Feet
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 226

Moneygirl14 In

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:41 pm
lesyjenny
you know i have another good story.
my girlfriend and i were in the back of her car making out and we were about to rip the clothes of each other and have crazy hot sex when i got a text from my sex friend. it said "what are you doing?"
i replied "having sex"
she asked if she could join. i told her she could, we waited for her to join and the we started 3 way making out. we ripped each others clothes off. i started sucking my gf's tits and rubbing my friends p***y. my friend began to use a vibrator on my a**. after a while we used my tripple d***o, grinding into each others asses. it was the best thre hours of my life
Awesome 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:56 pm
I got one:
When i was 15, me and one of my friends went to the local park together late at night because we had nothing else to do at the time. We both got on those little animal things that go back and forth and itwe both fell off and we were laughing. When getting up though, i "accidentally" grabbed her boob, and she moaned from that. I saidthat was cute, and then i started to kiss her...

we found a little spot in the park to do our "buisness" together while having good cover. she became my first and we dated for a year before i moved :l bummer, the sex we had was great too.  

Beatrix_Saber

NovaOnFiree

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:18 pm
i've never done with it a girl before, but this stuff turns me on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:56 pm
here's one:

i was 14 me and my ex-GF were at her house for a sleepover. it was time for bed so i un rolled my sleeping bag and went inside. my ex-GF stripped down in front of me and curled up inside the sleeping bag. within five minutes she was ripping of my clothes and we were fingering each other. then she got out a double d***o and we were doing it for four or five more hours after that.  

Lovely Harmonic Alex

8,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:58 am
sexy_bi_gal234
here's one:

i was 14 me and my ex-GF were at her house for a sleepover. it was time for bed so i un rolled my sleeping bag and went inside. my ex-GF stripped down in front of me and curled up inside the sleeping bag. within five minutes she was ripping of my clothes and we were fingering each other. then she got out a double d***o and we were doing it for four or five more hours after that.

oh That is HOT!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:18 pm
i'm 15, i'm pretty sure i am bi sexual. i have never done a girl, i really want too... Washington State, anyone?(;  

FingerMeHardSexy

ivyland13

6,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:26 am
goood knight, i cant wait to do it with someone already
plus i live in the oklahoma state and im also 15  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:20 pm
I'm lesbian but I'm taken and I live in CA but my love lives in Michigan. I've done my girlfriend and oooooh It feels so good. we did it in the shower and yesterday.  

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

Azn_Ricee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:43 pm
The Lovely Naru
Lets see....
I wanna hear about some of your most crazy experiences. I dont really need to go into detail of how many fingers you banged her with. But maybe to hear the situation and the what lead to the erotic sex.

For example:
I went bikini shopping with my best friend this summer. We went to Macy's and tried on there swim suits. We picked out several outfits and went to try them on. We shared a changing room so it was easier to see eachother. However, the changing turned into taunting and the next this I knew I was against the wall with my pants down and my friend was on her knees.

Something like that. sound good?
one time my sister had a party and I was in my room bcuz I was already buzz and this girl opens the door , shuts it . And she was on my bed . She was my bff. So we started making out and having s3x.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:17 am
I haven't had sex with another fem in about 5 years... SAD DAYS.  

Emmi Heldt

Quotable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:09 pm
I was 16. And my friend was over with her "boyfriend" She was a lesbian but no one knew but me. So, he got picked up. And my parents weren't home. It was only 9pm. So we went to the mall and went shopping. We were trying on biknis. Shared the same changing room. She looked at me and I was just about to put the top on but she grabbed my boob. And I bit my lip trying to hold in a moan. She didn't have her bottom on, so I started fingering her. We started making out. But we each bought a bikni. When we got back to my house, my parents weren't home yet. So we went to my room, and she layed down on my bed. I layed on top of her and started kissing her neck. She rolled over and she took my clothes off. I took her's off and one thing led to another. We had sex and now we've been dating for a year and we still have sex. THREESOME TONIGHT![;  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:30 am
I'm straight but I have this hardcore curiosity of what it's like to be with a girl but I haven't done anything yet v.v although I know so many bi's/lesbians lol we're too good of friends to like mess around x) besides most of us have boyfriends anyways xD but yeah..all your stories are like...shoot curiosity is going to kill this kat v///v <3  

Xela the Vampire

iEmmiChan

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:39 pm
Jen_J betch
RoseColouredPetal
These stories really turned me on lol. Im a lesbian, but i haven't been with a girl yet.
hahahaha exactly me too. L.OL
Saaaaaame, it's just me and my lonely self reading these amazing stories wondering when it's my turn xD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:42 pm
Creepiekiddie
Yay people like big boobed girls like me!!!! ddd 36!
:0 just throwing this out there, but I voted for big boobs -raises hand- haha  

iEmmiChan

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Creepiekiddie

5,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:58 pm
iEmmiChan
Creepiekiddie
Yay people like big boobed girls like me!!!! ddd 36!
:0 just throwing this out there, but I voted for big boobs -raises hand- haha[/quote
THANKS!!!

les/bi paradise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces