Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
Spring Cleaning: Begin Step 2! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

free gold!
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 6

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:55 pm
Rayne - I think you should keep her as an honorary.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:58 am
Honorary sounds good for her since she used to be a Head/Mod. 3nodding So, what about those on the inactive list who haven't posted since Jan/Feb '11? Should they be banned too?  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:47 am
@Amber: double check the ones that weren't in the system and see if they're Gaia members. Just in case there was some sort of mistake in typing their names earlier.

@Rayne: Kae hasn't posted in ages, so I'd PM her...but do not ban her because she is an honorary member.

I don't want to consider dragons a honorary member because she never posted a lot, and she was head of house for less than two months. Yes, she was one of the ones that helped Pinkie a lot, but so were others. I'd definitely put her name inside the Guild History thread (which has never been made yet because I've never had time) but honestly that was 6 years since she last posted legitimately. Even Pinkie stayed around longer.... I plan on banning those accounts later too (but I was waiting til after the Guild History thread was created) because those Gaia accounts havne't been active in years.

However if everyone else thinks she should remain HM, then that's fine too. Lyra, the decision is yours.

@Kitty: If they haven't posted since Jan/Feb... and they're in a House, I say PM them first with a deadline of making x amount of posts before [date here]. If they don't do that, they'll need to be banned.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:34 pm
Checked, they're all members of Gaia. I think they just decided to quit without notifying me.  

Stardust Disaster
Crew

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:00 am
I did sort out the Ravenclaws on the Filing Cabinet inactivity list. Banned three and PMed one. biggrin

I have PMed dragons, but still not received a reply. I'll give it a bit longer, and also see if I can check her profile to find out if she's still actually active on Gaia. I'll decide after that.

Kagamicchi replied to my PM. She said she has been very busy with school, AP classes, and helping her parents run their Karate school, but will be back in the summer.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:13 am
So are the common rooms/Entrance Hall updated with the most current House populations?

I'll make sure the Elf lists are all posted by Friday...can't do it tonight.  

IceeWitch

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:30 pm
I'll try and update the Filing Cabinet today or tomorrow, but I don't know if I can.
And then I'm going to be gone on the weekend. So if I don't get it done, just know I was busy babysitting/packing/on a trip. I'll make sure it's done no later than Monday though!

And I updated Entrance Hall and common room lists for my house already.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:18 pm
I'll finish up the do the EH.
Edit: It's done. There was only one change to make. You realize we are going to have to move everyone up another year after this term is over right? Also, is anyone going to be graduating this term or am i asking to early?

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:46 pm
Edit: It's done. There was only one change to make. You realize we are going to have to move everyone up another year after this term is over right? Also, is anyone going to be graduating this term or am i asking to early?

i think we should wait on grads, but that's up to the members and Heads who actually moves up a year.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:54 pm
IceeWitch

i think we should wait on grads, but that's up to the members and Heads who actually moves up a year.

Yeah I know it's up to the Head I just didn't want you to think I moved anyone up a year. Also, I'm going though the guild now and there are quite a few updates to be made in the Staff Room and a few other places around the guild. I'm just going around now trying to update them to what's current.

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:42 pm

I've updated the house-elf list. The honorary members aren't on there because they're not house-elves BUT i do have their names somewhere in the Giggling Pear. That list I will update soon, probably tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest.

Also, I banned some people and Durbs The Derp, MeroMerokono, and marth354 need to be PMed again. I'll do it later.

In all, I've made more than 4000 posts but I decided to round down to make it easier on me.
List posted in the Cabinet also

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:48 pm
This should give you an idea of who we're trying to sort.

User Image  

IceeWitch

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:21 pm
I updated the Ravenclaw common room and EH lists, but forgot to put the post totals in the Filing Cabinet. Should I do the normal totals (i.e. with the last couple months on there as well) or start a new count like you did Icee?  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:26 am
Lyra Elizabeth
I updated the Ravenclaw common room and EH lists, but forgot to put the post totals in the Filing Cabinet. Should I do the normal totals (i.e. with the last couple months on there as well) or start a new count like you did Icee?

whichever is best for you smile  

IceeWitch

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:56 pm
marth352 responded to my PM. His computer broke a while ago. It eventually got fixed, but he won't be able to come back until June 9th, when his finals end.  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff