Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image

User Image

His eyes went wide, looking to him a little. “You…male daemon’s can have children,” he asked a little confused. He had never read this in any of the notes his family kept, wondering if he was the first gay person in his line. If it was, he needed to know because he couldn’t possible end the line just because he couldn’t fathom being with a woman sexually.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:37 pm
User Image"You didn't know that?" Oriax questioned curiously. "We can have children, we use magic to do so and we can't do so without another magical being to help supplement our magic while carrying the child." Oriax stated. "If you were to help supplement my own magic then yes it is possible for me to have a child."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:59 pm
User Image

User Image

His eyes seemed to shine with this before he smiled widely. “Well I must think on this seriously before I can say yes but…right now I am leaning towards a yes.” He had never heard of a half child, wondering if cases as this were kept quiet. “What…would it mean for you to become a parent when the other father is a human.”

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:04 pm
User Image"You mean your really considering it?" Oriax said surprised. "I don't know what it means I just know that we can do it if we have help but its dangerous because so many are against it. I have never heard of a child from a daemon and a human before but I haven't looked into it. I have heard of many mating animals and the children are daemons also."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:12 pm
User Image

User Image

He nodded, he seemed to sigh and shake his head some. “I would probably look into moving deeper into the forest. The father we are away from the population of towns the safer it would be.” He might even considering moving near the mountains where he knew they could have all the privacy in the world. “For now lets not talk about it, there could be people listening that might report,” he whispered into his ear, already feeling a few whispers about them.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:28 pm
User Image"That would be acceptable I should think." Oriax stated. "We shall endeavor to speak about it later then." the daemon stated. "Humans gossip quite a bit it would seem."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:32 pm
User Image

User Image

Nodding, he kept smiling the rest of the time he spent shopping, gathering the food before asking them to have it delivered to his home in the afternoon. “Now that we have that, go and try out the different beds in the store here,” he said picking him up and setting him on the counter. Looking around, he spotted a few things he would like but knew it would have to wait. “So you prefer things stuffed with straw or do you want a goose feather bed.”

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:41 pm
User ImageThe daemon had fun shopping with the man. "Anything you see fit to get me I shall be happy with. Even if it was just a bunch cloth I could make into a nest." the daemon spoke. "The question is how much time shall I be spending in that bed?" he asked coyly.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:52 pm
User Image

User Image

He was currently looking at a soft bed when he heard his words, causing him to turn a bright red. “You daemons are really something,” he said with a slight laugh at this. “And if I were to indulge and not do anything with magic…you would never leave my bed,” he said with a sly smirk.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:03 pm
User ImageOriax smirked when Jason's face reddened. "We try I assure you." he laughed. "Its possible... but of course we would need food so it is not quite so possible." the daemon however was a bit flustered with the idea of remaining in bed all day. It nearly had him purring in delight.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:07 pm
User Image

User Image

He shook his head at his, wondering what he was getting himself into. “Are you really okay with that,” he asked looking to him. “Don’t tell me you have slept with your other masters before me,” he asked, now curious on how experienced he was.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:17 pm
User Image"I suppose, I don't know why I wouldn't." Oriax stated. "I've only ever had one master and I never had a human form with him, to tell the truth I haven't really done anything but the thought intrigues me..." the daemon spoke softly.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:21 pm
User Image

User Image

At this, he seemed to blush a bit before picking him up. “Well I promise it will be a nice experience,” he told him gently. “For now though, take home just two small bed for animal forms…I don’t think you will need a human sized one since we will have mine.” Smiling, he went to the front, paying for the goose feathered beds. After where he told them to take it, he seemed to walk out with a smile. “Now we can head home, the woman should have been by to clean up so it wont be smelling bad anymore.”

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:00 pm
User ImageOriax blushed when Jason picked him up again saying it would be a nice experience. The daemon did purr now when the man said he wouldn't need a human sized bed because he would share one. "It didn't really smell all bad there were just some things that didn't smell like they belonged."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:42 am
User Image

User Image

“I know but still it’s a bad first impression you got of my home,” he said with a soft smile to him. He then walked out of the town slowly and seemed to be in a good mood. He had the possible prospect of having a family soon, which made him completely happy. “I kind of hope it’s a little girl if….if we have children,” he said gently. “I have always dreamed of one for as long as I could remember.”

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff