Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Contest
Secret Santa! [Contest over!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress-luna

6,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:13 am
I can do a request from whoever. I dont particularly need art myself, but im good with making one. If on the off chance someone does want to draw me, my avi as is is fine :3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:13 pm
What I want drawn: My OC/persona Sapphi
Reference image: Full body [B&W, sadly], & Torso shot [Colored], another torso shot (BTW, her boots would be the same gray as her sleeves with the green around the very top if you were to draw a full body)
Any special requests: Draw her either singing, or in a wintry scene looking baffled or curious

:EDITED POST

Sapphirianna

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Magezian

Tipsy Raider

8,000 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:28 pm
If there are some people backing out (if they don't have time to finish their side), I will gladly help you to draw the back-up art~ :3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:10 pm
Same here, I can volunteer in back-up art, by the 15th, my finals are over, so I have a ton of free moments for me to use as art time =D  

Coco Kitty the Killer X

notoast8

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:14 pm
What I want drawn: my dream avi or my oc
Reference image:my avi User Image

or my oc

User Image

or

User Image
Any special requests: they can all do crazy pyscho things!!!! if you want to draw that xD it was always wat i ever wanted 030

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:20 pm
Coco Kitty the Killer
What I want drawn: My OCs, epic ones, I wanna see how creative you can get, the names is Vahn Haske (Male Villain) and Crystal Hazama (Female Hero)
Reference image:
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o167/grumphman/YoungCHFinal-1.jpg
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o167/grumphman/VahnHaskeFin-1.jpg
Any special requests: You can make them be drawn together or separate, I don't care how, I just made some options for those who like to draw guys or girls XD, in any case, make sure they have cool look attribute, doesn't have to be sexy, but please NO cleavage or panty shot, there's a good reason why they wear many layer clothes. and also VERY IMPORTANT: Make it christmasy themed! Make the background snowing, dun care what era of background image or where the background is, as long as it is snowing! Full body if possible, if not most of the body part! Pose don't matter, as long as they are not sexual! ah if you do want to draw them together, here's a couple of suggestions: make them snow-fight one another, date, or passing one another on the sidewalk with presents.

In anycase, good luck to you all and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

i hope i get you!!!! biggrin  

notoast8

Lantil

6,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:41 pm
NENE4567
Coco Kitty the Killer
What I want drawn: My OCs, epic ones, I wanna see how creative you can get, the names is Vahn Haske (Male Villain) and Crystal Hazama (Female Hero)
Reference image:
Any special requests: You can make them be drawn together or separate, I don't care how, I just made some options for those who like to draw guys or girls XD, in any case, make sure they have cool look attribute, doesn't have to be sexy, but please NO cleavage or panty shot, there's a good reason why they wear many layer clothes. and also VERY IMPORTANT: Make it christmasy themed! Make the background snowing, dun care what era of background image or where the background is, as long as it is snowing! Full body if possible, if not most of the body part! Pose don't matter, as long as they are not sexual! ah if you do want to draw them together, here's a couple of suggestions: make them snow-fight one another, date, or passing one another on the sidewalk with presents.

?!
r u even supposed to say that? o.o  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:02 pm
~( °.° )~  

Quvi

The Atomic Manwhore_dead

6,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:45 pm
What i want drawn: Atomic, My avatar biggrin
Reference image: Like this?
Any special requests: I actually don't mind whatever is drawn, as long as it has Atomic and is full of holiday gayness 4laugh

This totally sounds like fun xD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:34 am
The Fly That Could Fly
NENE4567
Coco Kitty the Killer
Reference image:

?!
r u even supposed to say that? o.o
maybe >_> okay well maybe i repharsed that wrong XD  

notoast8

Coco Kitty the Killer X

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:38 am
oi oi oi -_- don't get too crazy on mine, so far those two are the best art I've done so far in my entire life! so handle with care scream - gonk NOT gonk - I don't really care who gets mine, I wanna see how others perspective imagination works 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:29 am
What I want drawn: Christina aguilera
Reference image:User Image
Any special requests: color in her sunglasses, lips, and eyes, nails and what shes sitting on ^^

x--w a s a b ii--x

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

N-Hypertonic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:32 am
What I want drawn: OC
Reference image: OC . Click here .
Any special requests: This pose please (;

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:59 am
Watergirl244
If there are some people backing out (if they don't have time to finish their side), I will gladly help you to draw the back-up art~ :3
Thanks! I would really appreciate that! smile  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:02 am
Coco Kitty the Killer
Same here, I can volunteer in back-up art, by the 15th, my finals are over, so I have a ton of free moments for me to use as art time =D

Thanks! smile This event is sure to be a success with your help.  
Contest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff