Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Death Note Discussion
Which Death Note Character are Most Like You Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-I Left Forgotten I-
Crew

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:33 pm
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Temariissuperawesome
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Temariissuperawesome
hmm I'm more like L O.O

In what ways? O.O

I love cake. I love to sit the way he does. I eat bananas the way he does. I can also act like him. ^.^

I love cake too lol x3
It's fun to sit like him and act like him. Have you ever cosplayed him? You would probably be good at it.

actually yes ^^  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:50 pm
Temariissuperawesome
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Temariissuperawesome
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Temariissuperawesome
hmm I'm more like L O.O

In what ways? O.O

I love cake. I love to sit the way he does. I eat bananas the way he does. I can also act like him. ^.^

I love cake too lol x3
It's fun to sit like him and act like him. Have you ever cosplayed him? You would probably be good at it.

actually yes ^^

Was it at some sort of convention?  

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

-I Left Forgotten I-
Crew

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:18 am
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Temariissuperawesome
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Temariissuperawesome
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Temariissuperawesome
hmm I'm more like L O.O

In what ways? O.O

I love cake too lol x3

actually yes ^^

yep ^^  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:41 am
Temariissuperawesome
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Temariissuperawesome
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Temariissuperawesome

I love cake too lol x3

actually yes ^^

yep ^^

Sounds like fun.  

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

Kamarie-Logos

Witty Capitalist

13,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:23 pm
I took a test on Facebook and it said I was most like Sidoh, which is weird because I'm a girl. I wish the show had more female characters to relate to, the ones they have are completely unrealistic to me.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:48 pm
Kamarie-Logos
I took a test on Facebook and it said I was most like Sidoh, which is weird because I'm a girl. I wish the show had more female characters to relate to, the ones they have are completely unrealistic to me.

Naomi and Halle are completely awesome, in my view. I wouldn't say I really "relate" to Halle, because there's no way I would get near Mello if I were in the SPK, but eh, cosmetic things like gender have never really been a barrier for me when it comes to relating to a character.

But yeah, I think Tsugumi Ohba's best female character in terms of average quotient between proactivity and screentime is Miyoshi from Bakuman. Who is still the fourth-most-important character at best, and possibly the sixth if you give the edge to Hattori and Eiji. (And Hattori is completely awesome, so I'd say fifth.) Ohba is annoying that way.

I'd tell you to link me to that poll, but FACEBOOK IS THE DEBBIL.  

DomaDoma

Demon_Lord_Sesshomaru5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:27 am
L the best there is.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:01 am
itachi5336
L the best there is.

I agree somewhat. He is one of my favorite characters 3nodding  

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

Nears toy army

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:35 pm
Kamarie-Logos

I also hate how in death note they make the girls seem useless and killed of almost ALL of them.
And this is coming from a guy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:00 pm
im not sure what i am! most likely miza miza :3. add me to friends! (^..^)<3  

420Hero_Baked4Ever

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:56 pm
Queen_Draiven
im not sure what i am! most likely miza miza :3. add me to friends! (^..^)<3

You mean Misa? (unless some people spell it with a z?? I don't know DX) In what ways are you most like her?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:15 pm
Even though Misa is not the most popular character, I will admit that, like her, I can be impulsive and persistent. However, I would never resort to handing my life over nor would I beg or throw myself on the ground. I prefer to use charm and grace to get the things I want.  

Kamarie-Logos

Witty Capitalist

13,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Profitable 100

-I Left Forgotten I-
Crew

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:17 am
I did a quiz and it said I was like Ryuk for all the quizzes I did... I have no idea why though..  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:58 pm
Animeissuperawesome
I did a quiz and it said I was like Ryuk for all the quizzes I did... I have no idea why though..

That's funny because you are the shinigami in the death note mafia game thing xD
Whenever I take quizzes like that I either end up as L or Mello.

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

velimir

Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:40 pm
Quizzes say that I'm like Light, though I don't share the same opinions as him, and honestly don't even like him very much. I suppose there are similarities in our attitudes, though. :T  
Death Note Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff