Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:25 pm
User Image

Cheeks smiled brightly, arms extending around Jae as he had spotted her not too far off from where he had been hidden. While scooping out necessary things to ease his ever so rampant thoughts of valiance and non-lewd imagery, the ever so livid girl had caught his attention. Or rather, what she lacked seemed to call some sympathy from the pink haired man. Toppling over her, he stood a decent six foot four; fingers trailing along her collarbone before he blew warm air against her hair, " Mhmmmm.....how sad it must be, to be a female and lack most things that would deem so as such..." Of course now his hands would orchestrate along her chest, to her waist and away he would pull himself. Back to her, finger on his chin as he licked his lips slightly while shaking his head in dismay of it all. " I find it hard to believe someone would create such a pointless girl . . . there really is nothing here...it's so strange, like a blank sheet of paper...a box" His eyes would fleet upon her, literally undressing her with the skillful appeal of a gifted Medical Shinobi, " ...Perhaps she is actually a he.....oh my, then I must have been gay....touching him as so.....Simply disgusting..." Cheeks felt a need to gain a distance from her, or him as he presumed her now. The feeling of violation and betrayal over-sweeping him, he simply could not bare with such scandalous foolery this boy had tricked him with.

[[ o .o I dun remember where he was, but he is here now XDD ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:58 am
User ImageUser Imagexxxxxxx█████████████ ███! ! ! XXXXJ A E Ketsueki

Jae had checked out of this planet, wrapped safely in her own thoughts as she waited for the Yukikage to finish with his latest entry. It hadn't been until she felt the physical touch of someone else that she was brought back, a shudder of air leaving her lungs in reaction to her body's automatic response to the very frisky manner she was being handled. Looking up in confusion the very first thing she saw was the eye catching pink hair that seemed to boil her blood. Next she gaze squarely up at the man who had made her feel practically naked the last time she had been in the office. Trying to hold back a string of curses, her breath came out in a strangled 'hiss'. After he had violated not only her personal space but her body as well, the pink haired menace backed off, ranting on and on about the tragedy of her missing breasts. Jae was so stunned that she could not really muster an appropriate reaction to it all. She was angry, that was for sure, insulted and her pride had most certainly taken a hit but it was as if she was looking at this from another perspective. It started off slow, her giggles escalating into full blown laughter. Moving a hand to cover her mouth her eyes crinkled a little as she tried her best to cut off her laughter. This person was too much. Jae definitely hated him.
"Say whatever you want. You criticize me but a true man would know that every flower has it's moment to bloom. I guess you just haven't been enlightened into manhood yet."Despite her obvious hatred for this lecherous devil, her voice and expression was perfectly light and cheerful. His molestation of her earlier could have been non-existent for the eloquent farce she put up. Meeting his gaze squarely her eyes held that typical Snow Shinobi gaze, hard as ice. "I think we will both agree that it will be a most wonderful thing if we were never to meet once again. If you are done wasting my time you must excuse me. Have a nice day."She said, giggling like a little girl, a child she was. Flicking a strand of pink her over her shoulder she scoffed a little and moved further away from him and closer to the office. She would not enter yet but she was obvious in her attempt to put as much distance between herself and the 'Lester the molester'.

[ooc: He scares me!! >.< It's like he is everywhere! Even when you pee he sees all!]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Xymphonic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:01 pm
User Image
____Judai____
"Death will eventually be escape from my torment."

"Thank you Lord Yukikage. I will keep my stone headband, as you suggested sir." His hands would clasp together in a cupping manner. A small white light would be seen between Judai's hands, lasting only a few seconds before dispersing. The young shinobi would reveal a small ice figure of the Yukikage. He would place it on the leader's desk and bow once more. "Thank you for your hospitality Lord Yukikage."

Standing erect once more, Judai would exit the Yukikage's office and head for the exit. It was time to explore this village.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:31 pm

Watching the boy exit the room, Jae felt a small 'woosh' of joy. She could finally have a word with the Yukikage. Lightly rapping on the door twice, she poked her head into the room to make sure that no one else was present. It didn't seem like it. Her crisp blue gaze fell on Crisis.
"Can I have a word with you?"She asked, trying to be as polite as possible. In a moment he would probably do something that would set her off but he hadn't done anything to her so there was no reason for her to blow a fuse from the get go. Besides. A word with Crisis meant she could distance herself further from the pink haired molester that was prowling the halls.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Of course Jaw, feel free to speak ... well freely." Having dismissed the altercation that occurred between Cheeks and Jae. [ because Misu didn't want to read it. ] He would give his full attention to Jae. Such a lively and happy girl, she really was so polite. Shigeru should snatch her up as soon as he could.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:54 am

Now that she finally had his attention it was a little difficult to begin. Looking off into another corner of the room she tried to get a basis for where to begin.
"Can I have your word that you will answer me honestly?"She asked him, testing out his mood before she dove head first into territory she by rights had no claim to the information of. Jae was tired of sitting here and waiting. She wanted a mission and she wanted to tie up the loose ends. The face of the girl who she has fought on the last mission haunted her. It was not in Jae's nature to just sit back and wait. She wanted to move.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

His face contorted in confusion for a moment. The statement catching him off guard. "I don't think there was ever a time that I needed to lie. So yes you have my word."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:26 pm

Even though she was not highly impressed with Crisis his statement was true. He had never given anyone, most likely, any reason to doubt that he would lie so she had to just accept it. Either way if her ordered her to butt out of delicate matters she had no choice but to shut up."Those Shinobi who we fought, the ones who attacked you, it seemed they were working for someone...It could not just be any type of assassination attempt. They had to be from a more powerful village. It's the only thing that seems plausible. Gain wise, snuffing out our Kage would do the trick in crippling our power and organization. Do you know where they possibly come from?"It was a little unusual that she would ask such questions it was not in her rank to even question but she was losing sleep over this. An open attack on a Kage is a serious offense, but it had been pushed aside like nothing. Why...  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:44 am
User ImageUser Image

"I suppose you have a right to know. Alright, come here." Crisis walked back around his desk and sat down. The ever so joyous smile of his drifting away. There was a time for smiles and this was all but one of them. "I don't know what the enemy told you or what Nakura gave you information on. But I am not a Shinobi. I am a figure head appointed to this position by the Lord of Snow. If it wasn't obvious, there are those who do not agree with such a thing. We must always remember that just because Yuki was not always a ninja Village, it does not mean there were not ninja here. And ninja come as all sorts ... greedy, modest, powerful, weak, deceitful. I can almost guarantee that the Shinobi that attacked are from the Snow Village ..." He rest his hands atop his desk, they were shaking a bit. As did his voice quiver at the words he had to speak. Of someone hating him simply for who he was. It was truly a disheartening thing. It was why he disregarded Jae's spite so strongly. He could not admit to himself that another could hate him. Especially one whom had helped to save his life. "They hate me for not being a Shinobi, and they want me dead. Either wanting the monetary wealth of Yuki, or they believe they are better suited for the job." His hands clenched into fists as he finished speaking. Staring down at his desk.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:29 pm

She followed his order up until she was a little ways away from the head of his desk. She stood waiting in anticipation. If she knew what village it was from she could at least have a better grasp of the situation. He repeated Nakura's words about his particular position but it was not new to her. Listening attentively when it came across the portion about the almost concrete certainty that it was fellow Yuki villager the blood in her veins froze. Of course there was that possibility that the ones who attacked the Kage were local but she had dismissed such thoughts because it seemed too extreme a conclusion. Her own childish notions on loyalty and pride for ones village were shattered by just that possibility. "A person...from Yuki."Color drained from her face as she processed this even more. Someone she could have known in passing, someone she could have played with as a child once or asked for directions to a place. A villager who walked the same streets as her tried to remove the Kage from his title. It seemed so wrong. How could one of her own do something like that? She didn't want to accept it."But you aren't sure right! For all you know it could be some other rouge Nin right?!"Jae could not doubt her fellow Shinobi. That was too extreme for her.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

