Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:28 am
Sora Nightwhisper
((what is the bet?))

it's a briefcase, full of money, like in most movies

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:55 pm
caution ☠☆═━┈♱ ɐ ℭ s ♧ η♱┈━═☆☠ caution

❝Ⓨ♣ʋ ⓚn♣w ⓨ♣ʋ ⓦi𝖘ℎ。。。

"Hmmm.." Jackson thought, his arms still around her torso. "I heard there's this amazing restaurant and a little carnival down the road! PARTAI!" Jackson smiled and then took her hand, guiding her down whatever road seemed safest.

Ⓨ♣ʋ ⓦℯяℯ ⓜℯ。。。❞

i R o c u r s o x s
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xXkarma_is_my_enemyXx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image

..¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--»♠ᾏʁϮѯӎῗʂ♠«--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...

"Sounds great!" Artemis exclaimed, excitedly. "Let's go!" She grabbed Jackson's hand, smiling ear to ear and allowed him to pull her down the street.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:38 pm
caution ☠☆═━┈♱ ɐ ℭ s ♧ η
♱┈━═☆☠ caution

❝Ⓨ♣ʋ ⓚn♣w ⓨ♣ʋ ⓦi𝖘ℎ。。。

He laughed while holding her hand skipping. Jackson smiled until he realized he had no idea where he was going, or for that matter, where he was. He stopped in his tracks, until he heard a little stream and decided to follow the sound. Ending up on a tall grassy hill was a little stream just bellow it. Jackson let go of her hands, giving her a childish look. "Last one is a rotten egg!" He yelled while rolling down the hill.

Ⓨ♣ʋ ⓦℯяℯ ⓜℯ。。。❞

i R o c u r s o x s
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

spades21478
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:31 pm
User ImageI'm thinkin' Ӎaybe, I can't have Ȓelationships.
'Cause l Дtely, they're not making any ϩЭЛϩΞ.
𝔑ЄฬⓉ

Newt crept her way up the stairs until she got a good view of Crimzon standing in a doorway, blocking her view. She stepped out into the hallway eyeing her, whip at the ready.

Been there,done that messed around
I'm having fun,
don't put me down
I'll never let you sweep me off my feet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:34 pm
User Image
(¯`v´¯)
✦Ⅶ✦ ☆═━┈.::»-ⒸяɪɱZσи::.┈━═☆✦Ⅶ✦
v

Crimzon heard someone step into the doorway and froze for a moment. "Back again, Newt?" She planted a hand on the cluttered desk and lightly vaulted over it. She landed facing the doorway and on her toes. Crimzon stole a glance under the desk and saw a black leather briefcase. Without dropping her gaze she nudged the case open with her foot, under the desk, and looked down again. Gambling notes.

Crimzon stepped on the case to shut it and poised her weapon away from her body, bracing for Newt's attack. With her other hand she hooked a finger under the case's handle.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Don't want your hand, this time I'll save myself

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

xXkarma_is_my_enemyXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:20 pm
User Image

..¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--»♠ᾏʁϮѯӎῗʂ♠«--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...

Artemis laughed, letting Jacson pull her along in what seemed a completely random direction. Smiling, she threw herself down the hill laughing the whole way. When she reached the bottom, she flopped down next to Jackson and took his hand again. "I win."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:58 am
User Image

¯¨'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*'❝ȀșтȅⓇ❞ⓘⓢⓚ¨'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*'

Aster slipped though the already open door and listened to the muffled voices. He crept up the stairs sabers in hands, his back sliding silently over the walls, He saw Newt she was looking at someone inside of the office. Aster waited to see how things would play out.

✗✘✗✘✗✘✗✘✗✗✘✗✘✗✘✗✘✗✘✗✘

Șόʟѳ Ȕșтәđ Ӎΐ Ӑϻόя ș❤

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

i R o c u r s o x s
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:33 am
caution ☠☆═━┈♱ ɐ ℭ s ♧ η♱┈━═☆☠ caution

❝Ⓨ♣ʋ ⓚn♣w ⓨ♣ʋ ⓦi𝖘ℎ。。。

"What?!?! And I was so sure I was gonna stay a human rather than a rotten egg." Jackson smiled taking her hand and rolled onto his side so that he was facing her. "God, I've missed you." He said with another one of his cheesy smiles.

Ⓨ♣ʋ ⓦℯяℯ ⓜℯ。。。❞

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:13 pm
𝔑ЄฬⓉ

Newt shifted her wieght back and forth. "S**t. She found the case," she thought, watching Crimzon's every move. Then as fast as she was able, she launched herself at Crimzon, landing with Crimzon pinned to the desk. "You know I can't keep away."

I'm having fun,
don't put me down

spades21478
Crew

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image
(¯`v´¯)
✦Ⅶ✦ ☆═━┈.::»-ⒸяɪɱZσи::.┈━═☆✦Ⅶ✦
v

Crimzon coughed out air as Newt's weight crushed her torso into the wood. She clawed empty air for a second like a cat stuck on its back and then flipped Newt half of her body so that she could breathe. Crimzon yanked her leg free of the turned over chair and kicked the other girl away, and then she staggered to her feet.

Crimzon snatched her bow from the desk and the case still clenched in her hand. She jumped for the door and for the first time noticed Aster.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Don't want your hand, this time I'll save myself

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image

Aster jumped past Crimzon as she flew past the doorway, He'd keep Newt off her back if needed. He held his sabers at the ready.

✗✘✗✘✗✘✗✘✗✗✘✗✘✗✘✗✘✗✘✗✘

Șόʟѳ Ȕșтәđ Ӎΐ Ӑϻόя ș❤

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

4048mary
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image

♠ Daniel ♠

╔☮══════════════╗
Daniel jumped down from the tree and returned to his car. He pulled out of the bush and drove around the track. Seeing nothing else going down he drove and parked behind Newt's car. He jumped out and jogged up the hill to the building. He found Aster thinking very hard... And stairing at Newt. He slid out his dagger and nicked Aster's right shoulder.
╚══════════════☮╝

Why are you killing us?

Because I love my family.

You must have a messed up defenision of love.

Say "hello" to mother and sister for me.

Go to hell.

I'll meet you there.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:11 am
User Image

Aster felt the dagger slice through his shoulder, He cringed and whipped a saber at Daniel cutting the cloth on his shirt, "s**t..." Aster thought. He had Newt on one side of him and Daniel on the other, the only difference was that he had two weapons and Crimzon had the bet, he smirked and held his sabers by his chest ready for the next attack.

✗✘✗✘✗✘✗✘✗✗✘✗✘✗✘✗✘✗✘✗✘

Șόʟѳ Ȕșтәđ Ӎΐ Ӑϻόя ș❤

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

spades21478
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:54 pm
𝔑ЄฬⓉ

Newt breathed a sigh of relief when she saw Daniel. She didn't want to be fighting an ace alone. But Crimzon still had the bet. Raising her arm and adding a flicking motion, she swiped her whip down across Aster's chest, hoping to supprise him. Then she pushed past him, following Crimzon.

I'm having fun,
don't put me down

Mission 2 - OPEN!!!!!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items