Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Unrequited Love ((Special Valentine's Short RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why wont they love me!?
  Because you are a freak.
  Because they just want to be friends.
  Because you make them uncomfortable.
View Results

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:26 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

"Who....oh... that red headed chick from ya'lls world." he said nodding. "Nah, I'm the Raph from tha place wit all tha zombies...." he said as he turned around. His mouth was still burning, but he was trying not to rub it in front of Xena's mother.
"Oh? You're the one that's been taking care of Xena while she was missing?" She asked.

"Yeah..." he said with a nod.
"I'm glad that someone was able to safely get her home." She nods a bit.

Xena: "Daddy's not with you?" She asked curiously.

She shakes her head. "He hasn't even shown up at Haffa's yet."

"Was my pleasure, Ma'am." he said with a nod.

Danni: "Actually..." he said as he appeared behind Sirea. "I've been home for a little while. I decided to see who Xena's company was though and what they wanted." he explained as he crossed his arms over his chest and gave a glarde to Raph.
"I am curious on who the two girls are." She said as she looks at Danni.

Xena: "Hi, Daddy." She said before noticing the way Danni was glaring at Raph, having a shocked look in her eyes at the thought him having seen Raph stealing a kiss from her.

"Something wrong, Danni?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:30 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

"Who....oh... that red headed chick from ya'lls world." he said nodding. "Nah, I'm the Raph from tha place wit all tha zombies...." he said as he turned around. His mouth was still burning, but he was trying not to rub it in front of Xena's mother.
"Oh? You're the one that's been taking care of Xena while she was missing?" She asked.

"Yeah..." he said with a nod.
"I'm glad that someone was able to safely get her home." She nods a bit.

Xena: "Daddy's not with you?" She asked curiously.

She shakes her head. "He hasn't even shown up at Haffa's yet."

"Was my pleasure, Ma'am." he said with a nod.

Danni: "Actually..." he said as he appeared behind Sirea. "I've been home for a little while. I decided to see who Xena's company was though and what they wanted." he explained as he crossed his arms over his chest and gave a glarde to Raph.
"I am curious on who the two girls are." She said as she looks at Danni.

Xena: "Hi, Daddy." She said before noticing the way Danni was glaring at Raph, having a shocked look in her eyes at the thought him having seen Raph stealing a kiss from her.

"Something wrong, Danni?" She asked.

"No. I'm alright, Beautiful." he said with a smile. "How about you, Raphael? Mouth ...burn or anything?" he asked as he walked towards a hall. "Let's take this to a more comfortable area, huh?"  

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:41 pm
Hamato Donatello

"No. I'm alright, Beautiful." he said with a smile. "How about you, Raphael? Mouth ...burn or anything?" he asked as he walked towards a hall. "Let's take this to a more comfortable area, huh?"
She watches Danni walk towards a hallway then she looks over to Xena. "You okay? You seem to be in shock."

Xena: She would soon shake her head as she snaps herself out. "I'll be fine, Mom." She answered.

"Maybe you should go lay down. It might do you some good."

Xena: She would look at Sirea for a moment, then softly nods. "I suppose you're right." She said before she makes her way upstairs to her room.

After watching Xena, she would soon follow Danni to the hallway.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:46 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

She watches Danni walk towards a hallway then she looks over to Xena. "You okay? You seem to be in shock."

Xena: She would soon shake her head as she snaps herself out. "I'll be fine, Mom." She answered.

Xena: She would look at Sirea for a moment, then softly nods. "I suppose you're right." She said before she makes her way upstairs to her room.

"Well...uh....guess ya want us ta head out, huh?" he asked.  

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:55 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

"You guys don't have to leave." She said as she shakes her head a bit. "Though I think Danni wants to have a word with you."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:02 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

"You guys don't have to leave." She said as she shakes her head a bit. "Though I think Danni wants to have a word with you."

"Oh?" sweatdrop "Aight..." he said with a sigh.  

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:06 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

She would lean her back against a wall as she watches Raph.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:07 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

"I'm goin I'm goin..." he said as he started to head in the direction Danni had gone.  

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Mikajo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:10 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

Alyliella obligated to give a small wave to Xena's mother. "'Allo, ma'am," she spoke curteously, keeping herself standing in one position although she itched to explore more of the mansion. Her mind was whirring with ideas and a thirst for adventure, thinking of all the infinite ways she could examine the property with or without consent. "Name's Alyliella, Aly for short, if ya think my name too 'ard to pronounce." Her eyes glanced toward Raph, deigning not to say anything. So the small, almost invisible jolt in the air she had felt was not the mutual yearning of two lovers, but Xena's father. He was fairly clever, she had to give him that. Not many could trick her so easily.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:12 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

"I'm goin I'm goin..." he said as he started to head in the direction Danni had gone.
She watches from her spot in the hallway, having followed Danni. She would then look over to Alyliella. "Pleased to meet you. I'm Sirea Phantom."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:18 pm
He walked into the room Danni was in. It looked to be an old fashioned parlor from an old movie. He looked at the shelves of books lining the wall and the work desk with flasks and bottles of whiskey.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:24 pm
Hamato Donatello
He walked into the room Danni was in. It looked to be an old fashioned parlor from an old movie. He looked at the shelves of books lining the wall and the work desk with flasks and bottles of whiskey.
She too walks into the room then takes a seat on a chair.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Mikajo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:31 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

She watches from her spot in the hallway, having followed Danni. She would then look over to Alyliella. "Pleased to meet you. I'm Sirea Phantom."

Alyliella gave a small bow of her head. "Very pleased in due kind," she responded before allowing herself to pace a little to take glances around the area. "I hope you don't mind me asking nor take offense in any of it, but I wonder if I could explore the mansion? I love examining new things," she added, facing Sirea. "O' course, if you would rather accompany me to make sure no trouble befalls anyone or anything, I would gladly accept that offer as well." She watches Sirea walking toward the room; shrugging, she began to follow and enter the room, if only to get her bearings and understand the assortment of characters gathered.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:11 pm
Danni: "Come on in." he said as he stood behind the large desk. "Want a drink?" he asked.

"Uh.... yeah..." he said.

Danni: He nodded and poured two tumblers full of whiskey before handing one to Raph. He then looked at Sirea. "Do you have anything you want to say first, Beautiful?" he asked her.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:18 pm
Mikajo

Alyliella gave a small bow of her head. "Very pleased in due kind," she responded before allowing herself to pace a little to take glances around the area. "I hope you don't mind me asking nor take offense in any of it, but I wonder if I could explore the mansion? I love examining new things," she added, facing Sirea. "O' course, if you would rather accompany me to make sure no trouble befalls anyone or anything, I would gladly accept that offer as well." She watches Sirea walking toward the room; shrugging, she began to follow and enter the room, if only to get her bearings and understand the assortment of characters gathered.
"As long you're not here to cause trouble, then I don't mind." She said then her kitsune ear twitches when she heard Danni. "Might as well." She said before her heterochromic eyes gaze over to Raph. "You made a move to Xena, didn't you?" She asked.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff