Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Winter Wolves of the Revolution [RP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:47 pm
Ivan delivered his strike....to the ground. He then noticed a dagger in his armor, making it quite annoying to move his arms. Ripping it out, he threw off his tunic and chest plate, leaving his heavily scarred chest exposed, and an inverted blue star on his chest. They say once in a million years, one warrior from all the races is recognized above all others in battle by a blue star on their chest at the hour of their birth. I can say that I have that honor. Even if it is a legend, it is a legend I hold with pride. He saw the injured in the room. Still, I will not kill the injured. It's against my morals. You have 10 minutes to remove them, or I may kill them in my rage. Here! Ivan threw two blue daggers to Rayne. Put these in their right hands. Should my men stumble on them, they will treat them as vampires and help them til they are healthy. After that, it's up to me. Ivan waited for them to move. Go on, now. You have 10 minutes, and don't make me wait, lest you want your friends to meet an untimely demise.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:50 pm
-adam looked up realizing zoe waz on the ground...adam put her on his back and headed for the house-  

greendr-pepper

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:53 am
I reaally don't feel like leaving my home,BUT I do not want to be the cause of any deaths.. we'd better do as he says. -She let out a snarl in the general direction of the bloodsucker.-

I really don't want to leave.

-She walked over to the trunk against the far wall and pulled out some worn leather knickers and a leather vest that she tied up the front. she added some leather bracers, and then she pulled out a beaten sword and scabard, and stuck them through a worn belt around her hips. Rayne shrugged, loking at Zoe.- It was my fathers, there is some stuff that belonges to my mother. You can take anything from here that you think you may need. -Then, she pulled out a necklace on a leather chord, it was a blue star sapphire stone, and she tied it around her neck.- My mother was Bluestar, so you can see how this was appropriate. If we get involved I'm doing this for my family, cause it was ripped apart by these monsters.

-Rayne pulled a sheet out of the chest and wrapped Yuri in it. She stuffed some tinder and firestarters into a pack, with some clean rags.- I can carry Yuri. What do you say Zoe?

I hope the scuff with the bloodsucker didn't hurt her to badly...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:36 pm
Ryuu had heard everything and got up still hurt, but he felt better. "I got her," he said picking up Tsuki, "Let's go." He walked out the house feeling his side still bleeding, but ignoring it. When he was outside he covered his head with snow to help keep his fever down. Then, he stopped and waited with everyone else.  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:58 pm
Zoe growled. "I'm fine. Let go of me." Gizmo walked around them. Zoe growled again. "I was in the middle of a fight. Why did you grab me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:02 pm
"Because your not going to be the reason everybody dies," he told her.  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:19 pm
You! Ivan pointed at Ryuu. Have I fought you before? ...No matter.
Ivan gripped his hammer tighter, as his pale skin started to grow darker as his blood-born rage increased, hailing to human berserker ancestors. So, who's first to die?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:34 pm
-Rayne winced, seeing Ryuu stand up suddenly, but she shrugged.- It's easier than carrying him, but he won't be dying if I have any say in it. -She reached down and pulled the pack onto her shoulers, and shoved the Vampires dagger into her belt, next to her sword. Then she picked up Yuri and carried him out of her house.-

Does anyone need anything, I have one thing left to do with this place?I have to burn it to the ground. There's no turning back.

-A sad look passed over Rayne's face, but she walked over to the small group gathered in the snow.- I don't know what kind of mess we've gotten into,-Rayne growled.- But I have a nagging suspicion that this won't be over for a very long time.

-She started to pile dry firewood around her home.- So what do you say? Anything else anyone needs?

-Suddenly she heard a new voice behind her. She spun around seeing the vampire speaking to Ryuu. He looked enraged. Without thinking she set her home ablaze, and sprinted towards the Vampire. She drew the dagger from her belt, and rammed it into his ribcage and it stuck there.- I barely know these Wolves, but I'm feeling so protective. -She let out a snarl, jabbing it deeper.-

Who are you?

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:47 pm
Ryuu reached out and grabbed the girl and throwing her into the snow. Ryuu removed his shirt revealing a blue star, "You've tried to kill me twice." He turned, grabbed the girl her threw, and picked up anyone else that was hurt. He began to walk away hoping he wouldn't have to fight him again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:35 pm
(Bit of godmodding there, but I did earlier in this on accident, so I guess I kinda deserve it)
Ivan staggered back out of the flames, dropping his hammer and grabbing the dagger, playing injured. He then threw the dagger straight at Rayne's throat and picked up his hammer. I'd like to know who you are, my wolven friend, as you have cloaked your home in a mystical forcefield that blocks my soldiers' mind from detecting it. But you asked for my name, didn't you? I am Ivan Alexandrov. It is a pleasure.
He walked in Ryuu's direction a bit, in the middle of the smoldering cabin, ignoring Rayne. So I am not alone in my birth right. Once I have tried to kill you, and still you live. This time, I shall not fail. Swinging his gargantuan hammer with his right hand, he threw it straight at Ryuu, willing it to break his spine. I do not wish death upon other often. I usually kill them, but Great Spirit, I wish for you to help end him. Kill him!  

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

greendr-pepper

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:46 pm
-adam stood up- "if anyone is going to die its gonna be me" adam said "i dont want anyone else hurt, if you are gonna kill someone it will be me" adam said  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:38 pm
Ryuu caught the knife in his hand before it hit Rayne. He threw Zoe in the air, pushed Rayne out the way, and then ducked dodging the hammer. When he stood up he grabbed it and slung it back at Ivan. He caught Zoe as she came back down, picked up Rayne, and took off. When he got far enough away he set down Zoe and Rayne. "Stay here and out of my way," he told them then ran back. "Now shall we continue," he said standing in a battle stance.  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:33 am
Zoe growled, crossing her arms and trying to keep still. Gizmo trailed after Ryuu. The wolf nipped at Ryuu's heels. Zoe stood and took a few steps toward the battle, then stopped, looking at Rayne. "I'm sorry about your home.. And your friend." She glanced at the unconscious Yuri. "I'm sure I can convince my grandfather to let you stay with us. Until you can get back on your feet." She offered a small smile, trying not to think of the battle she was barred from. Gizmo howled, stopping and standing against the white snow. His black fur seemed untouched by the flurries. Zoe sniffed and her ears perked up. "Koro.."

A large polar bear, taller than any man, walked slowly through the trees. It pausd and looked around, at the injured wolf and the vampire. A low grumble came from its throat. It shifted into a caribou. The stag trotted over to the wolf, staring it in the eyes. Then it took the form of an elderly man, slightly underweight and scruffy looking. "Relax, little wolf." He turned, and walked to the vampire. "Ivan is it? Well, Ivan, I mean no disrespect, but I believe you should at least allow the two women and the injured to leave to a safer location. It is something both a gentleman, and a true warrior would allow. I kindly ask that you let me take my granddaughter." He stared at Ivan, hoping for understanding.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:40 pm
-adam layed back down on the snow- adam looked at his arm he noticed something red on his white fur- "something hit me" adam said -adam started loosing vision an d hearing and finally passed out-  

greendr-pepper

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items