Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Dirge of the Broken Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:02 pm
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

((I know.... and this is where I show more of my ebilness! 8D ))
A chain seemed to come out of nowhere and go around Carbuncle's neck before being pulled tightly to cut off the fox man's air supply.
He gasps for air as his air supply was being cut off. He attempts to pull the chains from his neck.

The chain tightened, but then it stopped and loosened till it fell away. "Heh. So I did hear ya speak. Guess I wasn't payin close enough attention. Thought you two were zombies." said a voice as the chains were pulled back into the shadows of the sewer tunnel.
He would hold his neck as he gasps for air. His ears would perk up from hearing the voice. "Raphael?"

"Tha ******** are you?" he asked as he stayed in the shadows. His attention went to Syra. "Ya come in my family's area I got all tha right in tha world. I got enough people comin down here lookin for me wit out zombies comin down and bringin ******** zombie hunters wit em!" he exclaimed.

Syra's glare intensified. "Look, I woke up in this strange version of New York City without a memory! I managed to find someone who actually is kind enough to help a girl out, which is more than I can say for you! So either you leave us alone or you help us." She quickly glanced at Carbuncle with concern before fixating her glare to the shadows again.

"Hah! If that's whatcha think, then ya can just get tha ******** out. I ain't here to rescue every fox and magical school girl that decides ta go trapsin in tha stink." he growled back hot headedly. "My family's home's down here and I ain't bout ta let people find it and ransack it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:03 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Tha ******** are you?" he asked as he stayed in the shadows. His attention went to Syra. "Ya come in my family's area I got all tha right in tha world. I got enough people comin down here lookin for me wit out zombies comin down and bringin ******** zombie hunters wit em!" he exclaimed.
"I'm looking for someone. A female kitsune with ghost powers." He said. "I know you, your siblings, and your father from my home dimension. I was wondering if you might be able to help us." He said before glancing over to Syra. "You alright?"

Syra's gaze instantly returned to a softer tone as she looked at Elric. "I'm fine," she replied, rubbing her stomach a bit. "Kinda stung, but I'm more worried about this homicidal maniac killing us."  

Mikajo

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:09 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

The chain tightened, but then it stopped and loosened till it fell away. "Heh. So I did hear ya speak. Guess I wasn't payin close enough attention. Thought you two were zombies." said a voice as the chains were pulled back into the shadows of the sewer tunnel.
He would hold his neck as he gasps for air. His ears would perk up from hearing the voice. "Raphael?"

Syra's glare intensified. "Look, I woke up in this strange version of New York City without a memory! I managed to find someone who actually is kind enough to help a girl out, which is more than I can say for you! So either you leave us alone or you help us." She quickly glanced at Carbuncle with concern before fixating her glare to the shadows again.

"Hah! If that's whatcha think, then ya can just get tha ******** out. I ain't here to rescue every fox and magical school girl that decides ta go trapsin in tha stink." he growled back hot headedly. "My family's home's down here and I ain't bout ta let people find it and ransack it."
"We're not here to ransack your home. We came to seek your, as well as your brothers' and Splinter's, help." He then hears Syra. "Raph is known to be the hot-head of the group."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:10 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I'm looking for someone. A female kitsune with ghost powers." He said. "I know you, your siblings, and your father from my home dimension. I was wondering if you might be able to help us." He said before glancing over to Syra. "You alright?"

"Xena? Heh. Shoulda known ya were either from her world or Michelle's..... ya shoulda said somethin sooner. She's back at tha graveyard." he said. He heard what Syra called him and chuckled darkly. "A dead homicidal maniac ta be exact."  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Mikajo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:14 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Xena? Heh. Shoulda known ya were either from her world or Michelle's..... ya shoulda said somethin sooner. She's back at tha graveyard." he said. He heard what Syra called him and chuckled darkly. "A dead homicidal maniac ta be exact."

Syra glanced from Carbuncle to Raph and back again. "You know this guy?" Her head snapped when she heard Raphael chuckle. "What? That means... you're one of those things out there!" Her fists curled and she raised them. "I have no idea what's going on. He knows this girl we're looking for, and you know him, and he knows you...." She trailed off, her face a mask of anger. "Alright, somebody better tell me what the **** is going on!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:19 pm
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Syra glanced from Carbuncle to Raph and back again. "You know this guy?" Her head snapped when she heard Raphael chuckle. "What? That means... you're one of those things out there!" Her fists curled and she raised them. "I have no idea what's going on. He knows this girl we're looking for, and you know him, and he knows you...." She trailed off, her face a mask of anger. "Alright, somebody better tell me what the **** is going on!"

This made him laugh a little. "Guess ya better explain ta ya girl what's goin on there Prince Charmin."  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:21 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

His blue eyes widen a bit when he heard Xena's name. "She's at a graveyard? Is she alright?" He then looks to Syra. "I told you. I know the turtles from my home dimension. That was how I knew where to go to find them, despite knowing how things would be different around here."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:23 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

His blue eyes widen a bit when he heard Xena's name. "She's at a graveyard? Is she alright?" He then looks to Syra. "I told you. I know the turtles from my home dimension. That was how I knew where to go to find them, despite knowing how things would be different around here."

Syra eventually dropped her defensive stance, crossing her arms in front of her. "I get that, but why is he such an ***?" She huffed again, ignoring Raphael now. "Where are we going now?"  

Mikajo

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:29 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Syra eventually dropped her defensive stance, crossing her arms in front of her. "I get that, but why is he such an ***?" She huffed again, ignoring Raphael now. "Where are we going now?"
"He's got a short fuse." He said as he scratches the back of his head. "Well, now that we know where Xena is, we can go to the graveyard."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:32 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"She's fine. She's just stayin in tha mosalium. Tha one I normally stay in. That zombies don't know she's there. They don't go round it cause it's mine." he said as he stepped where they could see him. He was wearing black and silver armor with a black helmet on.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Mikajo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:36 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"She's fine. She's just stayin in tha mosalium. Tha one I normally stay in. That zombies don't know she's there. They don't go round it cause it's mine." he said as he stepped where they could see him. He was wearing black and silver armor with a black helmet on.

Syra raised an eyebrow at Raphael's appearance but thought better of it to not say a word. "At least she's safe," she stiffly commented.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:43 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I'm relieved to hear that she's safe." He said. "She's been missing for quite some time now." He would then look to Syra. "Yes."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:44 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"He's got a short fuse." He said as he scratches the back of his head. "Well, now that we know where Xena is, we can go to the graveyard."

"Ya do know I'm standin right here..... right?" he asked. He saw the look Syra was giving him, but said nothing as he turned. "Aight. I'll take ya ta where she is. C'mon. Let's get outta here first." he said as he headed back to where Carbuncle and Syra had come into the sewers at.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:47 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Ya do know I'm standin right here..... right?" he asked. He saw the look Syra was giving him, but said nothing as he turned. "Aight. I'll take ya ta where she is. C'mon. Let's get outta here first." he said as he headed back to where Carbuncle and Syra had come into the sewers at.

Syra watched him head off, giving Carbuncle a questioning look. Then, as if resigned, she sighed and followed after the turtle, keeping a good distance between them. "So... what happened to this city?"  

Mikajo

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:54 pm
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Syra watched him head off, giving Carbuncle a questioning look. Then, as if resigned, she sighed and followed after the turtle, keeping a good distance between them. "So... what happened to this city?"

"Friend a mine made a slight error in judgement. Then tha city got over run wit zombies. After that tha army come in, but they just make s**t worse so between the zombies and tha army ya got whatcha might as well count as hell on earth." he explained.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff