Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blossoms Lunar High School(Need Students and Teachers)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role-Playing, High School 

Reply Dorms
~Hana~ No.7 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:22 am
I-Cookie_Zombie-I
"............." beside her sigh Hana didnt make any sound after that
Ryu sighs and puts his arms around her gently. "You okay sweetie?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:26 am
"..........im............fine..................." Hana started to cry she used her sleeve to wipe the tears off "im sorry if i ruined just about everything....."  

x-KrazzehKiwi

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:28 am
I-Cookie_Zombie-I
"..........im............fine..................." Hana started to cry she used her sleeve to wipe the tears off "im sorry if i ruined just about everything....."
"No Hana you didn't I wanted to spend time with you no matter what we do okay" Ryu holds her close to him and hugs her lovingly. "Hana I love you and i wanted to be with you thats why i'm here no other reasons."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:32 am
"im so glad to be with you......n lucky" Hana wraps her arms around his waist and hugs him "i love you so much Ryu...."  

x-KrazzehKiwi

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:33 am
I-Cookie_Zombie-I
"im so glad to be with you......n lucky" Hana wraps her arms around his waist and hugs him "i love you so much Ryu...."
Ryu looks into her eyes and smiles laying her back and getting on top but making no other move then to kiss her lovingly. "......."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:38 am
Hana wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him  

x-KrazzehKiwi

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:41 am
I-Cookie_Zombie-I
Hana wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him
Ryu holds Hana close to him and rubs her back as they kiss. "I'm....So happy....." Ryu manages to say as the 2 make out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:57 am
Hana hears a knock at the door "not again..." she gets up and answers the door "......." Hana backs up and reaches for her sword but forgot she took it off she goes behind Ryu as a tall man in a black cloak and two big black wolves walk in "thats him..." Hana whispers in Ryu's ear  

x-KrazzehKiwi

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:00 am
I-Cookie_Zombie-I
Hana hears a knock at the door "not again..." she gets up and answers the door "......." Hana backs up and reaches for her sword but forgot she took it off she goes behind Ryu as a tall man in a black cloak and two big black wolves walk in "thats him..." Hana whispers in Ryu's ear
Ryu closes his eyes then before she can blink her and her clothes are on and shes in the back room. "STAY THERE HANA I'LL COME AND GET YOU WHEN HE LEAVES...." crashing noises bang around an wolf screeching in pain and the man leaving crying in pain. "Alright you can come out now." Still undressed Ryu had scared them off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:02 am
a scream comes from the back room then a sound like something smashed and then it fell dead quiet  

x-KrazzehKiwi

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:04 am
I-Cookie_Zombie-I
a scream comes from the back room then a sound like something smashed and then it fell dead quiet
Ryu walks into the room he'd telaported her to and sees shes just fine. "Hey you okay....Hana?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:06 am
((i forgot to add Hana was gone...>_< he kidnapped her)) the mirror had smashed and there was some blood on the broken glass  

x-KrazzehKiwi

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:09 am
I-Cookie_Zombie-I
((i forgot to add Hana was gone...>_< he kidnapped her)) the mirror had smashed and there was some blood on the broken glass
((Okay where is she? just so i can at least get an idea of where to port to?)) Ryu started shimmering all over looking for and following Hana's blood trail.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:16 am
((she is in a broken down warehouse basement lol..n shimmering???)) Hana was in a big room on a a chair with only one light  

x-KrazzehKiwi

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:18 am
I-Cookie_Zombie-I
((she is a broken down warehouse basement lol..n shimmering???)) Hana was in a big room on a a chair with only one light
When Ryu finds Hana she seem shaken and her clothes are missing so Ryu covers her in his large coat. "You okay sweetie?" Ryu looked around for the kiddnapper.  
Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff