Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:34 am

((moo? where chu gone?))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:42 pm

The queen stood outside her husband's room patiently, thinking of what to do about her children, she had already sent the guards to search every inch of the palace, what would she do when she found them kill them? have them exiled? but exiling my own children would seem suspicious, I'll kill them! but with what? it'll be hard to kill them together at once. What to do what to do? one of the nurses came out of the room "your majesty, I'm sorry but the king is dead, we couldn't save him this time, I'm Sorry" she said quietly, the queen acted like she was distraught "I'm sure Raito will be a worthy successor" the nurse shook her head "no, your husband's successor will be one of your daughters, by his request, he did not think Raito could cope with the stress of being king"

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:21 am

Zhu-Ro watched as Miku flipped out, then circled her like a blood hound. "Dear god! Quit that!" she shouted, then looked at Morgan. "I'll se what I can do later. We have to get out of this place, now. We have no time to dawdle, alright?" she snapped,t hen grabbed raito, hoisting him up on her back. "Let's get going." she said, then walked through the gate.

((SORRY!!))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:41 am

((its all right, I vanished for nine days, that might have annoyed you too XD))
Auburn blew her hair out of her face "yeah, we have MAJOR personal space issues around here" she turned and headed for the gate, Miku growled and followed, Lun-Zia ran ahead "looks like it's changeover time, the guard is gone, great" Auburn rolled her eyes "so I assume we are gonna sprint through the city and disturb the peace? I have a better idea, how bout we stay outta the way and go through th alleyways instead?"

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Zhu-Ro rolled her eyes at her sister's comment, then followed her, dragging Martin behind her. "Yeah, let's do that. And we weren't going to charge through and disturb the peace." she said.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:24 am

Auburn stood where she was "then lead the way!" she said
((bit busy right now XD))

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items