Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Spot ][ Restaurant of Synchronicity (in ruins) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:33 pm
Matsu's expression turned a bit more serious as he sat back in his chair. He looked interested as he glanced between Rikuto and Monk. Matsu finally felt comfortable enough to begin to explain what had happened, seeing as how lesser matters had been left behind. "Well, when Rikuto and I were having lunch, I suddenly had a vision. I saw a girl about my age with dark hair. Her stature was quite small as I remember." Matsu said, before smiling again. "Concerning the big order, It feels like the first time I have eaten!" Matsu smiled at Rikuto in amusement with himself. "Truthfully, during that vision, I regained some of my memory somehow. Only a portion of my techniques had come back though, nothing else." Matsu nodded, acknowledging the strangeness to the two before Ryoichi finally spoke up. Matsu sensed the double meaning to the question but immediately looked to Ryoichi and decided to answer him instead of being rude and ignoring him. "Uh, I'm quite well actually." Matsu then looked to Rikuto. "And she looks fine." He smiled before chuckling back to Ryoichi. Monk then asked him to show off his Bloodline Trait. Matsu smiled at Monk a bit unsure. "Well, I'll try but I have only just re-discovered it." His smile then faded as he began to focus. He closed his eyes and chakra began to flow out of him in an invisible force. After a few moments of pouring out chakra, Matsu decided to try something more. He put up the Tiger hand sign and suddenly the veins around his temple and forehead bulged and were clearly visible. Matsu then opened his eyes that had now become more defined and sharp. His serious expression then softened in a smile. "The Hyuuga Bloodline!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:48 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Bukijustu ✉ Hakemoto ✉ Suiton ✉ Fuuton ✉ Jounin
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

"This is how I show my love,
I made it in my mind because,
I blame it on my ADD baby!"

Zain was surely surprised by Matsu. He had heard about the hyuuga bloodline but never saw it before. "Ryo, don't be rude and talk behind people backs. Kaito is a nice kid." He was glad Riku's attention got shifted to Matsu before he got another fish in the face. He smiiled to her trying to reassure her it was a just cause to the snow with the sushi. Looking back to his food and sipping the sake out of it's bottle before eating again.

"This is how a angel cries,
I blame it on my own sick pride,
Blame it on my ADD baby!"

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:30 pm

Matsu glanced at Monk as he talked to Ryoichi before he turned to Rikuto. "With these eyes, I can see everything." Matsu said with a smile. He saw the waitress loading a tray with his order and begin to make her way through the kitchen. "I can even see my order coming." Matsu said looking away in the distance as if daydreaming. He then began to stretch his vision more and more, traveling through the streets and through buildings. Matsu saw the chakra levels of everyone around him and the amount of chakra their networks produced. Even the birds and dogs had a very primitive and basic network. Once Matsu smelled his sushi before him, he focused back to what was in front of him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:28 pm
User Image
[ K ] a i t o [ H ] a t a k e

『Yukigakure』

Class: Bukijutsu
Chakra Pool: 180/200

══════════════════════════════
Kaito walked in behind Ryo and Zain around the time Zain said he was a nice kid. He wore different clothes then before he left. "Don't lie to them. I'm not a nice kid." His voice seemed empty. His eyes looked dead.

[OOC: twisted ]
[Jutsu Used: ]  

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:41 pm

Matsu had begun eating his sushi when Keito had returned. He had only been gone for about half an hour and he already looked like a different person. Matsu looked up from his food still chewing the piece of squid sushi he had taken. His blank eyes looked over the entire physical existence of Kaito using his still active Byakugan. Matsu then glanced at Monk. Something clearly happened between them. Surely connected to Rikuto. Matsu felt quite out of the loop but that he had gotten used to considering he didn't know himself. Matsu spoke after he had swallowed the well crafted sushi roll. "I didn't see you eat. Have you had lunch already, Kaito?" Matsu said returning his own gaze at him although it was merely a side effect of his natural eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:37 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

Zain had a full mouth of food as Kaito came back, a eyebrow raised to his new clothes. He swallowed his mouth full of food and slurped a noddle in that hung out of his mouth quickly before speaking. "Your pretty nice to me." he gave the boy a look that said 'don't tell anyone what happened at the forest' then smiled.

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The V i o l e t In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Genin | Tenkei | Bukijutsu | Yukigakure

Riku pushed her food away as Kaito returned, her eyes sharp "I'm not hungry anymore." she'd seen his eyes and had no desire to remain near him. He was clearly determined to do whatever harm he could to himself and she would have none of it If he can't accept my rejection like a rational human being, then perhaps he deserves nothing at all. she thought, a little shaken by her hardheartedness. She took her sword up and slipped it back around her waist, dropping some money on the table "Monk, get your hand treated. You're gonna bleed out." Riku had spotted the blood earlier when he'd moved his hand around. She'd ignored it assuming he would leave to get it treated but he was apparently as hardheaded as Kaito. She left the table and crossed the restaurant with quick easy steps.

((Exits...))

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:16 pm

Matsu turned his head at the sound of Rikuto's food being slid across the table, away from her. She suddenly claimed to not be so hungry and stood to leave. Rikuto had reacted that way with Kaito's return. This upset Matsu slightly. This meant that she felt connected to Kaito in some way. Apparently Rikuto had also seen Monk's wounded hand and had assumed something had happened between him and Kaito. Matsu was a bit saddened to see Rikuto leave but he returned to his food after she had paid and stormed out. He glanced at the other two. Clearly it's not my place to be asking any questions. Sadly it seems that I would have no chance with so many other bachelors surrounding her. Matsu looked down at the last piece of his sushi, contemplating. He then sighed and looked up at the others before reaching into his pouch and retrieving a bit of Ryo as tip since Rikuto had paid more than enough for the two of them. I can't just leave her be. She saved my life. Matsu stood, facing the three other shinobi and gave a quick bow. "Excuse me." He said before turning and stepping to the door. Matsu would go and look for some clothes at the markets in town while keeping an eye on Rikuto. He smiled as he stretched his arms to rid them of soreness. Matsu was glad to be out and alive again even if there was something like that going on. Wearing his dirtied blue pants, boots and bandages, he made his way to the shops in search for proper clothing.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:17 pm
User Image

『Yukigakure』

Kaito looked at Rikuto as she left. He sat down in the chair he vacated earlier. "Food, not sushi." He looked at a waitress and she came over. "Beef ramen." She bowed and left go get it. She looked as if she felt uncomfortable around him. "Zain, don't think of me as nice."

[OOC: I love it when a good plan falls into action. ]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:31 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

Zain had a sweatdrop down his forhead at Riku. "She is smart..." Finally showing his hand, it just needed some stitching but for now the blood stopped leaking. He looked to Kaito as the other two left and only Ryo and kaito were left with Zain. "I believe you are nice. Maybe later you can prove me wrong. But for now eat." He spoke with a serious tone, his smile almost completely went away.

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:51 am
▂▃▅▆█ Ryoichi Kaguya █▆▅▃▂
-Genin-

User Image

Ryo sat quietly, like he usually did, and listened to everyone talk. He absorbed what everyone had been saying and was kind of surprised by what Matsu had been saying. A Hyuuga...never thought I would get to meet one. He didn't want to interrupt their conversations again so he waited patiently to bring up the topic.

Chakra Pool: 290

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:12 pm
User Image

『Yukigakure』

Kaito watched as the waitress came back with his ramen. She set it down and left immediately. He ate his ramen in silence. When he finished it, Kaito looked at the other two. "Is he in the squad as well?"

[OOC: ]

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:36 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

Zain finished his soba, wiping some water off his chin and sipping his tea before answering. "Yes. Kaito, Ryo, meet me later at the forest I need to go do something or two." He stood up and laid some money for his meal and ruffled kaito's hair, knowing he would not like that but did it anyway. Walking off to go get his hand treated then see the kage.
[/exit]

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:48 pm
▂▃▅▆█ Ryoichi Kaguya █▆▅▃▂
-Genin-

User Image

Ryo nodded at the monk's request. After the monk had left, he figured he had a long night ahead of him so he decided to go to the forest and warm up a little before the match. So he slowly got up and made his way to the door. "I'll be seeing you later." He said to Kaito as he walked past him and out the entrance of the restaurant.

[exit]

Chakra Pool: 290

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:00 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The V i o l e t that B u r n s In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Jounin | Tenkei | Bukijutsu:Musician | Yukigakure | Adviser

Riku sat at one of the tables next to the entrance to the Spot and sighed, crossing her ankles as she sat. Her head was resting in her hands as she frowned, not a very good expression for her but Still haven't found Matsu...I was already at the dojo and he wasn't there...he's not here...I can check the river and forest but... she ordered a water to go and waited for it to arrive.

((Exits...Forest))

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games