Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply :~Role playing:~
█ ▌ ▐<3 My Prince Charming (SasuNaru)+Other pairings<3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:24 pm
((i'm lonely cry )  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:42 am
Uchiha Sasuke
User ImageUser Image

He wasn't far behind his brother, though he was far less enthused. As he entered the room his gaze caught his brothers, a slight frown crossing his lips when he noticed his parents were not here yet. Perhaps a little delayed - they could have been taking their time getting ready. Though Sasuke wasn't thinking they were rushed in anyway. Keeping silent as he walked across the room to where his sibling was, the young Uchiha took a seat next to him.

Slipping his legs under him, he sat quietly. Either awaiting his parents or his sibling. Itachi did seem to know more about this. Up until his brother had come to find him Sasuke had simply been meditating in silence.

User Image User Image

( )

Yoite - x

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:22 pm
User Image

(I'm making this easier on all of us and just going to make Fugaku from his wife's point of view so then there won't be a 'Who wants to be Fugaku?' XD )

Mikoto walked in with Fugaku and looked between her two sons with a light smile as they both sat down, "Hello boys, I've talked with your father about what's going on, but I felt that it would be a good idea to discuss it as a family."

Fugaku then cleared his throat next to his wife and looked over his sons with a critical eye, "Well, the Uzumaki's have invited us over to their home, and I feel that it is only appropriate that we attend and show our respect. Do you agree Itachi? Sasuke?"

Mikoto sweat dropped at her husbands condescending 'just try me' tone he was using. She knew he was just trying to shape them into fine young men and successful diplomats, but he really needed to let his children learn from their own mistakes, they would become rowdy and difficult if he kept on holding them back from their own capabilities. She sighed and smiled, almost wishing they would argue, "Well boys, what would you like to do..?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:30 pm
User Image

Iruka looked over Kushina and sighed after he'd sent off Kiba with some bread and another scolding-- Seriously, why had he needed in the kitchen a second time?-- Before walking up to his king and queen.

"Lady Kushina! What would you like to eat..? I can give you a snack, I've only just sent off the last of the workers to go and get dressed up for this and the primary ball later tonight-- Would you like to wait down here..?"  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:37 pm
User Image

Minato looked between the two conversing over food before rubbing the back of his head at the fact that he was left out of the conversation. He then had an epiphany and decided to voice his opinion, "Uuh, love? How about I go get Naruto while you two chat? I need to make sure he's up and ready, or would you rather come with me..?" He looked over his wife with an air of mirth in his demeanor, wondering what she would decide to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:50 am
User Image

(In other news~)

Kiba laughed as he shoveled his second helping of bread down his throat and took off up the stairs to get ready. TWO parties in one night was just asking for a drink spike or acting like a young lord in front of all the women that would be there-- It was Kiba's chance to score!!! {Ahem- I mean, appreciate the fine beauty that is set out before him!!}

As the brunette laughed evilly to himself, he ended up running into his best bud Shino, who looked over Kiba's giddy self with a raised eyebrow. "Kiba, why aren't you dressed yet..?" Kiba pouted at the bug obsessed man and gave an angry flail, "Hey! I'm excited here! Do you not see the opportunities these parties are giving us?! Babes Shino! BABES!!!"

(I'm not sure if there can be that many side pairings in the story, but would it be better to imply ShinoKiba, KibaHinata with an angsting Neji, or both? I personally can go either way!)  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:18 pm
sorry tat i waz gone 4 so long!!! sad sad sad sad
had a huge xmas party with my cuzs in vancouver xd xd
than anothr one 4 new yers  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:04 pm
SasuNarufan4evas

Don't worry! It's all good! I didn't have internet at my house during winter break, but now that I'm back at college as of today, I actually have online capabilities! XD (I went to my Gramma's and typed up all of those while there for the day during winter break! I wasn't waiting-- so no worries-- you're still stylin'! smile )  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:39 pm
Nokoru-chan101
SasuNarufan4evas

Don't worry! It's all good! I didn't have internet at my house during winter break, but now that I'm back at college as of today, I actually have online capabilities! XD (I went to my Gramma's and typed up all of those while there for the day during winter break! I wasn't waiting-- so no worries-- you're still stylin'! smile )
eek eek eek eek u didnt hav internet?!!! wow awww bet u miss us xd xd now its dead becuz of me =( =( =( crying
im goin to write a long 1 tomrr
grats xd wat r u takin?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:11 am
eek eek eek eek u didnt hav internet?!!! wow awww bet u miss us xd xd now its dead becuz of me =( =( =( crying
grats xd wat r u takin?---

I'm going into elementary education with a special education minor! Although I'm also considering psychology or religious studies as minors as well (I'll have to decide soon though, I'm going to be a junior in college next year! XD )  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:02 pm
sasunarufan4evas
Hikaru-chan101
grats xd wat r u takin?---

I'm going into elementary education with a special education minor! Although I'm also considering psychology or religious studies as minors as well (I'll have to decide soon though, I'm going to be a junior in college next year! XD )
awww so cute elemtary biggrin idk i mite take tat too xd or jus accounting...

gl!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:08 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXK_u_$_h_1_n_a

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

Kushina was a bit engrossed with Iruka talking about food and thinking of what is the best snack.

User Image

SasuNarufan4evas

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:12 pm
User Image

Uchiha Itachi

IHe stared at both of his parents and sighed, "It's not exactly my decision mother, but it would seem impolite to refuse the invitation from our king. Also, I bet Sasuke would love to dance with all his little fangirls." He finished with a slight smirk staring at Sasuke's expression.

Turning his head to his mother and father, he raised one eyebrow as asking, 'are we going now?'

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:38 am
User Image

Upon seeing his wife's smile of approval turned his way, Minato wandered out of the room and up the flight of stairs leading to his only son. He only hoped the boy was up and ready, but who knows? He could just as likely be struggling with his obi or trying to decide on a color at that very moment!

Minato approached to door with a new found enthusiasm as he knocked gingerly upon the it. "Naru..? How're you doing in there son..? Do you need any help..?" Upon hearing no reply, he curiously opened the door only to find the room empty. He stood there dumbfounded for only a moment before turning on heel. "Well, let's check the make up room next..!"

He walked down the hallway, walking up to the door which led into the inner hair and make up studios, before once again knocking upon the large wooden surface. "Naru..? Are you in there..?"  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:41 am
User Image

Mikoto smiled lightly at her sons before turning to her husband, who then replied, "Good. We'll be leaving in an hour or so, so make sure you are prepared to go by that time."

Fugaku then stood before helping up his wife and leaving the room. Her giving a little wave to her children on their way out the door.  
:~Role playing:~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff