Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:27 pm
User Image
яεġrετяσι ғεαяяσι ταkε prιdε ιηяσι
User Image
"No, no, no, wait!" Colton could feel Roi growling inside him, he could feel the fiery anger licking up his intestines. Hurriedly, he sped up to reclaim the conversation. "I was thinking just the opposite actually. With classes and quidditch, it's hard to find time to keep an eye on her. I was really thinking that maybe...you could do that for me--" Before he had even finished, it felt almost as if literal flames were washing up his arms, down his neck, and grasping him around the throat--a subtle reminder from Roi that there was much more than just Jayden's side of the deal.

"But," he added quickly, biting down on his teeth in attempt to ignore the pain. "if I were to promise you that I'd give you two my blessing, there's something I'd need in return. This is probably not the time, nor the place, but..." he urged on, looking around them to make sure nobody was within earshot. "I'm going to be needing some help for a little while. I guess you could say that you'd be my assistant. You know, run a few errands for me here and there. That way, you could prove that I could trust you with the job of taking care of my sister. What do you say?" Colton adjusted his grip on the broom as the fire began to fade away, glad that Roi was satisfied with his offer.

Honestly, part of him really did want Jayden to accept his offer, despite how much danger he would be putting the boy in. He wanted Tristain to be taken care of, though he also didn't want that to mean that she would have a boyfriend.

User Image
"The fool doth think he is wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."
- William Shakespeare
User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:48 am
User Image
User Image

Tyler blew the whistle and waved the flying team members down. "Ok, You lot, you know the drill, fill out the form." he said handing out the forms. "After that I want you on your brooms and in the air." he said. I should ask Colton to stay behind. he thought bust decided against it.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Year[/b]
[b]Position 1:[/b]
[b]Position 2:[/b]

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:39 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Angry, Depressed
What I am doing: Why do you even care?
What I want to be doing: That's my business

"Colton, I'd love to keep an eye on her, but how am I supposed to do that. Didn't you hear me. She just doesn't like me. You don't have to worry about me anymore and I believe firmly that you will love that much more than me being your little helper. She will benefit more if I just leave her and your family alone, not to mention, happier. As for trusting me, you never will...No one will," he said, a cold sound of depression suppressing his voice to lower volumes. He couldn't even believe what was happening to himself at that very moment. His own depression was...was eating away at him...at his heart...at his very soul. Why did he feel like this? Why did it feel like his heart was ripped into two? Will he ever feel better? These questions flashed through his head at unmeasurable speeds.

Jayden looked at Colton, watching every movement in case the boy would lunge at him. Sometimes he just wish Colton would end it...his act. "Oh yes, Colton, for all of us, please stop acting as if you like me. You don't. You never will respect me the way that I see it fit. I am just a little kid who seemed to have a crush on your sister in your eyes, nothing more. I really don't know what the he** you are getting at, but it's not funny. Why not just beat me up and tell me to stay away the way I know you've wanted to do ever since last year? Why not just end this issue right now? I am not the one to stand for the little games you seem to be playing," Jayden exclaimed, hostility marked in his voice. He hoped Colton just got the message. Maybe Colton would beat him up for it, but that's all Jayden wanted him to do. To give Jayden a reason to end his feelings. Because right now...he couldn't. He couldn't get the young girl out of his mind. They always say, "Out of sight, out of mind." Well, Jayden didn't know who came up with that, but they are most definitely ignorant of the real feelings someone can hold.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:30 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

►The man... The mystery... The legend...◄

The Quidditch pitch came into view as the Seventh year yawned a loud yawn. He had his gear and broom with him, at least. He had been napping on the couch when a first year stumbled into the common room and fell onto him. Then he realized what time it was. "Hey Tyler, I'm here. Almost missed the bloody thing. Give me a paper." Dropping his gear to the ground, he quickly scribbled in the answers to Tyler's questionaire and handed it back to him. "Anyone wanna fly some laps with me are welcome," he said before mounting his Firebolt 3 and launching into the air.

Questionaire

Name: Will Radcliffe
Year Seven
Position 1: Keeper
Position 2: Chaser

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:06 pm
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ Ⓥⓔⓡⓘⓣⓨ Ⓑⓛⓔⓘⓓⓓⓘⓐⓘⓓ
♯♩♪♫♬♭Ӻɨӷȿȶ Ɏȇάɍ Ѿґɏӻʄῖπȡѳӷ♭♬♫♪♩♯

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Remy looked back to see Tyler handing out forms to be filled out. She turned back to the girl.
"I guess it's time to start." she says.
She runs back over to the group and takes a form from Tyler. She pulls her lucky pen from her pocket and fills it out.

Remy Verity Bleiddiaid

Name: Remy Verity Bleiddiaid
Year: 1st
Position 1: Chaser
Position 2: Keeper

Remy handed Tyler her form and practically skipped away. She put on arm and leg pads and found a broom. She gripped it in her hands tightly, feeling a mixture of nervousness and excitement, and then took off into the air. She circled around and stopped, hovering above the group and anixiously awaiting the beginning of the try-outs.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Wearing

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:26 pm
User Image
User Image
Colton's face was blank for the entire duration of Jayden's rant. He was rather taken aback back all that he said, and all that he knew, and his lips finally turned into a scowl as he realized what he had to do.

Grudgingly, the boy dug into the pocket of his slacks with one hand, still steering his broom just fine with the other. When his hand resurfaced, it was holding a piece of crumpled parchment, the same parchment that Tristain had written her lovely little sob story on, then begged for him to deliver it to Jayden during try-outs, making sure that he promised not to read it, of course. But of course, Colton had read it. He had seen the apologies, the fears, the reference to her sister's first kiss...and of course, he had pocketed it with no intentions of delivering it to Jayden. However, it was clear that he was out of option in his task for recruiting the boy's help, which meant a little self sacrifice and a lot of angry glances.

His eyes still on Jayden, he smoothed out the note against the handle of his broom to make it readable, then, with a displeased look plastered on his face, he silently handed the note to to the younger boy.

Jay,

I'm sorry.
I scarcely believe there to be little more to say
than just that. I'm sorry.
I'm sorry for how I reacted after you gifted me with
my first kiss.
I'm sorry for making you believe that I don't share
the same feelings for you when I truly do.
And I'm sorry for not kissing you back.
But more than anything, I'm sorry that this just
can't be.
You know what my brother would think,
along with the rest of my family. Plus, I can't
possibly maintain school with such distractions
at the moment.
For now, let's just be us again,
okay? Ya know, the way it used to be. Just me
and you, and just friends.

Love Your friend,
Tris

"Read this, and let me know if you change your mind." He could feel Roi growling within as he soured back to the ground, but he didn't care. He knew Jayden would rethink everything he had just said, and likely join up without any further argument.

As he landed, he took one of the forms from Tyler and filled in the blanks, then soured back into the sky after turning it in, his face a somber mix of emotions.

Name: Colton Raines
Year Four
Position 1: Beater
Position 2: Chaser

User Image
- William Shakespeare
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:17 am
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Neutral
What I am doing: Floating, thinking
What I want to be doing: I don't know

Jayden read over the note about 15 times before truly understanding the immensity of it. He had tried to make out the erased words, but alas, he was not successful. He wanted to know what they say, but there were only faint traces of letters left. There were some letters that were completely gone, but others were barely visible. Jayden couldn't work with the letters there however. So, he instantly gave up on trying that. He looked at the note again and reread everything there, making sure to take in every little detail as if this was his own writing. A faint smile found its way onto his face. The feeling of this note was ethereal, like it was sent from the Queen of England. But...he was able to make out the last word she erased. The others he had no sucess of making out. It was 'love' that was erased. Was she not comfortable with even saying such a simple word to him? Many people end a letter with love to people they don't even know. However, he did not think on this for too long. Instead, when Colton came back up, Jayden looked at him.

"What do I have to do?" he said monotonously, none to thrilled to be doing COlton's dirty work, but if that's what it takes, he was going to have to. It was not his choice anymore. If he wanted to be around Tristain, and maybe...even advance their friendship, he would have to gain the trust of Colton Raines, her older brother, which is an arduous task on its own. But, before he could answer, Jayden realized he hadn't filled out the form. He flew down quickly and filled it in.

Name: Jayden Cloud
Year 1st
Position 1: Chaser
Position 2: Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Tyler blew the whistle and waved the flying team members down. "Ok, Will, Go defend the Goal Posts. Jayden, Remy, Get ready, I'm gonna release the Quaffle." he said with a smile. He grabbed the quaffle and flew into the air. "Everyone ready?" he said with a smile. Let's see what they can handle. he thought as he released the quaffle.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:26 am
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ Ⓥⓔⓡⓘⓣⓨ Ⓑⓛⓔⓘⓓⓓⓘⓐⓘⓓ
♯♩♪♫♬♭Ӻɨӷȿȶ Ɏȇάɍ Ѿґɏӻʄῖπȡѳӷ♭♬♫♪♩♯

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Remy was ready. As soon as Tyler released the Quaffle, she took off. She caught the ball in her left arm, while holding onto her broom with her right. She flew fast, ready to pass the Quaffle to Jayden.

