at them. When I first went into season someone wanted to court me but I think my father killed him." Bray said sadly. "Since then no one came near."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:28 am
Rayn's heart was breaking listening to the story Bray told. How could anyone be so cruel as to kill someone interested in the wolf? Especially his own father! His arms snaked their way around Bray's waist and held him close as he washed his stomach and chest. "Bray" he whispered near the wolf's ear soft enough that only the two of them could hear. "If I were a werewolf...would you be my mate?"  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:17 pm
Bray looked up as the other called his name when arms wrapped around his waist holding him close. Surprise was evident at the others question, he couldn't believe Rayn had just asked him that. Bray didn't know what to say but he knew wolves at least werewolves mated for life. Bray sputtered, "But you'll when you're a werewolf you'll be human when i'm a wolf and i'll be human when your a wolf. All I would be able to offer is companionship..." Bray stated sadly but he wasn't denying that he wanted to be Rayn''s mate. There was another problem, Alphas didn't mate with Omegas and Bray knew as soon as other joined the pack he would reach that position quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:08 pm
Rayn noted how Bray neither accepted or denied his offer to mate with him. It gave him hope that perhaps the wolf boy really would accept him. Still, being on different transformation schedules would be problematic, but Rayn wanted to experience what Bray experienced. he wanted to truly understand him.

"Isn't there any way to control your transformations? I mean....if I tried really hard, could I make it so that I turned into a wolf when you did, and stayed human when you turned?" His hand gently massaged Bray's sides as he spoke, trying to calm him. Rayn was afraid that being so forward would take Brey off guard and make him fearful

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:33 pm
Bray shook his head when asked if there was a way to control the transformations. "The moon is your guide. On a full moon as a werewolf you'll be a wolf and new moon you stay human. You'll only get the choice in between, but as it gets closer to one of the two moons the more you'll want to be in the corresponding form." Bray explained.

"Its the same but opposite for me, the closer it is to the full moon the easier it is for me to be human and closer to the new moon the harder to obtain a human form during the night." he continued. "only the moon can decide if she wants you to have the form as mine, but its never happened before me and I was born this way. You'll have to be bitten and then your form will be the same as the one who bit you." Bray answered.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:49 am
Rayn listened intently to the other's words. It seemed like a simple enough process to follow, though he knew it was mroe complex than Bray let on. Still, if the two of them were on seperate pattern it COULD work out, it would just be much more difficult. The human thought more and more before a thought occured to him.

"Wait...you go through the same pattern as the one who bites you, right? So....so if you bite me...I'll be on the same pattern as you.....and we can be together."

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:15 pm
Bray nodded when Rayn questioned if he followed the pattern of the one that bit him. Bray's eyes widened when Rayn said that if he bit him that he would follow his pattern. "No! I never want to bite anyone. I don't even know if my bite would work because i'm so different the bite might not even work the same." Bray stated.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff