Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Forum Games
DEATH NOTE GAME SIGNUPS STARTING AGAIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DomaDoma

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:36 pm
AlmostRulingTheWorld
DomaDoma
Shadenlor

Switzerland_xx was beaten to death by the mob, Beating the Detective to death.

Gah! >.<

If I'd seen this post last night, this might have been avoided:

AlmostRulingTheWorld
DomaDoma
I vote switzerland_xx. Because he hasn't had the guts to show his face on the thread, and his username can be interpreted any way from "1903" to "Eustace Portugal", with "the whole story is crack delirium" hanging around somewhere off the spectrum. That level of Rorschach-blot projection in a screen name seems conniving to me. :p

...Also, it's the first turn and nobody ever has a lot to work with in the first turn.

Hm... how suspicious. I'm voting for him too, I guess.

Well, it's certainly nice that you immediately hopped on board with me, given that you're the guy Animeissuperawesome informed me messaged her. And that you agreed it was suspicious, when I admitted I pulled the rationale out of the ether.

I don't think Animeissuperawesome would tell me that you messaged her if you were actually Kira. I think I'd take your word over the shinigami's, all things considered, but you're oozing deception here, and you certainly never attempted to cast a vote through me, so the onus is on you to explain yourself.

The reason I voted was because I really have no reason to vote anyone else at this point and if no one voted the game would have to start over again. Like you said, there wasn't much to work with.

I can say definitely that I am not Kira. I'm just a townie.... D:

You completely failed to address the PM issue. Not good enough. Whether or not you're Kira, you are not to be trusted.

Vote: AlmostRulingTheWorld  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:56 am
s**t... I don't want to die this early...I'll vote Spaxxic9000.  

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:00 am
DomaDoma
AlmostRulingTheWorld
DomaDoma
Shadenlor

Switzerland_xx was beaten to death by the mob, Beating the Detective to death.

Gah! >.<

If I'd seen this post last night, this might have been avoided:

AlmostRulingTheWorld
DomaDoma
I vote switzerland_xx. Because he hasn't had the guts to show his face on the thread, and his username can be interpreted any way from "1903" to "Eustace Portugal", with "the whole story is crack delirium" hanging around somewhere off the spectrum. That level of Rorschach-blot projection in a screen name seems conniving to me. :p

...Also, it's the first turn and nobody ever has a lot to work with in the first turn.

Hm... how suspicious. I'm voting for him too, I guess.

Well, it's certainly nice that you immediately hopped on board with me, given that you're the guy Animeissuperawesome informed me messaged her. And that you agreed it was suspicious, when I admitted I pulled the rationale out of the ether.

I don't think Animeissuperawesome would tell me that you messaged her if you were actually Kira. I think I'd take your word over the shinigami's, all things considered, but you're oozing deception here, and you certainly never attempted to cast a vote through me, so the onus is on you to explain yourself.

The reason I voted was because I really have no reason to vote anyone else at this point and if no one voted the game would have to start over again. Like you said, there wasn't much to work with.

I can say definitely that I am not Kira. I'm just a townie.... D:

You completely failed to address the PM issue. Not good enough. Whether or not you're Kira, you are not to be trusted.

If you meant to ask if I PMed the shinigami the answer is no... but oh well, the vote has been cast.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:15 am
Sorry I haven't been around to chat much guys.
But I'm here now, and due to be voted by Almostrulingtheworld, I'll counter-vote.

R U N A W A Y violinist

Unleashed Lunatic

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:20 am
Spaxxic9000
Sorry I haven't been around to chat much guys.
But I'm here now, and due to be voted by Almostrulingtheworld, I'll counter-vote.

Noo! I'm going to die....
Oh well... it was fun while it lasted.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:52 am
since everyone is voting against AlmostRulingTheWorld... im guna be different.

my vote Spaxxic9000

JadaDoesArt

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

-I Left Forgotten I-
Crew

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:18 am
As the Shinigami I'm going to kill Shadenlor. I am only killing you becuase as a SHinigami, I like to kill ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:39 am
Two bandwagons are running neck-and-neck. Only one of them has any real basis. Indeed, it's the second turn and ARTW is already showing a pronounced tendency toward voting with no justification whatsoever. I will trust the next person who casts a vote to take this into account.

The GM is just as unkillable as you are, AISU. :p  

DomaDoma

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:49 pm
I actually do have a reason to vote Spaxxic900. I know why she tried to vote for Animeissuperawesome in the beginning of the game. Don't know whether or not I should explain.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:31 pm
I have to shoot back that it was an honest mistake on my side to vote the shinigami.

Over-thinking it and trying to piece together a nonexistent puzzle is not good in a game where deceit is everywhere.

R U N A W A Y violinist

Unleashed Lunatic

-I Left Forgotten I-
Crew

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:32 pm
I feel hated now T-T  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:40 pm
I vote...

AlmostRulingTheWorld  

XxChester_ag

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Shadenlor

Dangerous Werewolf

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:43 pm
Animeissuperawesome
I feel hated now T-T
your not lol ^-^ Kill someone different since Kira..hasn't done anything..  
Shadenlor rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:44 pm
Vote on murderer  

Shadenlor

Dangerous Werewolf

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Shadenlor rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

Shadenlor

Dangerous Werewolf

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:45 pm
Vote on catch  
Forum Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff