Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Hogwarts Must Be Protected! (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epic Battle of the AGES! Who will win?!
  Duchess Marianne Susannah Gemi Rose Topaz Potter VII
  Quinn and her friends!
View Results

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:58 am

"Quinn McDougal. Don't worry about me, I can manage. Though, you seem like you're hurting pretty bad. Can I ask what happened?" Now that she knew where the girl was, she turned and looked at her.

Marianne turned. "Oh, hi, Masumi-kun!"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:13 am

"nice to meet you, and I'm sure you can but I'll help if you need me too" she touched a particulary nasty gash on her face "I was attacked just before school started, I've been stuck at home all this time" she felt mad at herself for not telling the whole truth, and even lying it's not really my home she thought sadly.

Masumi looked Marianne "I'm here to speak to you...about quinn and jack" he braced himself fro her reaction

Sparkle looked at Masumi and raised an eyebrow, before contacting Marianne telepathically Are you gonna listen to him? he wants to ask about the cow that stole him from you! tricked him out of love! and that stuck up, self-centred pig!

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:27 am

Hush, my dear. She responded telepathically. I shall handle this. "Why? Why don't we talk about you, lovey..." She batted her eyes at him.

Quinn bit her cheek. "Ouch. Why?" She asked.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:38 am

"I think Quinn and Jack are more important right now" Masumi said shaking his head "I want you to help them, and stop hurting them" he paused, he had a sudden idea "you'd be helping me too" he smiled.

Cain wound a finger in her hair "I'd rather not say, it was scary, and I'm still not sure what happened myself, I don't remember much of it" just thinking about what happened reminded her of the pain I just want to forget it all! but it's hard when so many things remind me

Sparkle returned he attention to the boy

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:47 am

"Hmmm... Sorry, no can do... Not after what she did to me. I bet she didn't tell you, did she?"

Quinn smiled kindly. "Want to walk down to dinner with me?"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:55 am

"No...I guess not, what exactly did she do?" Masumi was losing his patience, which didn't happen often, but when it did, it's best that the area is evacuated

Cain nodded "all right, if you don't mind waiting for me, right now stairs are a bit tricky for me" she felt a little shaky I'm just tired she thought.

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:57 am

"You think it's not for me?" She joked, but sat on her bed, which was right next to Cain's.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:18 am

"oh...uhh...sorry, guess I wasn't really thinking right" Cain said, carefully sitting down on her bed, grimacing from a sudden pain, she jumped up quickly and yelped, she stood still for a while, catching a glimpse of her face in a mirror, she could still see the slowly fading slicing cuts that marred her face, some of which she might be stuck with if she wasn't careful, she sat don't slowly, she still hurt all over, even after all this time. She forced a smile "I'm still getting used to being up and about" she said

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:01 pm

"I can imagine. I just woke up in the infirmary this morning. Want a piece of advice? Stay away from that Gryffindor b***h and her little Slytherin pet. She was the one that blinded me."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:40 am

Cain widened her eyes "I saw her, she's creepy, but I never thought she'd do that sort of thing" the pain started to ebb "her "pet" asked me why I'm not an emotional wreck, she said that when you lose your family, that's what you're supposed to be"

Masumi glared at Marianne, she hadn't answered him "well?"

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:00 am

"She turned all her little friends against me, and called me a b***h on multiple occasions, cussed me out, teased me, and then tried to play the victim. I was only fighting back for everything she did to me."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:25 am

Masumi folded his arms, he wasn't sure whther or not to believe Marianne or not "Quinn didn't do anything to you in that potions lesson, it was eloise and jack, you turned on her"

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:47 am

"What did she tell you that like she lied to you about everything else. And yes, technically it is a lie, because she didn't tell you the whole truth. You weren't there."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:54 am

"I was there, don't you remember?" Masumi said struggling to keep the irritation out of his voice.

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50