Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Azure Fields (read first post, please!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:18 pm
Kaname smiles wistfully at the clear resemblance between her friend and his former student's Nobody.

Risu merely continues watching the two, stepping closer to "Ovan" again so as to hear him better.

For a moment, there is silence. Then,

"You were getting to the explanation...?" Kaname reminds the dark-haired young man.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:21 pm
The tone and attitude dissapear to him being serious.Every person he murders he absorbs them and utterly its like fight the same person in mind body spirit soul and heart which means the masters he has killed are in a way alive and dead.  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Naltherian

Friendly Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:35 pm
Riyu still staring at the three rests his cheek on his hand
"What are they talking about now," he whines.
He digs in his pocket and pulls out a small box and drops it down below eyeing it playfully.
The box makes a large popping sound as Riyu starts laughing
"What are you guys talking about?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:19 am
He looks at Riyu and as if he was punched he falls back and blackout for a moment. He later wakes up as Xanov again. Can someone warn me when i go like that.  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:56 am
"Well, Xanov, if we did that, we probably wouldn't learn more about Mauka. You were telling us so much about him." Therin walked down towards them, a hint of sarcasm in his last sentence. He looked at each person in turn. "Well, do we have what we need?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:57 pm
Risu grimaces.

"Actually, what we really wanted to know was where Mauka might be hiding. I was hoping that talking to Ovan-nii might help with that," she admits.

Kaname nods in agreement.

"That is what I had hoped for as well. However, we did gain some rather peculiar information. While Xanov-kun had temporary full-access to his memories, he told us about Mauka's...ability," Kaname informs the group.

pinnedbutterflywings

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:59 pm
Risu pales at the memory.

"Ovan-nii said that Mauka absorbs the life energy of every person he...eliminates. This means that he gains their powers, their personalities, and their appearances," the pinkette says grimly.

"Mind, body, heart, and soul...all of it is taken in. Which means that when we go up against him, we will be going up against all of the Grand Masters...including Rizo," Kaname says quietly, her head bowed.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:22 pm
Riyu jumps off the cliff while summoning a dark portal below him.
He enters and appears behind Xanov.
"But if that's the case then.... couldn't Mauka disguise himself as someone we don't know and pass us by without detection?"
Riyu crosses his arms and sighs.
"Maybe there's a way to see it... but i doubt it would be as easy as seeing his energy...."  

Naltherian

Friendly Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:32 am
Why would he want to disguise himself.HE sat up and stared at the sky to ponder.Alll i know is that if i had the power of 7 powerful masters i wouldn't bother hiding instead i would find way to mess with my enemy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:01 am
"That may be, but if he want's revenge as you said, then he would need to know more about his enemy. And the best way to do that is to infiltrate the enemies' headquarters. If he still has targets, then he could be anywhere, or anyone." Therin thought about this, Ansem had never had this ability, to the best of his knowledge, but that doesn't mean they aren't working together. But that factor couldn't be entirely accounted for just yet. For now, the best thing to do was gather more information.  

Saeed Jama

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:26 pm
As far as i know the only target seems to be me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:45 am
Riyu kicks a pebble into a bush.
"Well this all sounds so complicated."
Riyu says while bitting his knuckles.
"I think I need to sit for a while."
He walks over to the bush where he kicked the pebble to and plops down against the wall

(guyssss the RP is dying lol you have to post T///T)  

Naltherian

Friendly Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:00 am
it is complicated...but i do believe there might be a way to lead him to a trap.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:14 pm
Therin looked at Riyu for a minute, then he turned back to Xanov. " I take it you have a plan?" If they could make it work, then one less person would be threatening the universe.  

Saeed Jama

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:21 pm
Kaname glances at Therin, then at Risu.

"Mei-chan, why don't you go greet your parents? I know they would be very pleased to see you again," she suggests. Her question seems out of the blue, but Risu's face still lights up.

"May I?" she asks. Kaname nods, and the pink-haired girl's face breaks into a grin.

"Thank you, Master Kaname! I'll be back before you know it, I promise!" the girl exclaims gratefully. Then, after bowing respectfully, she bounds off to where her teacher said she would find her parents.

KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff