Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Monster High Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:07 pm
Gregory chuckled. "Sounds tasty! Let's hope they have a plentiful supply." He grinned and patted his belly. "Despite my slim frame, I eat like a starved hellhound."  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:27 pm
T a l a

Țhe Șpunky Werewolf

Make way for the C A N I N E

User Image

Tala laughed loudly. "Well, my brother has eaten worse. Including a fork and a light bulb. As well as what I thought was a human hand. Don't worry, I wouldn't, though. I'm one of the more... civilized of my kind." She grinned, her fangs glimmering a bit. "I'm no vampire, but these babies are made for tearing stuff up."

T H E S P U N K Y W O L F

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:35 pm
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the group got closer to the door, a lot of shouting was suddenly heard. Then a man with a severely bruised face came flying through the door. When the man hit the ground, another man stepped through with a pissed off look on his face.

This new man was around seven feet, four inches and had long silver hair that came down to his shins and was wearing black Tripp pants with chains hanging out of some of the pockets, a black t-shirt with a skeleton draped in a ragged cloak with an hourglass in its hands on the center of the shirt and wore black boots with steel plates on the heels and toes.

"How many time do I have to tell you?!" shouted the large, angry man. As he shouted this, he stomped onto the other man's back, which cause that man to scream out in pain. "Stop making such a riot! People are trying to eat in peace, you know!" The man then grabbed the other man by the back of his head and whispered something into his ear that made him run away like the Devil himself was after him.

The man then turned to walk back inside and upon doing so, noticed the group. "Oh, hello. Sorry about that. That man always comes here asking for free food, then gets pissed when they say 'No' to him." The man then rubbed the top of his head angrily and sighed vehemently. "Anyway. There shouldn't be a problem from him anymore. Not after what I told him." As the man said this, he flashed a wicked smile, which revealed several serrated and sharpened teeth, all the size of normals canines except his actual canines, which had about three more centimeters than normal.

Then the man walked back inside and sat back down at his table, which was by one of the windows. There was also an awkward silence as nearly everyone inside was staring at him, which he seemed to be oblivious of.

♫ Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? ♫

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:51 pm
Gregory watched the beaten man run away. "Wow... I'll bet he's gonna be sore in the morning..." He then looked at the man who had administered the beating. "That fella could teach my foster father a thing about kicking arse." Gregory rubbed the cross tattoo on his left cheek. "... Not that the old man really needs to learn anything new..." He then stepped inside, hoping his new friends hadn't heard that last bit.  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:35 pm
When Danny saw the tattoo on Greg's(You don't mind Greg do you?) Danny stepped back in slight fear.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:51 pm
Gregory held the door open and looked at Danny. "Are you okay? I always thought your people's aversion to crosses was just a silly stereotype." He chuckled. "Heck, I'm an incubus, and it isn't hurting me." He suddenly got a thoughtful look on his face. "I wonder if it's because it's ink, and not solid... Or perhaps my religious upbringing..."

((I don't mind at all. Aside from my occasional gamer rage, it's kinda hard to tick me off.))  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:54 pm
"Well actually I don't know if it affect's me I'm only half-vampire."as he touched it nothing happened."Cool."  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:58 pm
T a l a

Țhe Șpunky Werewolf

Make way for the C A N I N E

User Image

"Hey, don't forget me!" Tala said, entering the place. "None of those things hurt, that I know of. Silver bullets don't do a thing to me. Other than piss me off." She grinned.

T H E S P U N K Y W O L F

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

((OoC: Dx Dangit!! Someone needs to hurry up and interact with my character!! I'm starting to get bored over here!))

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:02 pm
"Well maybe it's just because I'm only half a vampire it may have affected me if I was full-on vampire."
(Then why don't you start interacting with them?)  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:05 pm
Gregory smiled. "I'm kind of impressed. If I were in your shoes, I'm not sure I'd have the guts to even think of touching a cross." He chuckled a bit. "Then again, I have some silly fears of my own. Kids with rocks, barking dogs..." He looked at the sidewalk and frowned. "... Guys with belts in their hands..." He looked at Tala. "Wait... Did somebody seriously shoot you? Why the heck would they do that? A cute gal like you shouldn't be shot at." He started walking and accidentally bumped the man who beat up that other guy. "Oops! Sorry!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

Then man seemed slightly annoyed by the fact that Gregory bumped into him, but, he didn't act out on it or anything. "It's fine." He said rather aggravatedly. Then the man picked up on the group's conversation and said "You know, it's not a very wise idea to go publicizing that data. Someone might get worried and run us all out of town." The man then took a sip of green tea from an oddly shaped cup.

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:09 pm
(Fine.)
Danny smiled and looked at the guy."Hey come on."he said still smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:27 pm
Gregory looked at the man, his silver eyes changing to a deep red. "I've been run out of one town already. There's no way in hell I'm letting anybody do that again." He then glanced at the cup the man was drinking from. "That's certainly an interesting looking cup."  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers