Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feverw0lf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:01 pm
Professor Carynn Marie Shields

User Image
~~~

“It's beauty that captures your attention....

~~~~~~~
User Image

Carynn looked up at him, grinning playfully, " You could always come up to the castle for a visit and scare the other professors away." She laughed softly to herself at that idea. " But be warned, if you do come to visit I'm going to convince you to train my house's Quidditch team. As far as I know we haven't won the cup in....hell, long before I went to school at Hogwarts." She wrapped an arm around his waist and squeezed playfully.

Carynn was unsure about any long term relationship with Zeb, after all who knew what could happen. But she certainly liked spending time with him and was sure he could become a valued friend. " Besides, that would give you an excuse to keep my 'cold tower' warm with your physical presence."

~~~
...but personality which captures your heart."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:17 pm
User Image

"Ooo I don't know about that. You would have to be VERY persuasive" pulling her tighter to his side in a playful squeeze as his low voice rumbled suggestively over the word. "to get me to work with anyone other than Slytherin. I have to be true to my house. Though, I suppose that a lushious set of lips like those make a firm argument to reconsider my rigid stance."

His voice dropped slightly at each suggestive word and he was grinning like a Cheshire at her. Looking up, he pointed ahead. "Just up here, I think it might suit me best to get you a little woozy. Then perhaps I can practice warming you tonight."

Winking, he pushed open the door of the Hog's Head and held it with all propriety for her to pass through.

Garden of Wisteria

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:59 pm
User Image

Inari looked at all her boxes,"Oh no I should have done this earlier" She pulled out her wand and shrunk all of the boxes. Pulling open her purse she put them all in. "Now if I'm not being to forward, I could accompany you around?" She offered, pushing away to momentary shyness of being caught off guard.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:31 pm
Mysterious Figure inside the Chest

User Image

~~~

She had felt the chest open and it had stirred her from the deep sleep she had put herself in. Now the others were stirring and the voices....oh the voices the outside voices and the voices trapped here with her.
Wizards she could feel wizards outside her confinement she breathed them in feeling them a grin crossed her features purebloods....then the expression soured....halfbreeds nearby.....mudbloods also. She hissed and pressed back deeper into her prison. Filthy filthy half breeds and muggleborns....Voldemort was so close to destroying them when that bloody pureblood traitor turned on the cause and destroyed him.....twice...She growled at the thought and curled around herself. Voldemort, she spat the thought, useless, useless creature. Had power and didn't know how to use it.

She felt for her brothers and could sense that they felt the same. Their energies curled around each other, crackling within the depth of their confines. If they had been free it would have been an incredible sight to behold - the three of them bursting with power destroying anyone who stood in their way. soon, she breathed to them, running her energy lovingly over them, soothing them.

She turned her bitter thoughts back to the world outside. She reached out to sense the ones who had opened her prison and focused on the boy. Pureblood....plenty of potential...young and capable. She wanted him for her own to manipulate into her little pawn. And then he was gone. The prison was almost closed again. Oh how she yearned to be free....yearned to perfect this world and turn it into the paradise of purebloods....Muggles and mudbloods and traitors would be their slaves.

Before the prison closed completely she sent out a large burst of dark energy. She knew it would attract many powerful wizards....many of whom were once loyal to Voldemort. One of them would free her and her brothers. Soon she breathed again and settled down to slumber again.

~~~

““There is no good and evil, there is only power... and those too weak to seek it.”  

Feverw0lf

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:40 pm
User Image

Zander watched as she shrunk everything and chuckled lightly. "I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who does that." He said smiling dispite himself. This woman was interesting. She looked to only a few years younger then him, not that he minded. Her offer to accompany him surprised him. Not many people did that when it came to him. "No you aren't being too forward. I would love the company. After all it has been a long time since I've been here. I'm not certain what's changed and what hasn't. Thank you."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:19 pm
User Image

Inari smiled happy , "Well where would you like to go, to be honest I have yet to revisit all the shops since I was here for school, so we can make this adventure together. Possible to the three broom sticks?" Inari offer, thinking about how good a butter-beer sounded.  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image

Zander paused a moment in thought at Inari's offer. He hadn't been there in a long time and finally a smile crossed his face. "Yes I would like that alot. I love butterbeer and frankly could use one. Shall we? I'd offer you my arm but I need it to carry my suitcase." Zander answered happily as he scooped up the nearby case.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:30 am
User Image
♪ Owner of the Hog’s Head ♪
Yuki Rin Isolde ♫

User Image
Yuki leaned into Zonko's building and gasped in agony. He crouched down, trying to hide his actions.

Yuki pulled up his left arm sleeve and watched as the Dark Mark moved ever so slowly. It was a torture to him to watch and he covered it up as quickly as he could. He would not look at it. The reason it hurt so bad, was because he did not want it anymore. His father reveled in the sensation, but Yuki shied away from it.

He stood up, adjusted his outfit and continued through Hogsmeade to Hog's Head for some food.

His arm still twinged every now and again, when he thought of kissing Buffy. Then, a thought washed over him violently: what if his father knew? Maybe that's why his arm hurt? His father was causing it, because he already knew? Maybe Saetan had something to do with this?

Yuki shook his head at the thoughts. All impossible, and for a multitude of different reasons. Saetan didn't know Yuki's father, Yuki's father would not have known so soon, and so many more. Yuki shrugged at the thoughts and entered Hog's Head, quickly coming out with some breakfast items and making his way back to Zonko's, with a light hop to his step.

User Image

User Image

Cantate vitae canticum
Sine dolore actae
Dicite eis quos amabam
Me numquam obliturum ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:17 am
User Image
Khina pulled her trunk to a stop as she fumbled to open a small slip of paper. As she struggled with the slip of paper, she recalled her years of walking down these streets. It hadn't changed in the years since. The shops were the same, the people walked along as always. The air was chilly and then streets were defrosting. It was a fine February day.

She took a deep breath as she looked over the slip of paper in her hand, it was all planned out...kinda. She had the numbers for both of the inns of the town, along side her numbers and was more than certain that the best place to take up board was The Three Broomsticks. Yup...the best way to go, she thought take the handle of her trunk again and wheeling it off along the street, I'm so excited to be back in Hogsmeade, though I really can't wait for the coming year. I hope I have more students than the other poor dear.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:52 pm
User Image
♪ Owner of the Hog’s Head ♪
Yuki Rin Isolde ♫

User Image
Yuki felt himself being pushed outside and stood there dumbly. He turned to say something to Buffy, trying to comfort her, but the door slammed shut on him, and he heard a faint lock click. He pressed his forehead against the door to Zonko's, and heard Buffy's sobbing. A few moments passed and the sobbing faded away.

Yuki took a step from the door, rubbed his eyes and kept the tears from coming out. He glanced up at the second floor, and felt his heart sink. What had he done? What if she didn't come back to him? Found someone else? His heart broke, and he glanced around. It was still too earlier to have people walking around the streets,
"I'm sorry," Yuki whispered once more as he made his way back to Hog's Head, his tears beginning to flow down his cheeks.

User Image

User Image

Cantate vitae canticum
Sine dolore actae
Dicite eis quos amabam
Me numquam obliturum ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:18 pm
User Image

Inari was glad to hear his response. "Okay well I know it is still in the same place at least" she said with a laugh and headed that way.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:59 am
Mysterious Figure trapped in the Chest

User Image

~~~
She stirred again, the energy she had sent out had succeeded in its purpose and a link had been established to one...No wait. Not just one, but two. A cold grin crossed her lips and she wished she had the ability to cackle loudly. She purred as she stroked her brothers' energy lovingly, curling protectively around them. She reached out her senses and felt for the two that she had connected to.

Two males, both purebloods, both powerful and both....she grinned again Oh well this is perfect, she hissed to herself, They were both in the service of that idiot Voldemort. They would be easy to train, easy to manipulate since they would be looking for new masters to serve.

Imperio! she heard a cold male voice incant, the dark spell was followed by orders that only reached her as a whisper. But that didn't matter to her. She could feel the dark power flood through her and her brothers and it was like a kiss of life. This man was bringing her back to life after all those years being trapped in this prison.

Crucio! Again the power flooded through her, another sweet kiss breathing life back into her. Power crackled in her confines and the voices rose up in protest.

SILENCE!! She screamed at them. Then curled closer around her brothers, apologizing to them for needing to yell at the other voices. Then she sent her conscience out and reached for the man casting the unforgivable curses. She stroked her energy over him, searching....searching....searching....THERE! An opening...the energy bolted for the mark on the man's arm and she infused herself with the mark there.

The figure in the chest was blasted back from her brothers as the connection snapped to life. She regained her composure and settled herself before probing into the man. Then she stopped, suddenly satisfied, a twisted smile covering her features. Hello, Saetan...... she sent through the mark. And that was all she could say, as using that much power drained her....she frowned. She needed someone to set her free....

~~~

““There is no good and evil, there is only power... and those too weak to seek it.”  

Feverw0lf

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:17 pm
User Image

A wind kicked up a cold chill as they headed out into the night, Zeb's eyes locked on Carynn. It had been years since he had walked with a lady as he and her were doing. Usually his relationships could be termed 'perfunctory at best'. There was more than that here and Zeb wasn't sure how to feel about it. For the first time in a long time, he had a moment of panic. The cords tightened in his throat as he swallowed back whatever it was that had been bubbling to come up.

The breeze kicked up again and Zeb flipped his heavy cloak off and wrapped it around Carynn's shoulders with one hand and absolute ease while the other arm carried her violin. Using the same singular hand to button the clasp under her chin, he smiled. "Can't have you getting sick on me."

They didn't have far to walk to get back to the Broomsticks, but there was something magical about the night and the simple pleasure of walking with her in town. So few people were out but the stars were already plenty in the sky. Looking up he smiled sadly as he thought of all of the years he had spent staring at them. Wondering if there was any future left for him. His first twenty or so years had been golden. Captain of the Quidditch team, then professional Quidditch player. Popular with the ladies since he could walk and always had tons of friends. Had he used up all of his good fortune?

Looking to the side at Carynn, it seemed that he still had some coming to him. Wrapping his arm around her and pulling her close to him as they walked, he leaned down for his deep voice to rumble in her ear. "What did I do to deserve such company?" He certainly felt like a lucky man as the smell of her hair entranced him and he lightly kissed her soft cheek. The feeling of his lips on her skin was an instant drug and brushing lower, the second soft kiss was just at the corner of her lips.

Standing straight with a wicked smile he let out a low chuckle. "You'd best hurry, little lady. Or else I might have to conduct myself in unseemly ways in the streets of this fair town for your temptations." Tipping his head to the side he winked at her and his hand around her rubbed lightly up and down her back.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:59 am
Professor Carynn Marie Shields

User Image
~~~

“It's beauty that captures your attention....

~~~~~~~

Carynn shivered as a chilly wind blew into them and went right through her her think cloak. She crossed her arms over her chest and rubbed her arms. Her winter cloak was in her trunk somewhere in Hogwarts. She breathed out a shaky breath and it misted in the air in front of her. The bloody winter was coming on fast, now she remembered why she hated Scotland.

She had been so deep in her thoughts that she missed Zeb wrapping his cloak around her until it touched her shoulders. She made a small questioning noise and then looked up at him, a grateful smile crossing her lips."Thank you, Zeb. "

As they walked back to the Broomsticks she wondered how all this had happened - Zeb and her. It was moving fast between them and somehow it didn't bother her. She could tell that Zeb was a good man, whatever flirtatiousness and womanizing that was in him it was countered by a sense of honour and romanticism and she found that oddly attractive. It wouldn't be easy to be in relationship with Zeb, she knew that, any woman that ended up with him would have to be very understanding of his need to "appreciate" women and not jump to jealous thoughts.

Not that she wanted Zeb to change, she couldn't stand it when people changed themselves to be with another person. Zeb wouldn't be the man she was interested in if he changed himself that drastically.

Carynn made another questioning noise as Zeb pulled her closer, she blushed at his question, opening her mouth to reply and then closing it when she realized that she had no idea how to respond to the question. She turned her head as he kissed the corner of her mouth, but he had all ready stood up. " Why, Mr. Adolphus, I have no idea what you could possibly mean by that," she said with a grin.

~~~
...but personality which captures your heart."  

Feverw0lf

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:27 pm
User Image

Zeb had been just basking in the simple pleasure of walking with a beautiful girl. The anticipation of what was to come was enough to keep his pace active, and the expectation was a delicious sort of fun. But when Carynn made her coy little comment, he felt his blood run hot and a chill shoot down his spine. This woman panned a dangerously hot flame inside of him.

"Oh really?" his voice was tight and low with desire. "Then let me show you." With a sudden quick motion he leaned down and swept her up into his arms, bending his head to kiss her deeply. Her lips were hot and sweet and if he hadn't known the back street that he had swung onto so well, he would have been in trouble because he was totally lost in her kiss. The shadows in the alley off of the main street wrapped around them.

Setting her down against the wall of a building, his body pinning her in place as both hands moved to cradle her face as their kissing became more passionate. The closeness of them, both now in physical proximity as well as the connection between them on a more ... non-physical level. He couldn't deny that it was there. But defining it was an area that he tried to keep at arm's length.

Letting out a small guttural sound lightly against her lips, Zeb knew that he had to back away or they really wouldn't get back to the inn. Both of his hands retreated from her body but ran lightly around her neck and up into her hair to fist handfuls of her sweet red locks, murmuring into the kiss again. Pulling back, his lips felt swollen from the fierceness of the kiss and his body empty without her next to him. Running his hands down to take both of her hands and pull her with him.

"Now do you know what I'm talking about?" he asked. His voice a deep rumble and all of what he meant sparkling darkly in his eyes which were staring at all of the beautiful woman in front of him.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff