Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Role Play
DNTB Roleplay {closed/locked} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:41 pm
...Kurai Akarui...

User Image
While I was waiting for a reply from Miomo-san, from the corner of my eye, I saw Shia turn her head and make eye contact with me.
"......................COOL!"
I sweat dropped, but nonetheless made a little smile and leaned forward.
"My my. What a set of lungs you have Shia-chan, hehe."
I floated inside the room and stood by Miomo-san.
"Yes I am your Shinigami." My eyes flashed red as I was now able to see her life span. "I'm Kurai Akarui. Call me whatever you wish, but a child. You may ask what I do to people from Miomo-san who do call me a child."
I saw Miomo-san roll her eyes and I giggled. "Sorry~ just that I thought you did speak Japanese."
Though I was in mid-air, I was in a sitting pose waiting for what these two girls had in mind of doing.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:45 pm
Shia ^^

"so you're my shingami....is it true about the Shingami eye trade? is it real? also are you like Ryuk? I heard about that trouble making Shingami, he killed Light-kun....and sent him to oblivion.....heh...." Shia plopped onto Cindy's bed." oh Cindy about your request..." Shia smiles evilly. "I'll accept it..heh...we can beat Light...that jerk thought he would be god....but we'll become gods....OH no!!!" Shia's evil smile faded into a scared look. "We have to eliminate Jake-kun. he knows that we hold deathnotes....what will we do?!"  

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Key_Rock_Tar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image

Saburo Osuro & Shinigami Liun User Image

While searching around town for other death note owners, Saburo noticed Liun quickly glance towards a human through a window of a home in surprise. Saburo smiled.

"Liun, your nievity surprises me. So...you see a Shinigami?" Saburo laughed at Liun's stupidity. "Can I please get the name of this Shinigami?"

"Akarui...Kurai Akarui, I believe it is."

Saburo began walking towards the Shinigami's location and the one she was talking to. "Hey Akarui! Introduce me to your friend."

Thoughts began to race within Saburo's skull. Does he make the eye deal, kill the human, and take the notebook. Having two Shinigamis would be a feat. No, it wasn't worth it. Saburo is trying to last long. Cutting his life span wouldn't help at all.

Saburo reached the Shinigami, which he couldn't see.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:02 pm
User Image
Miomo laughed a bit at what Akurai aid. "Ah! That was great...that one boy looked like bacon when you were finished with him." She covered her ears at Shia's sqealing. "Human!" Suddenly she heard the yelling. She raised an eyebrow at Akurai. "Friends of yours, I presume?" There was a Shinigami and his Deathnote holder. She peeked out of the window. This boy was handsome. Perfect prey.  

Ayame Naruki

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Key_Rock_Tar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image

Noticing Miomi, Saburo asked, "May I enter? I have many questions to ask." Liun raised an eyebrow. What could Saburo Osuro be up to? Saburo smiled menacingly. He wanted to talk about Kira. About Lawliet. Near. These names all came up in the little files Saburo could find of the last case. He had lied to his Shinigami about having no concern about these names, but they were very important. He needed to know all of the techniques that led to whoever Kira might have been's failure. What...or who caused him to die out?

He stood there...silent. Saburo. The smile still strewn on his face as he mentioned, "B.B.! Lawliet led to his failure with Naomi Misori." Saburo had done more research then Liun had thought, "Kira ld to the death of those two. Near led to Kira's death. I want to know more."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:31 pm
Jake walked right passed Saburo with a concirned look on his face glancing at the book in his hand. 'another one maybe?' he thought to himself as he continued his way into town  

Akarui kishi Zane

Key_Rock_Tar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:35 pm
((Knight of Royal, Court just wanted to remind you, my notebook is disguised as a simple art or doodle book. Just don't people to immediately see that it's a notebook, thanks.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:41 pm
...Kurai Akarui...

User Image
I nodded at Shia-chan. 'My, I never met a human speak as much as this one.' I smirked. "Though I'm sure you're aware of the price then correct?"
I leaned onto her and lifted her chin to look into her eyes.
"Hey Akarui! Introduce me to your friend."
Hm?
I floated away from Shia-chan and stood by the window to see a boy and... another shinigami?
"A friend of mine? Certainly not. How can i be friends, let alone acquaintances with someone I've never met before Miomo-san?"
"May I enter? I have many questions to ask."
I answered for Miomo-san.
"You may, I'm quite curious about you too human."
I know that, that boy- (my eyes turned red and I was able to see his name)- Saburo Osuro, could not hear me for he was unable to see me unless Shia-chan decides to let him touch her death note.
But I'm sure that Shinigami of his is able to hear me clear as day, and inform him that he's allowed in the room.

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:47 pm
Shia stared at the boy who had walked into Cindy's house without permission. "what do you think you're doing. walking into a house like this.....geez idots today. At least I can clean up my mistakes." She heard the boy talk about something really random. " what are you talking about..."
Shia said then thought, we should kill him. right there. even if he is a deathnote owner. I need to get his name without....oh yea thats right I'm Pyshic. duh I can read his mind....or contact my shingami.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image

Liun glared at the empty space in the room, supposedly where the Shinigami was. Saburo thought for a second. Glaring. As to 'what's she up to?'. Saburo knew permission had been granted, and he walked in.

"First thing is first, I'd like to be able to see the fine Shinigami!"
Saburo said as he revealed his notebook for those who couldn't see Liun. I didn't look quite like a notebook, because he modified it. Even if he opened the Death Note up, it still wouldn't look like a killer notebook. He saw the Shinigami eyes of most, maybe all of the people in the room. Not seeing a life-span would be proof enough.

"I want to know all about Kira's downfall, and who Kira was. It's very important that I know. A man just walked past me outside, checking if this notebook I had was the real thing. Looks like the last case still lingers in our time. This is the real thing." Saburo stated.

Key_Rock_Tar

Ayame Naruki

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image
"This is place is getting cramped...." Miomo hissed. She was starting to get claustraphobic. She looked over at the other shinigami, Liun, and murmered to him. "You too?" She looked at the humans, clustered like cockroaches around food. "Ugh. Those meat puppets are slow." She whined impatiently. She floated over to Akurai and leaned on her side a bit. "ugh...this is so booorrriiingg." I should've stayed in the Shinigami Realm....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:24 pm
...Kurai Akarui...

User Image
I raised my brow for a mere second at Shia-chan.I sighed and patted her head.
"Do excuse me Shia-chan, but I gave him permission to."
The game is just beginning after all. Characters are being assigned a role by the second. It wouldn't be fun to ignore them nor to just kill them off.
I was thinking this since it was obvious to anyone that Shia-chan was glaring daggers at the boy.
"First thing is first, I'd like to be able to see the fine Shinigami!"
I blushed for a second. Well Saburo-san is certainly bold.
I walked in front of the boy. I'm still pretty sure he, nor his Shinigami are able to see me.
I reached into my sleeves and pulled out a sheet of paper from my death note and folded it until it was but a square.
I then used it to lightly touch Saburo-san's cheek.
If he was able to see me, his Shinigami won't have trouble seeing me either.
I felt Miomo-san lean on me. I twirled one of her ponytails a bit while answering the question of Saburo-san's.
"Kira..."
I pondered for a moment.
"Kira... Ah. I see. May I ask why is it so imperative to know of him? I do know of the story of Kira from a friend of mine back in the Shinigami Realm. He loves to boast about that human."

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Akarui kishi Zane

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:26 pm
Key_Rock_Tar
((Knight of Royal, Court just wanted to remind you, my notebook is disguised as a simple art or doodle book. Just don't people to immediately see that it's a notebook, thanks.))

((ya ik my guy is just timid after reading up on what a death note is. so even if it were a text book he would have the same reaction XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:38 pm
User Image

"Let me answer your question with a question of my own," Saburo started, "What is your soul purpose for a Death Note? I'd like everyone here to answer that..."

Saburo's main purpose was to murder. That he made quite evident later on. He's always had a bloodlust of the sorts. His actions are based on how to survive.

"You see, I went to great lengths to conceal the identity of this notebook. That is quite clear. My purpose is to murder for fun and last as long as I can. The Kira case went on for quite some time. I'd like to know where Kira failed, succeeded, and how Near succeeded in the end. If you'd like, I'd gladly help you with any tasks you've all been planning." Saburo finished with a smile.

Key_Rock_Tar

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:50 pm
Shia^^
will I end up like Lawlite.....

Shia sighed, and stared at her Shingami and said, "its fine...hey is it illegal in the Shingami realm for a human to know how long he/she lives for? because I think I might get those eyes and become godly and kill everyone that stands in my way of victory..." Shia glared again at the person." also who's that dude over there with a book the size of a deathnote, unless he is a deathnote owner..."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff