Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Even if Loving You is a Crime (now playing) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:46 am
Kenichi's grin grew wider at Utsuki's considerable lack of protest. "Could it be that Little Utsuki really doesn't have a problem with me staying here? Does he actually want the company that much that he'd let a wanted criminal stay at his house? How touching. I should feel honoured."

He was teasing, and he knew that it was going to make Utsuki angry. He found it amused him when Utsuki was angry. Of course, with Kenichi, Utsuki was always seemed to be angry. He shrugged to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:48 pm
Now Utsuki was annoyed. "What makes you think that?!" he questioned with a slightly raised voice, glaring at the criminal. "I'm not protesting because there's no way I can make you leave anyway! I just don't want to waste time." He knew the criminal was making a joke, but it just annoyed Utsuki to no end. Wouldn't anyone be annoyed if someone who wasn't welcome in his or her house assumed that the person was okay with anybody staying there?  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:00 am
Kenichi grinned. "You're a smart kid, Utsuki. That's good. I like smart people. Now. What to do? We could go to the park or something. I can't believe you hang around the house all day doing nothing. That has to get boring after, I don't know, five minutes." He completely overlooked Utsuki's anger, sighing dramatically to show his own boredom.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:51 pm
Utsuki, knowing that staying angry wasn't going to do anything, just took a deep breath and calmed down as much as he could in a short time. "I'd rather stay here and make sure things are orderly," he replied, his voice shaking a little due to the effects of his anger. "Besides, I'd rather be away from the outside world than go outside and walk around."

Honestly, Utsuki didn't remember the last time he had actually been away from his home. He had spent most of his life inside the house, alone and always in thought. Time seemed to pass every time he just sat around and thought of things.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:12 pm
Kenichi rolled his eyes. "Well, that's not happening today. It can't be healthy for you to be stuck in here day after day. To the park. There's one near here, did you know? Come on." He stood with the help of his crutches and grunted in frustration. "Kid, don't make me drag you to the park by force. You're getting out of the house today."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:05 pm
"If you do that, you'll attract the attention of everyone who walks by," Utsuki replied, standing up from where he had been sitting and stepping away from the criminal. "I don't think you can do much with a broken leg, anyway." He wasn't sure if he should be saying something like this, but he couldn't help voicing his thoughts.

He waited for some reaction from the criminal that might signal him to run and hide or just stay where he was. There was a chance that he might not even have to run, since the criminal seemed to need the use of crutches to stand properly. If even with this disadvantage he can carry out his threat, then he's not an average person.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:08 pm
Kenichi gave another frustrated grunt and plopped back down in the chair ungracefully. "Fine. What else is there to do," he growled. He hated being stuck inside; he got bored and that made him even angrier.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:45 pm
Utsuki relaxed a little, glad that he wouldn't have to run. "Well, I guess there's always painting," he suggested once he sat back down. "There's a whole stash of paint and brushes, and there's also some canvases, in the attic, but I'm not sure if you think it's interesting." He was sure the air had turned stuffy, and it made him uncomfortable. Maybe it was just the criminal's mood.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:09 pm
Kenichi stared at Utsuki like he'd lost his mind. Painting? He was a state-wide known criminal and the police chief's kid wanted him to paint? He sighed. What the heck. It couldn't hurt trying, could it?

"Absolutely not," he growled, punctuating each syllable. "I'm known through the state as a mysterious, uncatchable criminal. I do not paint." Yes, he'd decided. It most certainly could hurt trying to paint. It could seriously hurt his ego, and he was not risking that.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:45 pm
Utsuki felt rather disappointed, but he could understand why the criminal didn't want to paint. It wasn't exactly a manly activity. It had nothing to do with physical actions and it wasn't very dangerous or thrilling. It seemed more like an opening for creativity. Utsuki thought of it as a way to help him relieve the stress in his life. Besides photography, painting was a favorite hobby.

"If you don't want to paint, then I guess there's nothing else to do," Utsuki said. "But who said criminals can't do normal activities?" He could guess that the criminal was rather prideful, which was reasonable. Anyone with quite a reputation can also have quite a bit of pride.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:58 pm
"The man who has a say in everything anyone in the gang family does," Kenichi growled, still irritated and slowly inching towards true anger. "Besides, can you see a criminal painting? It's not something I have any interest in, thank you."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:32 pm
Utsuki shook his head. "No, I guess I can't imagine it," he answered, "Then what indoor activity do you have in mind?" It was obvious that the criminal was angered at the suggestion of painting, so Utsuki didn't want to make the situation worse. At the moment, there was nothing worse than an enraged delinquent.

Maybe he should have lied and said that his tutor was going to visit today. Utsuki would have gone back to using up his hours thinking and not having to deal with his stalker. It was too bad that Utsuki had a big mouth.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:44 pm
"I like to borrow things when I'm inside, and I'm not subtle about it like your common petty thief. I like to make a bang, if you get what I mean." He grinned a malicious grin. "So... Do you have anything valuable in a house this big?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:01 pm
"There's nothing here that I consider valuable unless it's my mom's photos and memories," Utsuki replied, mentally kicking himself for asking the criminal yet another terrible question. "My dad hid away everything that's a thief's definition of valuable." He really shouldn't be mentioning anything, but he couldn't stop words from flowing out of his mouth.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:10 pm
"I see. Your father's a smart man then. A shame, though. It would have been fun trying to see what I could lift from here." He lit up suddenly, and he grinned at Utsuki. "I have an idea. Let's play scavenger hunt. How does that sound to you?"  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff