Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blossoms Lunar High School(Need Students and Teachers)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role-Playing, High School 

Reply Dorms
Skye's Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:46 pm
Skye saw the note and went and picked it up, she opened it and read it. ((whats it say?))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:07 pm
((Hah oops))
The letter read: Dear Skye, I can say that I have fallen in love with you too, I understand why you tried to avoid my question earlier. You don't seem like it, but you are shy aren't you? Well, I get this feeling around you, a feeling like nothing can go wrong when I'm with you. Maybe you will think I'm lying or maybe that this note is cheesy, but I'm being as serious as humanly possible. I guess this is it for the letter. I'm sorry I couldn't write more, well I guess if you want to talk more just talk to me in person.. I'll be in my room.. From, Kyuma  

IkatskiX

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:36 pm
Skye giggled "How cute..." She opened her door and went to Kyuma's room and knocked on the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:47 pm
Kyuma heard the knock hoping it was Skye, he went over to open the door, "O-Oh hello there." Kyuma greeted Skye with a smile, he could tell why she was there  

IkatskiX

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:52 pm
Skye kissed him on the cheek and gave him a hug. The she let go and stood there she tilted her head "That was soo cute!....but how'd you know I was shy?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:59 pm
Kyuma blushed and answered, "Well I could tell by how you are around me, I get shy around you too, I guess there's nothing wrong with it." Kyuma thought for a bit, "Do you want to come in? Or just stand there at the door?" Kyuma tried to joke, but he was feeling a bit nervous..  

IkatskiX

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:09 pm
"Sure!" Skye laughed seeing he was getting nervous, she hid it so well but some of it soaked through, but it seemed only around Kyuma did she find it hard to hide her true feelings.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:20 pm
Kyuma directed Skye to a chair, "Well..." Kyuma sat down in another chair, he looked down and twiddled his thumbs. "So did you want to talk? Or?" Kyuma tried so hard to break the silence, but he felt as if he was failing  

IkatskiX

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:34 pm
"So...um yeah what to talk about...haha" After awhile of silence Skye just shrugged and asked "You wana go out and um talk to Lola and Leon?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:37 pm
"Actually..." Kyuma spoke up, "I want to do something. Umm.. Will you be my girlfriend? I-I want to make things official." Kyuma was wildly blushing "B-But I understand if you don't want to.."  

IkatskiX

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:06 pm
he started to walk towards his room and heard both of Kyuma and Skye voices coming from kyuma's room but he could not really hear what they where saying and he really did not care much so he walked and got into his room and climbed out the window and climbed to the roof then laid on the roof  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:28 pm
Skye smiled "I was beginning to think you would never ask...of course!"  

x-KrazzehKiwi

IkatskiX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:30 pm
Kyuma couldn't believe it, he couldn't stop himself from smiling, "R-Really?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:52 pm
Skye nodded "Yes really"  

x-KrazzehKiwi

IkatskiX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:01 am
Kyuma's eyes lighted up, "I-I'm so.. Happy." Kyuma got out of his chair and hugged Skye, "I promise I'll be the best boyfriend ever."  
Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff