Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • The Outlaw Wolf Pack •
♠Introduce You!♠ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Midnight Rush_x

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:25 pm
jus a dark furred wolf who is learning that he doesn't have to be alone all the time. I also like naps and being pet :3  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:28 pm
Hm. Well, my name is Sydney, I've been playing Gaia on and off since 2007, and am currently questing and saving for Gwee the Dragon. 3nodding Nice to meet everyone.  

Feathers and Fangs

Wealthy Phantom

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

MyOwnSweetHeaven

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:33 pm
Hi, I'm MyOwnSweetHeaven or MOSH for short. I'm addicted to Gaia. I get on AT LEAST once a day to get daily chances and such. I love wolves, which is what attracted me to this guild. I also love meeting and greeting new people =] feel free to message/comment me anytime

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:14 pm
I go by Mathew. As you can see, I am a big Nintendork around these parts. I may act like I'm 12 or something, but that is not the case. I am fun guy that knows how to make people laugh. That is all.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Silly Ewe

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Joraphis

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:47 pm
I am Sarah, and I love talking to new people. I also like sneaking up on people >_> There's not much to say about me  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:53 pm
I am Jake, I have abs ( an eight pack), wolfs are my fav animals, and im loving this guild! wink currently working at a music studio getting recorded smile
Im also working on my dream avatar below me if u feel generous lol. yep if you wanna knnow more add me and send me an im wink  

Zaldin-xx

SkyGatePuppeteer

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:35 pm
S'up, as you can see from my username, I'm SkyGatePuppeteer,

basic stuff - my avvie lies, I'm a female in real life, and at 22 years of age, I'm probably too old to still be hanging out on gaia...but I don't really care XD

I'm a former art student out of Southern California who likes meeting new people on here and hates unnecessary drama.
my other likes include: Art (both viewing and creating), animals, Aircraft/aviation, martial arts, a bit of anime/manga and video game, and roleplaying (aside from Vampire or sci-fi based genres) though mind you I normally can't keep up with fast moving RPs with tons of people.

Joined this place cause it looked like a fun, laid back "everything" sort of guild, and decided to give it a shot. see ya'll around ^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:37 pm
um, i have been part of gaia since '08. i am the Easter bunnys hench hare. anything else, read my profile.  

Seteppe

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500

Lady Miko-chan

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:57 pm
Hey everyone, I'm Natalya. I've been part of Gaia since....hmm...don't remember. blaugh This is my second account. Still play around with my first one. I'm 18, probably too old to be hanging around on Gaia haha. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:10 pm
Hiyaaaaa! My name is Shikeku! I like looking ready for any occasion! I enjoy meeting friends and new people! I hope I can have fun. xd  

Mayin-Maka

-I Left Forgotten I-

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:17 pm
I'm Sai or Light or Yagami or whatever....I've got a lot nicknames. anywho, I'm very happy and cherpy (most times) and I have no clue as to what the black list is, but I'm sure that I'll never find out because I'm not on it ^^. also about begging and stuff, you don't have to worry about me begging. I'll complain, but won't ask or beg for the item. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:46 pm
Hello there.

My name is Nalania, Nala for short. I'm a 22 year old college student, so i'm a rather busy person, but I've been trying to keep with Gaia. I've been on for awhile, not entirely sure how long really. I'm a rather quiet person sometimes, but sometimes I become rather hyper and eccentric. I love anime, music, books, movies, conventions, rollercoasters and magic the gathering.  

Nalania-chan

DiaNoir

6,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:58 pm
HI everyone! Im char. i've been on gaia since '06 but i took like a 2 year break , BUT IM BACK NAO whee lol feel free to add me or chat or whatever! I like new people rofl sometimes im just way too happy for my own good stare  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:13 pm
hola! I'm Leyanet (irl, too ahaha) I was born in Cuba, but im living in the states. Ive had this account since 2008.. I went on hiatus for a while, but im back now! biggrin I'm on more than I should be, but its okay cause i <3 Gaia. biggrin
I'm not really shy, and i LOVE random PMs and comments xD I accept all friend requests unless your avi looks like it could rape mine gonk

xD

nice to meet everyone 3nodding  

leyg0nz

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Kureaa-chan

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:13 pm
Alrighty! I'm Claire, and I'm skinny and moderately short! I've won many art contests and am currently the youngest in my art class by about 70 years. I'm very peppy depending upon who I'm with, otherwise I'm a bit shy. I'm on Gaia a lot, so feel free to talk with me heart  
• The Outlaw Wolf Pack •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff