Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Role Play
Death Note † The Beginning † RolePlay [OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-emoclown-x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:35 pm
Kaito:

Kaito stared at Cheng. He had a insane-looking smile on his face. "Pain is great isn't it?", he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:45 pm
Misha:

MIsha looked at Kaito. His eyes were blood red. With an insane smile. She screamed in angony.  

-I Left Forgotten I-
Crew

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200

norway_toki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:13 pm
kanoko:"misha what can i do"she said as she started 2 cry a little from being so scared"what are u doing 2 her katio"

cheng:im not sure we can kanoko" he could see her crying and all he did was grabbing her and holding her so she didnt do anything 2 make it worse  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:30 pm
Misha:

She finally started to feel loads better. The pain had ceased. She looked at Kaito. He was looking down at her holding his head. His eyes were no longer red. They were back to normal.  

-I Left Forgotten I-
Crew

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200

norway_toki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:23 pm
kanoko:alex put her fits on her ears and sunk 2 the floor "what is going!someone tell me!"she said as she started 2 cry

cheng:"we dont know whats going on" he sat next 2 her and put his arms around her  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:52 pm
Misha:
huh, she thought. She ran over to Kanoko. She put her arms around her. "are you okay.", she asked.  

-I Left Forgotten I-
Crew

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200

norway_toki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:58 pm
kanoko:"no im not alright im freaking scared and dont know whats going on"she just kept crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:22 pm
What's going on so far? o-o"  

SnowDeMo

Dapper Genius

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

-I Left Forgotten I-
Crew

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:27 am
SorehaSnowDesu
What's going on so far? o-o"

ok so there are 3 people involved it looks like. Me and my Shinigami (Ryan Reddawn) were shopping with my character's friends (Devils_child_of_the_Night). Then we see the famous singer Kotoko. Well on our way back Kaito (Ryan) passes out. Then we walked him back to the friend's house. Then Misha (Me) ends up having a very bad headache because Kaito went insane. Then he starts to ingure his own Deathnote owner. Then finally he releases her. Then Kanoko (Devils) starts to freak out, so Misha runs over to her and tries to comfort her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:32 pm
Misha left Kanoko's side and walked up to Kaito and slapped him across the face. "You B*******d! How dare you scare her. I als can't believe you did that to me!" She screamed at Kaito.  

-I Left Forgotten I-
Crew

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200

norway_toki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:41 pm
kanoko:she looked at misha"someone just tell me whats going on"she said with a few tears in her eyes

cheng:he sat next 2 kanoko and put his arm around her pulling her tworads him"were gonna figure it out dont worry"he said tring 2 make her feel better  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff