Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
Top Secret~ Area 51 RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lolishsofunn?
  Yush
  Nuhuh
View Results

Xxnature magicxX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:36 am
out of nowhere Fawn came out
of a door no one had seen her in five days
she looked at Alix and noddedYes
she said pausing to inspect the wiring she connected a few wires and suddenly it was up and running again..... and then she started to cry when a picture came up of a young woman and a little girl. Fawn touched the computer and reclined slowly t-t-t-that's.... she stammered back uneasily that's my mother.... the tears ran down her face like waterfalls, as she ran back into the hall to conceal herself in her cage.....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:03 am
User ImageA strange noise came from Alix, and she was still for a couple seconds. Then a satisfactory bing! noise came from her system, and her eyes flashed open. She immediately screamed and started squirming around pushing everyone away from her."Get away from me!" She screamed, and huddled in a corner. "What's going on? Who are they?" Alix thought, "Why did they kill me?" She was breathing heavily, and really scared. "Please don't hurt me." She sobbed. "Please, don't..." She thought. Then, a strange click noise came from her. "Wrong memory." She whispered to herself, and she came back into the real world. She looked up at the boy, wishing she could kill him right there, but there were other people there. "Who are you?" Alix asked coldly, as she was glaring at Gekko.  

nekko trash

Neat Noob

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:59 am
User Image

Gekko ignored the question and checked the control panel. He saw Fawn's poor wiring, and fixed it. "My name is Gekko Tenma." Gekko said. He pointed to the 3 others. "From left to right, Akino, Blitz, and Aedre." Gekko answered.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:21 am
User Image Blitz gave a distracted half wave, then went back to being invisible. It was much easier being invisible... you didn't have to keep up a smile. Relaxing, she walked through (literally through) the trees to find some food.  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

dizzyzacky

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:23 pm
User Image
Zack wakes up and looks around "So it really was't a dream" looks down and Zack's stomach growls "Is there at least anything to eat here"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:41 pm
User Image Blitz found a bunny in a trap, and raised her eyebrow. She picked it out of the trap gently, and brought it back to camp. "Uhm, I found dinner?" she said, uncertainly.

She tried to not up-chuck. The bunny's eyes were popping out, one out completely. The ears were a mangled, bloody mess, and the body was crumpled, bloody, but very fat. She cringed, almost wanting to cry. She put it down gently and went to go make a campfire.

Really, she wanted to forget that image. It had been much worse before she had freed it from the trap. She cringed even more, her purple eyes seeming distant. Her mind was going insane without the cryogenic freezer. It felt like it was overheating, and her mind was used to shutting down by now.

Blitz finished gathering rocks, and put them in a star. (You will see why in a moment). She then placed the tips of the sticks of wood in each edge of the star. She had rows and rows of wood, each delicatley placed.

She lit up the carefully designed wood, and the fire flared into a rose of fire, each petal looking extremely lifelike, before it stretched up toward the sky, becoming another, normal flame.  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:20 am
User Image

Gekko refused to eat. Instead, he went over a rock and started to ponder. "I can't believe we made it to the VR room...." He thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:06 pm
User Image Blitz remembered officer janely talking about how to control the VRS (I added the Simulator part... is that ok?) room... "Virtual Reality Simultar, main panel, scroll down, left click, etc-food, feast.doc, click-alt, ctrl., enter." A big screen popped up in front of her with a button on it: User Image
or
User Image
She selected preview, waiting as it loaded. Then, a big thanksgiving feast showed. "Hmm..." She swiped her hand across the screen, turning it into a christmas feast. "Much better."
She then clicked User Image
Suddenly, a huge feast materialized in front of them. Blitz smiled a bit. At least she could be semi-usefull...  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:22 am
(VR and VRS are the same. rofl )

User Image

Gekko took out a stick, then his hands disappeared for a second then reappeared. "There we go. No more watchers." Gekko said to the others.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image Blitz's eyebrows scrunched together for a moment, confusion showing on her face. "There were watchers?" She had a blissfull ignorance of all the going-ons...  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:56 am
User Image

"There are cameras all over this god-for-saken place." Gekko replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:44 am
User ImageAlix smiled. She was impressed by the girls skills. She remembered seeing all the other humans from the place she had came from, and they were all mindless zombies. Her name was...Blitz, right? Alix accesed the memory part of her brain and put her and everyone else in the files.
For a second she only saw a bunch of numbers and strange codes.
CODE"#55188
Accessing...
CONFIRM BLITZ? GEKKO? AKINO? AEDRE?
lat*trl*mrk--ERROR--
ACCESSING
CODE: ***9
...///
CONFIRMED

And, snap, she was back to the real world. Her head still hurt from all the rebooting and powering down, so she just stayed still for a while, even though she really wished she could rip Gekko's guts out, then sew them back in slowly one by one, and see how much he liked it. So she just glared at him while she sat there, helplessy.  

nekko trash

Neat Noob

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:57 am
User Image

Gekko sat on a rock, pondering something. Akino just looked at Alix for a second then looked away. Akino then sucked out all electricity in this room (except the simulation machine) and then made a ball of electricity. He started to just bounce it around, and then he would sometimes throw it at the wall. He then saw a mysterious door at the top of the ceiling… “What a weird door…” Akino thought, going over to Gekko and telling him about it. Gekko then began to explain the door to Akino, but nobody else but Akino and Gekko could hear them…  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:49 pm
User Image Blitz was preoccupied in her own thoughts, though a bit toddler-like. ((She couldn't exactly help herself though. I mean, really, come on. They had sucked out more than 60% of her memories. Of course shes going to be a bit demented...)) Blitz watched a neon blue butterfly fly past her. Blitz was sitting with her legs criss-crossing, arms behind her back holding her up. Her hair was a bit over her face, but she could still see through it. A small smile lit up her eyes, making her usually dark depressed purple a light joyful magenta. She reached out to touch the butterfly, but her hand went right through the beautiful creature. Blitz pulled her hand back, the look on her face a toddler that had just been punished. She sighed a bit...  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:07 pm
RP-er A:
Name: Kevyn
How you accidently discovered: We were in the desert, playing with firecrackers. I was the nerd of the group, so when we got to play dare, they chose me first. They dared me to go run up to that cliff and back. So I did. Beyond that cliff? I saw Area 51
Personality: Used to be shy, nerdy boy, but now after a few... I'm not sure? Hours, days, weeks? I'm now pretty much beyond caring about my personality. Just get me out.
Biography: Was raised by single mother in the Battered Women and Children Shelter. His Father was safely in jail, and Kevyn was safely hacking into the goverment programs to get them to give his mother more money. She had a weak heart and was paralyzed. Always on the edge of dying. There were some other boys there too, but their experience hadn't made them crawl back into their shell. Instead, it made them wild and reckless. When they learned that Kevyn had useful skills he used to help his mother and himself hide from his father, such as forging, hacking, and other stuff, things went bad. They had him hack into things so they could get money. They had him forge a few ID's so they could get firecrackers. They went out to the desert. Then it happened.
Pic: ((After discovered Area 51, left)) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
((Before discovered Area 51, below))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff