Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Family Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:19 pm
✦Sydney✦

❝You know what?
I don't give a damn what you
think of me.

User Image Sydney smirked and held open her hands. "Sorry, don't have it. Now let me go." Sydney pried Lea's hand off of her shoulder, and walked back towards her bedroom. She then turned back for a minute. "Oh, and you might want to check your closet. Watch out for the spiders..." She chuckled a little, going back into her room and locking the door shut.

*OOC: None*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:30 pm
-Lea smiled, since she liked her little leggy guests and walked in her room- 'I know you took it!' -Lea shouted and turned around to run in front of Sydney and stood in front of her door before her-  

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:57 pm
✦Sydney✦

❝You know what?
think of me.

User Image Sydney smirked, since she was in her room with the door padlocked shut. "I didn't TAKE it. I hid it. Happy searching." She yelled out, and then went over to her speakers. She blasted loud, rock and roll music as loud as she could.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:15 pm
-Lea's eyebrows grew wide and narrow, she then went outside-  

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

greendr-pepper

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:26 pm
adam walked in and shut the door behind him. "Oww! will you turn the music down" he said checking his ears for blood  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:21 pm
✦Sydney✦

❝You know what?
think of me.

User Image Sydney turned her music down, and opened her door. "Sorry, Adam." She called back, and shut her door again. She turned it a little farther down, so it was just a little bit loud in her bed room. She plunked down on her bed and closed her eyes, leaning up against the pillow. She opened one eye and snatched a book off of her night table, and flipped through the pages.

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:26 pm
Kristi pulled into the driveway in her car. I hope nobody got into any trouble while I was gone. I knew there was a reason Jess warned me not to have too many kids... she thought, grabbing her keys and purse. At least I sold another two paintings at the gallery today. she thought as she walked up the walkway and into the house. "Hey kids, I'm back!" she shouted upstairs, hearing the music Sydney was playing in her room. "Hey Adam. How's it going?" She asked as she put her stuff down and took her coat off.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:22 am
"oh hey kristi ya im good and you"  

greendr-pepper

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:27 am
-Lea saw Kristi pull up in the driveway- 'Did you remember to get groceries while you were gone?' -Lea yelled out to her-  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:58 pm
"I'm good." she smiled at him. "Yeah, but I forgot them in the car." she answered Lea. She quickly dashed outside and brought the groceries in. "Anybody wanna help me put them away?"  

Fizzyness Treasury Head

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:34 am
✦Sydney✦

❝You know what?
think of me.

User Image Sydney heard her mother and siblings talking and shut off her music. She ran downstairs to meet them. "I'll help." She volunteered, and snatched the bags from her mothers hands, going into the kitchen. She put everything away except for a bag of potato stix and some thin mint cookies. She took these and went upstairs to her room, locking the door and turning on her tv.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:26 pm
Melody laughed when Sydney went back upstairs with the potato stix and thin mint cookies. "Always an ulterior motive..." she whispered to herself jokingly. Making sure she hadn't forgotten anything else and figuring whatever she forgot could be done later, Melody headed to her painting studio in the back of the house to finally finish her favorite painting.  

Fizzyness Treasury Head

• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces