Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply kpopFANS
Super Junior Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Super Junior is the Best???
  Hee Chul/Dong Hae
  Ki Bum/Eun Hyuk
  Shi Won/Ryeo Wook
  Han Kyung/Kang In
  Yeh Sung/Sung Min
  Ee Teuk/Kyu Hyun
  Shin Dong
View Results

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 5:47 pm
yes. . .ther is a new guy. . .dont remember his name. . . . but hes not ugly. . . . . i think if you fix his hair up a bit. .  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:52 pm
why!!!!!there is going to be too many names to remember. . my goal in naming all twelve of them are ruined. .. now i have to add one more name to the poll.. how sad. . hmmm. . i do not think he is that important. . . maybe later. . . that sux . . they are so confusing. . . did you notice donghae's new hair too??? it is not that nice. . x_xse7enx_x if you saw it you would be like "why donghae why???" it is short and not as good as his old haircut. . it kinda looks "different". . not in a bad way though

[schizophrenic]

Terra_Ruby

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:17 am
I love sung min!!! he's sooo childish n cute!!! XD  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:19 am
yea. . . he does look like a child. . . he is one of the members i know. . slowly learning their names!!

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:55 pm
KYAA I love all of them! biggrin HeeChul being my favourite! ^^

Well actually, guys that look like girls are very good looking. (Please don't take this the wrong way >.<;; )

I memorized all their names! Still trying to remember the new member's name though..... it was like 겨현 or something..........  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:09 pm
I KNOW ALL THEIR NAMES~ : D
I feel prouuudd xD

hmm. the new guys name is.. Cho Gyu Hyun.
Birthday: February 3, 1988

.__. He's not that great looking. But he sings pretty good.
If you want.. I can post pictures =D

MC Eagle

Nanese_loves_Jaejoong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:58 pm
MC Eagle
I KNOW ALL THEIR NAMES~ : D
I feel prouuudd xD

hmm. the new guys name is.. Cho Gyu Hyun.
Birthday: February 3, 1988

.__. He's not that great looking. But he sings pretty good.
If you want.. I can post pictures =D

Oh my god, I'm older then him. I thought he was older then me. I'm speechless.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:50 pm
Hey-ey-ey! (My form of 야야야. ^^) So where does Gyu Hyun fall into? Third youngest? O_O I know their names too. ^^ HOORAH  

I Have Moved

se7enmidori

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:12 pm
there are 12 of them and I can't remember their names... now their adding up another member... how am I supposed to remember their names?!

I love their song "Miracle"...

I remember during TVXQ time... I had a hard time remembering all of their names 'coz for me they looked all the same... now 12 people adding up one... that will make up 13... I have to be familiar about them...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:43 pm
yikes. .. that is almost old as me. . . that is alittle too young. . . third youngest no freakin way. . that is very odd. . these stars keep on getting younger and younger dont they??

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:56 pm
SutekiYume

Well actually, guys that look like girls are very good looking. (Please don't take this the wrong way >.<;; )

I memorized all their names! Still trying to remember the new member's name though..... it was like 겨현 or something..........

yes yes. . .i know what you mean! pretty boys rock! kekeke. . .
and wtf? that new guy is so young!!!! lol. oh well, he looks old for his age and that is good. i love guys that look more mature than they really are. . . i don't like guys younger than me though. oh well. this will drive the younger fangirls crazy! lol. but yes. . .even though i like the new member, i'd still ask for hee chul and dong hae's autograph first if i ever met them. and i havent seen dong haes new hair. .. .now im getting scared. didnt they all change? hee chuls hair is no longer blond right? it took me a while to get used to it. . .then i thought it was pretty sexy on him. . . lol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:19 pm
x_xse7enx_x
SutekiYume

yes yes. . .i know what you mean! pretty boys rock! kekeke. . .
and wtf? that new guy is so young!!!! lol. oh well, he looks old for his age and that is good. i love guys that look more mature than they really are. . . i don't like guys younger than me though. oh well. this will drive the younger fangirls crazy! lol. but yes. . .even though i like the new member, i'd still ask for hee chul and dong hae's autograph first if i ever met them. and i havent seen dong haes new hair. .. .now im getting scared. didnt they all change? hee chuls hair is no longer blond right? it took me a while to get used to it. . .then i thought it was pretty sexy on him. . . lol

I think HeeChul's hair is like black now.... still quite sexy. ^^ WOW You love DongHae too?! Those two are like my favourites along with HanKyung and RyeoWook. ^^ They're all older than me... O_O I'm like 14 and they're like....... 20 something..... ahh a girl can still dream to be a bride of theirs..... (Though they'll never take me... razz )  

I Have Moved

Alicks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:50 pm
Well, Sung Min & Ki Bum are cute.. >w<  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:38 pm
yes yes. ..i htink donghae and heechul are my favorites too . .i think donghae went short. . might have change again. . havent seen them in a while thats why. .. wow. . we have alot of donghae and heechul fans here. . but i have to say . . donghae is the best!!! . . and heechul is second. . sorry x_xse7enx_x. . .

[schizophrenic]

Nanese_loves_Jaejoong

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:59 pm
I think it's good that we have young singers. It makes it kooler.  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff