Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Ҁιяqυє ɖє ϻαscαяα∂є (Need Patrons!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:40 pm
((I can help with the whole "finding out" thing))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:53 pm
█████████████████████████████████XXXXXXXX█████████████████████████████████

Bast

User Image

Bast bent over and plucked the small animal from the ground gently and it wound it's way around his wrist. So she was afraid. He supposed it was fine. Many people disliked his friends anyways, so he had grown used to it. "I would like to thank you for being so generous to us performers. It's hard for us to practice and also keep up with everything, and I just thought that you should be reminded that you're greatly appreciated." He murmured as he looked around at his fellow performers and circus members. He tilted his head to the side and turned back to her. His cold hand took her own and smoothed her fingers out, letting Eden slither into her palm. "She will not harm you. She's just curious." He said softly, comforting Celeste. He wanted to show her that the Circus animals would not harm her.

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:59 pm
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡XXXX⊰ ℒᵒᶺᶤᶤᶳᵋ ⊱XXXX♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

User Image

Loviise squeaked as a voice sounded behind her and she spun, clutching her fur coat closer to her chest. "O-Oh, thank goodness. I seem to have wandered off..." She trailed, her gaze travelling over the girl before her. Her head tilted to the side and her brow furrowed. Wasn't this girl in the circus..? A gasp slithered from between her lips as a cold wind slapped her in the face and made her hair whip around wildly. Her attention was brought to the sky, where rolling storm clouds thundered and she gave a small sigh. She would probably end up finding her way back to the hotel on her own, in the rain. "I'm here from Estonia, and couldn't help but look around. This is a very beautiful place." She tried to make conversation.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:00 pm
[[ Wow. So, I suppose the plot can manipulate itself then? Mister Ringmaster is only here to help with romance and move the plot along, but I can see you've already got a plot planned right now... I'm going to post in a few to start up the evening performance. ]]  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:05 pm
User Image
{}--Celeste Freeman--{}
All eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Celeste grinned, genuinely happy. "Thanks," She said, meaning it. "First time I've heard that before," She mumbled. She tried not to giggle as the snake slithered onto her hand, Bast's cold hand in her warm. She glanced at the snake, then looked up at Bast. She grinned, then looked back down at Eden.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

The life I wish to live is a forbidden one.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:18 pm

Bast

User Image

Bast was still as she looked between him and Eden. The small snake was rather tame, and seemed to like Celeste. Bast straightened to his full height and a minuscule smile sculpted his features. He really was quite handsome, in a quiet, mysterious way, and even more so when he smiled. "I think that she would like to stay with you, if you would not mind. Besides, if you get into trouble, she will be able to help you." He murmured before turning to leave. It was one of the longest conversations he had had with anyone in a long time, besides of course the Ringmaster. What was shrouding in mystery pertaining to Bast for the other troupe members, the Ringmaster knew. He and Bast had had an intent conversation several times, and Bast felt that Allistar was one of the few people who knew his history and didn't shun him for what he had done. He felt like a friend to Bast. He froze then glanced over his shoulder. Ending conversations abruptly was..rude. "I'm sorry. I seemed to have forgotten myself. Would you like to accompany me to speak with the animals before the evening show?" He asked, his hand outstretched towards her.

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:48 pm
{Sooooooo. Loviise is kinda at a stand still. Anyone want to swoop in and move it along? >.<}

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image
{}--Celeste Freeman--{}
All eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Celeste smiled, looking at Bast. When he straightened his back it made him even taller. "Uh- sure!" Celeste stammered, taking his hand, and standing. She looked him in the eye. He's kinda cute too, She thought, feeling a bit more attraction toward Bast than Alastor. It was just a crush, She mentally added, betting Alastor had mistaken love a few times for crushes. Everyone has.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

The life I wish to live is a forbidden one.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:06 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

((Sorry, I'm back))

"We make a point of creating beauty." Beth said quietly. She was thankful that she'd remembered to tuck her wings in. She didn't feel like going through the effort of lying about them. "But I'm afraid you are only meant to see it from the stands." She motioned the tent. She hoped she wouldn't have to lie. She needed to get this girl back to where she needed to be. Alastor would be furious if he found a human girl wandering around.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:11 pm
KittyKatKaye

Bast

User Image

He gave a small smile her way; something that felt strange to him, and started out of the tent. He was the only one that ever went into the animals tent; everyone else stayed away from it. It was his sanctuary. Animals were relatively simple creatures; if you cared for them, gave them food and a place to sleep, and above all respected them, they would love you. They were easier for him to understand than humans, but Alastar had recommended he try and speak with the others more often. Celeste seemed kind enough, and he thought that if he did seem strange to her she would be understanding. He pushed the heavy curtain to the side and allowed her to enter ahead of him. He was always a gentleman.
Inside the tent various animals roamed, whether in large cages for free. A lion, two tigers, an elephant, and a variety of other animals drifted about. He took her hand once again, guiding her carefully. A small monkey ran over and babbled at them and he kneeled, letting it dart up his arm to his shoulders. "This is Manfred."

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:20 pm
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡XXXX⊰ ℒᵒᶺᶤᶤᶳᵋ ⊱XXXX♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

User Image

"O-Oh, of course. I understand completely. I'm with the Estonian Ballet Group that's visiting right now." She smiled at the girl and nodded. "So, are you guys even human?" She joked, turning to walk towards the main tent. Loviise couldn't help but feel like the girl was trying to herd her back and away; like maybe what she had so easily joked about could be true. She gave a shiver and shook her head. That couldn't be true.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:23 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image
[[ Time flies fast. *evil grin* ]]

Alastor, finishing up with his business within his trailer, decided to take part in a familiar ploy he had always done; using his real form for the adult circus. You see, while everyone knew Alastor, the kind gentleman, only a chosen few made up of Erazybeth, Bast, and Celeste (who found out when she accidentally visited his trailer room one night) knew of the real him; the fallen angel who stands proudly at eight feet tall. All the other performers just thought he was a mysterious loner who followed closely with the circus and wherever it went who went under the name Erebos Enigimana.

Shedding his mortal disguise and laying it to bed, he donned the casual clothes of his mortal and stepped outside, freely showing off his black wings, his long black hair in his face. He flew down, stopping about ten feet in the air to gently and lightly land on the ground. Stretching the raven-like feathers out, he sighed, "Ah, it feels good to be at ease." Going towards Bast, who happened to be talking to Celeste, he smiled darkly, greeting simply with, "Hello, you two."

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

So are you guys even human? The question sent a cold shiver down her spine, despite the midday sun. Still, as usual, Erazybeth kept the emotion to herself. "It does seem we are something else, doesn't it?" She replied with a hint of amusement, walking beside the girl. It was a favorite fey pasttime: decieving people using the truth. "We are very good at what we do. Otherwise, pretty little ballerinas would not bother coming to watch." She pointed around the tent. "It's best to enter through the front." Who knew what was going on backstage. Doubtlessly something that would make the girl overly curious. "The ringmaster is very cross with those who disrupt the workings of his circus." She wondered if the girl could tell just how powerful Allastor was. It seemed an obvious thing to the faery.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:30 pm
((Let me guess...he goes to find Erazybeth and Loviise sees him?))  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:31 pm
[[ Heh, you guessed right. Only the poor girl doesn't know it's the Ring Master himself but, all the same, he gets enraged at first. ]]  
Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games