"No ... there is no way of being certain until they themselves reveal who they are. It is quite possible that this is the work of some rogue attempting to grasp power by their own means ..." Catching himself tensing Crisis relaxed his fingers. Tapping the desk lightly with them as they extended. Bringing his arms close to himself once more and resting them atop the desk. He didn't mean to speak so much to her, or sound as if he was questioning the soundness of this Village. But she felt it came that way, at least the urgency in her voice spoke of such. He did not wish for her to hate him more for feeling that he blamed this Village.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:57 pm

Jae stared at him, her senses slowly returning to her. She was acting out of line but it was a little exasperating that he had his doubts about the villages loyalty to him. "Even if you are totally useless on the battlefield... You are still important to the village. Have faith that we will protect this village and you." Crossing her arms she scoffed at the end of her little speech. Being a Shinobi meant having a little pride and her pride was definitely taking a hit by his lack of confidence in his Shinobi. If she could prove that Nin from snow were not involved maybe that would ease his worries. Jae stiffened where she stood, as if something had crawled inside her shirt. Why am I worrying that he's worrying?! He gets on my nerves! Who would care about that idiot! Her internal struggle caused her to lapse into a momentary frame of silence before she was able to place her facade. Smiling without any real reason and feeling behind it she decided to be a little bold. "If I train hard enough and reach the required rank can I go after the Nin who attacked you." Aside from trying to clear Yuki's Shinobi force of their innocence she really wanted to pay that girl back, the weapon wielder. She would not be able to call herself accomplished otherwise.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:28 am
User ImageUser Image

Her voice was so authoritative. It was not cold, nor heartless. His voice, perhaps he should sound more like that when he spoke. Maybe they would not believe him so weak if his voice rang out like a Shadow was supposed to. Trust in those within his Village as he was supposed to do. But it was so hard for a human to do what they were supposed to do, when it was so against their nature. Perhaps whomever these ninja were would succeed. "If you want to, I would request that Shigeru and Nakura go with you. If it is truly something you want to do." His voice still wavered, even as he spoke. His weaknesses he could not hide. Nor did he have any prior intentions to do so. But sometime soon, perhaps he should become a ninja.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:09 pm

Jae simply stared at Crisis, trying to read him. It was bland, nothing was really there for her to pick out. He was not surprised nor angry, shocked nor troubled by any part of their conversation. If Jae had been called 'useless on the battlefield' she would have instantly given whomever it was a piece of her mind and a retort to go with it. "If you want to.." Followed by the only real thing she could pick out of his persona from his voice. This was the main irritation she had with the Yukikage. It made it hard for her to hold back from decking him one. "You are a Kage, it shouldn't really be up to what your Shinobi want to do but what you think is the best course of action."Now Jae was testing him out. He was so conscious about his inability to perform the duties of a Kage but nor was he doing anything that really indicated he wanted to change that. Before she could really let him respond she cut in, adding to her statement. "I don't even presume to know what type of life our Yukikage has lived up until this point or what circumstances it took to get him into this position but he should keep in mind that people are willing to die for him, if it hadn't been proven already. Every time you are attacked another person will jump to be your shield. The end result could be a lot more tragic for those shields as well. I think the Yukikage should do something about the target sign stuck to his back before one of his shields dies and ends up on his conscious."Her following grin was a lot more frosty than the last smiles she had graced him with. Jae was now trying to push him. Call it her childish nature to bully those weaker than she or her pride. Who wouldn't want a Kage that they could brag about but at the moment Crisis was not such a Kage, simply because he was allowing things to stay as they were.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

Crisis folded his fingers, resting his elbows atop the desk as he looked towards his side. Away from the girl known as Jae. "I understand what you are saying, and you are probably fishing for a reaction. But you won't get one, my nature is mine. I can choose to be nothing else. I'm sorry for being rude but stating the obvious doesn't help the situation. Attempting to demean me does nothing either. Regardless of your ideal of what a Kage is, I am still one. And that places a dent in your imagination of what I should be. It is fine, be angry at that." His eyes re-aligned and stared at her. His eyes were warm as they always were, despite the harshness of his stare. She wanted anger out of him but she would not get it. It was not something he felt comfortable with. "This is not a Village of Shields Jae, these are people. I am supposed to die for them, not the other way around. Remember that ..."  
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games