{OOC: I hope that was a good way to start this off.}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Wearing

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:05 pm
User Image
User Image
He could tell by Jayden's face that the boy had given in, though Colton was already having second thoughts. Should the boy serve as his wing man, or should he play the role of protecting Tristain. Perhaps he could do both. Perhaps, just maybe, letting somebody in who wasn't on Roi's side could be beneficial to him. Perhaps it was his only chance of getting the news of his possession out. If he couldn't tell his friends what was going on, perhaps Jayden could...

Before the Gryffindor could answer, or even give the subject any more thought, Tyler ordered them back into the air. He gave Jayden a warning glance to drop the subject for now, and whispered,
"We'll talk after try-outs. Meet me at the Stone Circle," before taking off into the sky.

A glimmer of hope that maybe he wouldn't be forced to survive under the weight of Roi for the rest of his life now sparked inside of him as he let the cool afternoon wind whip around his face. After all, Tay had survived his possession, maybe Roi would get tired of him and move on to someone else. Then Colt could finish him off.

Shaking off the hopeful thoughts, he called,
"Ready, Captain," and swung his beater bat loosely in his grip, waiting for the onslaught of the bludgers. No matter what happened, quidditch was still on his list of things-to-do.

User Image
- William Shakespeare
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Tyler nodded at Colton, he flew down to the crate and grabbed a bat, tossing it at the Beater. He then released the Bludger. "Let's begin!" he shouted. "Act like its a real game people!" he said as he flew into the sky, hovering above the others, watching them carefully. Let's see how they do it. he thought as he watched the group.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:48 pm
User Image
User Image
Colton zipped a few feet below where he had been hovering so that he could catch the beater's bat that Tyler threw to him. "Thanks," he shouted down below him before rising up quickly. He gripped the bat firmly in his right hand and began to circle the field with a nearly childish grin.

He kept his eyes on the bludger, watching its every move while also keeping track of the other players to ensure that he had a decent grasp of the playing field.

User Image
- William Shakespeare
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:33 am
User Image
User Image

Tyler blew his whistle He indicated for all to head to the ground. "Ok everyone you did great. Go and change. Colton come here for a second." he said to the fourth year. As the others began to head to the locker room he sighed. "You know Colton, It's my last year here, and I was captain of this team since my third year. So I gotta pass on the torch." he said gazing up at the sky. He glanced at the Fourth year. He will do great as the captain. he thought. as he removed the badge from his chest. "I have decided you should take over." he said holding out the Quidditch captain badge to Colton. He smiled at the boy.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:04 pm
User Image
User Image
Colton was in the process of chasing down a bludger that seemed keen on attacking his teammates when the sound of a piercing whistle reached his ears from below. Skidding to a stop in midair, he listened to make sure that he hadn't been hearing things, then proceeded to the ground when he heard Tyler calling try-outs to a close.

He landed gracefully for such a tall boy, and headed towards the pile of equipment to put his beater's bat away. As tugged off his practice jersey and folded it up, Tyler called him over, so he put the shirt away and hurried over to the seventh year with a polite smile.
"Ya, boss?" he asked, approaching the boy.

Colt raised his eyebrows when Tyler began to explain that he would be forced to retire with graduation, watching his eyes move from the sky and back to him again. The Gryffindor tilted his head as he waited for him to continue, a bit confused at his point.

Suddenly, Tyler removed his quidditch badge and handed it to him--it took several more seconds after that for Colton to put the boy's words together into a sensible sentence.
"Wh- Really?" he blurted, his eyes growing large and his face displaying pure shock. He had not expected to become captain of the team, although as he looked about himself in bewilderment, he couldn't spot anyone that would be better for the job. "Gee, Tyler...thanks!" he exclaimed excitedly, taking the pin and giving it a closer look.

"I promise I won't let you down, but we're sure gonna miss you next year! You and Ryn have gotta come watch a few of our games, if you aren't too busy honeymooning and all that." Colt patted Tyler's shoulder and winked at his last remark as he remembered the boy's romantic proposal at the ball. He began to drift towards the locker rooms, walking backwards so that he could still see the older Gryffindor as he pinned his new badge to his robes. "Thanks again, man!" He called, giving him a nod of mutual understanding before turning towards the edge of the field. Perhaps this year wasn't so bad after all...

User Image
- William Shakespeare
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Tyler nodded as Colton exclaimed his thanks and disbelief. He smiled as Colton took the badge and headed towards the door. "No Problem Colton, you were the best choice." he said with a smile. Well that is the last thing to take care of with Hogwarts. he thought.

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff