Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Role Play
Death Note, The Story Re-Told Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:44 pm
Shi laughed softly "Oh, shush, you don't need to be so smug." She could help but to roll her eyes slightly "Though, I must ask, do you already have the new 'allies information ready or no?" As she asked the question, something went through her head 'White hair. . .I'll need to dye it. . and I'll need contacts. At that thought the girls face fell she she became saddened by the thought, she had inherited the hair and eye color from her mother, and having them made her feel more connected to the now deceased woman. Maybe she could leave a streak of her hair white.....surely that would be understandable.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:06 pm
"Don't I?" L asked with amusement. Odd, people tended to get annoyed when he did this to them. Just another interesting oddity he could chalk up the the girl. As for the allies' information..."I have a rough skeleton to work with, though I was waiting for your input. You'll be the one acting the part; I'd like you to be as comfortable with it as possible." He ate some more cake. "Your hair and eyes will definitely have to be disguised. If Matsuda sees anything that reminds him even vaguely of you, he'd be inclined to take a closer look."  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:11 am
". . .I see. . .But is it okay if I keep a streak of my hair white? And I am interested to see what your idea is Hideki-san" She spoke without giving away the inner working of her mind, the last thing she needed was L to think she couldn't handle something as simple as this due to her emotions. Though a sudden grin crossed her face, she would be able to catch her mothers killer soon. She would need to thank L for this. . .but how?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:16 pm
Hm....no, it wasn't just originality, there was a sentimental reason for her question. Unfortunately, it was a bad idea. "White hair is liable to make your brother think of you, then he'd take a closer look. We'd both be in trouble if he found out, you know." He said simply. It wasn't a 'no' per se, but it detailed the issue with Shi's request well enough.

"Well, I've got plenty of connections in other countries; I can just call you in as another helpful aid to the case."  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:49 pm
Shi looked to the ground, a small, almost inaudible sigh leaving her lips. As normal the great detective was right, and she hated it. "You have a point. Hm, that makes things simpler. Would it be okay if Italy was the country used." She only asked due to the fact she was fluent in Italian, and it would be more believable if she was able to speak the language of the area she would be coming in from rather then not knowing it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:52 am
L knew she was disappointed, but it had to be done. Then she asked if Italy could be the country. He thought about this for a moment. Yes, it would be possible to make Shi look Italian, given the right skill. "Very well. Just make sure you can pass for an Italian in your disguise." He finished off his cake. "Oh, Shi....just to remind you, you will have to stay incognito for the duration of the investigation, so make sure you're comfortable. Now...did you have a name in mind? I'll have to make sure there are official documents in place..." 'Because Light will be sure to check into anyone I bring into the investigation...'  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:17 pm
Shi remind silent, thinking of a good name for her false identity. After a moment of thought she decided "Bianca Custode" She said into the phone, walking over to a brick wall and sitting down. She was grateful for the lack of people around her, but at the same time she felt the silence made it easier to be over heard. "So I assume I shouldn't speak Japanese." She stated this carefully, not wanting to sound like an idiot. 'After all, why would a woman from Italy know Japanese. . .'

[Okay, writers block....no fair]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:47 pm
L typed the name into his computer, filling in some spots in his work. Her question was a valid one. And one easily answered. "Not necessarily. Naomi Misora was fluent in several languages, which aided her work as an FBI agent. Wedy and Aiber are both fluent in several languages as well. It's completely up to you; but remember that if you slip and start speaking Japanese to someone here while in disguise, someone could see you. If you claim to not know the language, this could be a problem. However...if someone is comfortable speaking Japanese around you, thinking that you don't know what they're saying, you may be able to overhear valuable information. You'd have to take care not to show any understanding of what was said though."  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:04 pm
Shi mulled over what he was telling her, she could simply act as if she didn't know the language, yet never say she didn't know it, however. . . the task force might assume she knew Japanese, and would have to prove them wrong by not speaking it, therefore allowing them to believe she didn't know the language. After a moment of her thoughts she spoke "I see, I will avoid speaking in Japanese while around the task force then. . .allowing them to believe I am not fluent in the language. With luck Kira will let something slip while near by me thinking it is safe" Shi let a soft giggle leave her mouth as she stared at the sky. Soon mother. . .I will catch Kira soon.' Checking the time the white haired girl's eyes widened as she got her things and started walking, avoiding populated areas. "And Ryuga . .Thank you. . ."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:29 pm
L popped a strawberry in his mouth, chewing as he thought. He'd figured that Shi would want to take every chance of getting something that could help catch Kira. He'd already finished her fake record, and was changing the creation date on the file. Once he'd finished his treat, "Very well. Please erase all record of this phone call as soon as possible. Oh, you'll be given a new cell phone. We can't have Matsuda calling you and having your phone ring. Or recognizing your number should you need to give it out. Hm....if there is anything else, please let me know. Otherwise, your student ambassador papers should arrive tomorrow."  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:38 pm
Shi thought over what was being told to her, erasing the phone from from her call list and then the phone memory was easy enough, a simple hacking job would take care of it. The new phone, again, easy enough to handle wouldn't be too hard. After a moment of thinking over what needed to be done a small sigh left the girls lips once more, it appeared that sighing was becoming a new habit for her. "No. Everything that we have just discussed covers every. . ." Her voice trailed off as she thought about her mothers birthday, which was coming.'Dammit. . .this is the worst timing ever. . . She thought, biting her tongue, but she quickly shook it off, she'd just be unable to visit her mothers grave. . . couldn't be too hard. ". . . thing" Shi finished her sentence lamely, hoping he wouldn't question the pause  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:58 pm
"Good." L replied, taking note of the pause while not mentioning it. Shi was thinking about her mother again, and the grave visit that she was going to make. That...was her business. As long as she didn't blow her cover, of course.

----------------------One Week Later-------------------

L had worked out everything, including a fake 'real name' for her alias. Just in case Light got smart and tried to discover her 'real' file. Her alias' "real name" was forwarded to her on her phone. 'Bibiana Crocetti'.

L had told the others today that he was bringing someone else into the investigation. An independent Italian agent who'd helped him on a case before. She would undoubtedly be an invaluable ally. Watari was bringing her, since they'd kept her hidden for almost a week now to ensure that she wasn't seen by anyone she knew.

The task force was whispering to each other as L looked over some things on the computer. Light was being polite as usual, just listening to the gossip from the others. L glanced at him out of the corner of his eyes. 'What are you planning already, Kira?'  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:25 pm
Shi followed Watari into the large building, her now amber eyes looked around the inside. Though when a lock of a dark brown, almost black, hair covered her face she tucked it behind her ear quickly, not wanting to be reminded of the change in looks. The girl stopped outside the metal detector a brow slightly raising, silently asking 'Really?'. Figuring this was no joke, after watching Watari go through it, Shi took off her shoes and her gloves before passing though the detector.

After getting though it, Shi slipped her shoes back on, and then the gloves, going back to following Watari. She heard the elderly man announce her arrival. She tried her best not to react to the greeting as she looked to L "Ciao poliziesco. Tradurre mente?" She smiled, being careful of what she said in the case some one here spoke Italian, which she really hoped wasn't the case.

[Translation: Hello Dectective. Mind Translating?
and what Name do I use to introduce her?]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:50 pm
As the door opened, the entire room turned, except L of course. "Niente affatto." He commented in perfect Italian. "Everyone, I'd like you to meet Bianca Custode." The whole task force said delighted hellos and how are you?s. So L translated. "Hanno detto Ciao, e come stai?"

[Translation: 1. Not at all. 2. They said 'Hello' and 'how are you?'

Um, I used google translate, so it might actually be inaccurate.]  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:38 pm
Shi giggled lightly, entertained. "Piacere di conoscerti. Spero che potremo lavorare bene insieme." A smile crossed her face as she spoke, a slight bow of her head to greet them. Her eyes grazed across the the room, taking in everyone's face's. Most of them seemed glad to see her, Light seemed to be the exception. Behind the small greeting smile held malice, it appeared that he wished for her to be gone.

"Luce sembra sconvolto la mia presenza qui." The comment was spoken directly at L, making sure to pronounce Light's name in Italian instead of just saying Light.

[Translation:
Pleasure to meet you. I hope we can work well together.

Light seems upset at my presence here.
Somewhat reference pic]

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas